It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran thanks God for Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: haman10

Thank you Mr. President. Thanks for your Racist ban against Iranians.

Iran is not a race.
I almost cried when i read this.

Iran is not a race? you don't say!!

Iranians are majority Persian whoever and this ban is against Iranian people not Iran as a country.

edit on 28-1-2017 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
To be fair, Zarathustrans and Christians from Iran are allowed under the minority provision...

Here's a the new rule of thumb: those paying a jizya are welcome...

Persia was once a land of light populated with people who were right and good...then the 7th century happened...

-Chris

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So now you're saying Persians are a race?

I think it might help you to review the following link:

Ethnicity vs. Race

Persian is not a race either. It's a Ethnicity. Also: Iranian is a nationality

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow...that is...Iranic?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Wow...that is...Iranic?

-Chris

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Trueman

Iran is not a race.
I almost cried when i read this.

Iran is not a race? you don't say!!

Iranians are majority Persian whoever and this ban is against Iranian people not Iran as a country.

Iran is a country. You embarrassed yourself twice now.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

So now you're saying Persians are a race?

I think it might help you to review the following link:

Ethnicity vs. Race

Persian is not a race either. It's a Ethnicity. Also: Iranian is a nationality

You got that right. He knows you're right but he won't accept it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

www.npr.org...

As the Trump administration is expected to overhaul America's immigration system, some policymakers suggest looking north to Canada.

That's because Canadians see immigration as critical to their economic success. The nation has invited in so many immigrants that today, one-fifth of the population is foreign-born.

Yet Canadians don't seem to wrestle with anti-immigrant nativism that has erupted in the U.S. and Europe.

In Toronto, scanning a business directory shows how multicultural the city is: the Association of Bulgarian Engineers, the Canadian Network of Iranian Architects, the Association of Filipino Canadian Accountants. Half the population was born under another flag.

Your brain drain, some of it, will likely be moving north...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Trump did not ban Good Muslims from coming here, that would be illegal. He just said there needs to be a lot more checking as to their ties to Terrorist groups. That should have been done for years. We let a lot of them in who are trying to recruit the young of good Muslims that live here.

These people are not US citizens, we can choose to investigate them before allowing them to enter, in fact, we should investigate anyone better who is immigrating to this country. Why should we be allowing corrupt people to come here?

Why should French woman be marching in that DC march, they are not our citizens but there were some protestors from other countries, not our citizens, in that march. There were Canadians there, I read elsewhere where some woman from a Canadian town were coming to join that march.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: neo96

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone.

Between Saudi Arabia, and Iran and the centuries old blood feud of which version of Islam is going to dominate.

Free your mind people.

Stop eating up hydrochloro bull hockey.

Uh...

You're saying Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone because they hate Iran and want to fight them???

ISIS is Wahhabi, a variation on Sunni. Saudis have been trying to convert their primarily Sunni people to Wahhabism for years and have spent billions on it. Iran is primarily Shia - the only such country.

"WAKE UP U SHEEP PEOPLE"

Excellent reply.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In the spirit of your OP, I am hereby declaring that Iran's sanctioned chanting of "Death to America and Israel" at Friday prayers...and at public rallies is racist.

Here is the "logic".

You claim that the people of Iran are a race, and that the temporary travel ban placed on them by the Trump Administration is therefore racist.

If Americans (and Israelis) are not of the Iranian race (by and large)...and your people and Government want to eradicate Israel - and also to see the end (in some fashion) of America, then Iran and its people are radical racists, who actually want to perpetrate genocide on two other "people's" who are not of the Iranian race.

The U.S. declares a temporary ban on travel from Iran (the undisputed global leader in State sponsored Islamic terrorism), and you call it racist. So, Iran's calls for actual death to the people of America and Israel can surely also be called racist - and far worse.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Is Iranian a race? If someone bans Americans is that racist too?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Agreed. If there are peace-loving Muslims in the world, they are peaceful in spite of Mohammed and the Qur’an—not because of them. Such Muslims are the “liberals” of their faith because they do not seek to imitate their founder or follow strictly the teachings of his book. I can only assume that Iranian Islamists view the West as infidels or kafir and their religion exhorts them to either convert or kill the kafir.

