It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refugee ban: 'arrivals from targeted countries stopped at US airports'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

The refugee vetting process is the strictest of all the vetting procedures we have. And refugees are the most vulnerable victims of horrific treatment.

I repeat my argument that our current refugee vetting process works. Your example was not an example of a refugee.

You can repeat it all you like. Your govt. disagrees.
The assessment of the experts and the people with the information have made their judgement.

I posted the actual executive order in the hope you would read it. I'll help. It contains:

Numerous foreign-born individuals have been convicted or implicated in terrorism-related crimes since September 11, 2001, including foreign nationals who entered the United States after receiving visitor, student, or employment visas, or who entered through the United States refugee resettlement program.

Are you waiting for, say, CNN to tell you about cases of refugees being implicated or convicted of terror-related crimes. Or perhaps you are waiting to see some dead Americans on the streets?

You posted a crap news story or maybe, alternative facts, and you don't even live here. Maybe leave us our orange haired one and you keep your similar bad haired mayor one.

What lie was that? - sounds like you lost the argument and are now crying.

NOPE, not crying. Idiot trumpeters, you disagree with them and they think you are crying (not too swift, if you know what I mean).

Well it certainly sounded like crying.

I can't help change your imagination.

Nor can I help change your delusion. I also can't stop you writing butt-hurt comments, but I can laugh at them.

Say whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

I think the main thrust of the EO was to make Americans feel better about their safety. Given Trumps increasing popularity, I think it's working. It's only the whiners left. But eventually the tears will dry up and you'll be able to see once more.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"Numerous" - Do they know an exact number, or are they guessing?

Either way, I wonder how many foreign born terrorists there have been since 2001 compared to mass shootings committed by 'home-grown' white males.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: kaylaluv

hey Kayla....wheres your bleeding heart for the 30,000 KIDS who die EVERY SINGLE DAY in Africa from lack of clean water???

who deserves our assistance more?

and by the way, Trump should totally allow all women and children from any war torn country to come here if its economically viable to do so.

resources.....theyre a b**** arent they?

Hey Tribal, can you not come up with a better and more logical answer? I think not and that you and your kind should me removed for evolutionary purposes. How about that?Evolution is survival of the fittest and you, b***h, may not make it.

Hooooboy! So you wish the poster dead because he disagrees with you on the basis of humanitarian priority?

Holy crap!

There is a word for that.

NO, just his line should not continue further.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: twfau

Either way, I wonder how many foreign born terrorists there have been since 2001 compared to mass shootings committed by 'home-grown' white males.

Oh, we don't care about those, cuz gunz r great!

And we certainly don't want to ban white males, cuz white males are great! And they deserve rights and stuff.
edit on 28-1-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

hey Kayla....wheres your bleeding heart for the 30,000 KIDS who die EVERY SINGLE DAY in Africa from lack of clean water???

and by the way, Trump should totally allow all women and children from any war torn country to come here if its economically viable to do so.

Hey Tribal, can you not come up with a better and more logical answer? I think not and that you and your kind should me removed for evolutionary purposes. How about that?Evolution is survival of the fittest and you, b***h, may not make it.

Hooooboy! So you wish the poster dead because he disagrees with you on the basis of humanitarian priority?

Holy crap!

Don't worry, I think she has just gone into liberal meltdown. Once the crying stop, she may regain her composure.

Pardon me? I think you have gone into 'overused term' mode. You have nothing left to say but 'liberal meltdown' or 'cry'. I am very sorry that you have ran out of original