Trump represents American nationalists (patriots) that wish to maintain the standards that make America the country others aspire to immigrate to....we need our language, borders and culture to remain essentially American. We do not have the desire to commit cultural suicide as the EU has chosen.....our Constitution represents our secular views and beliefs, something that will never be accepted by Islamic culture.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
In the spirit of your OP, I am hereby declaring that Iran's sanctioned chanting of "Death to America and Israel" at Friday prayers...and at public rallies is racist.

Here is the "logic".

You claim that the people of Iran are a race, and that the temporary travel ban placed on them by the Trump Administration is therefore racist.

If Americans (and Israelis) are not of the Iranian race (by and large)...and your people and Government want to eradicate Israel - and also to see the end (in some fashion) of America, then Iran and its people are radical racists, who actually want to perpetrate genocide on two other "people's" who are not of the Iranian race.

The U.S. declares a temporary ban on travel from Iran (the undisputed global leader in State sponsored Islamic terrorism), and you call it racist. So, Iran's calls for actual death to the people of America and Israel can surely also be called racist - and far worse.

Well, NO.
Iranians in friday prayers don't chant death to American people. they chant death to US (government) and yes they'd love to see that happening. but to claim that they seek genocide and want to see american people dead is merely funny .

I dare you to find one single genocide by Iranian people throughout our 7000 yrs of history for most of which we were one of the most powerful countries on earth having a territory extended from Egypt to China.

the Israelis and the jews as we know today are actually alive because of us. so as the sole user of nukes you have no right to even talk about genocide when it comes to Iran

Sure there are some stupid and idiotic political chants both in Iran and US that are thrown at a daily basis :

Some minority Iranians call the US "the Great satan" and chant "Death to US" but that is a political BS aimed at US government. Same thing in US: the US government calls Iran "the axis of evil" . how much more stupid these can get? i don't know but i know i don't support them and i definitely am not in the axis of evil whatever the hell thats supposed to mean

So Iran is the undisputed global leader of terrorism eh? pitiful and disgusting.

but let me tell you sth: US is the undisputed global leader of Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism just popped out in the past 40-50 years. there was no TALIBAN, no ISIS, no Al-qaeda before US interevened and made lives of poor sunni muslims miserable

you're the reason behind all this mess and yet you have the audacity to call out others and attack their country for the same reason.

May peace prevail in our world.

Amen

(post by amfirst1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
To be fair, Zarathustrans and Christians from Iran are allowed under the minority provision...

Here's a the new rule of thumb: those paying a jizya are welcome...

Persia was once a land of light populated with people who were right and good...then the 7th century happened...

-Chris
then the 7th century happened ?????

and people turned into zombies? what did these zombies ever do to you?

/and for the love of God please allow us in your country as we are dying of hunger and thirst.
/end sarcasm

dude the total number of Iranians who actually sought immigration in US was about 7000 people in 2015

>25% of which have a doctorate/masters degree

you were not doing Iran a favor, you are now. so pls keep it up

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Your real enemy is right here....

Bank for International Settlements

Time to "JOIN".

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"US is the undisputed global leader of Islamic terrorism. Islamic terrorism just popped out in the past 40-50 years. there was no TALIBAN, no ISIS, no Al-qaeda before US interevened and made lives of poor sunni muslims miserable"

.....I thought the $400 million in cash was Obama's way of paying reparations for his creation of ISIS?

edit on 28-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
You aren't paying much attention to what's going on are you? With relation to job creation and health insurance. Sad.

Job Related:
www.whitehouse.gov...

www.whitehouse.gov...

Insurance Related:
www.cassidy.senate.gov...

edit on 28-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

[SNIP]

Wow wow. chill out buddy...

we're just discussing, last time i checked this was a forum?

everything is cool, chill out

originally posted by: xuenchen

Your real enemy is right here....

Bank for International Settlements

Time to "JOIN".

lol, Agreed.

edit on 1/28/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted material that was removed by staff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join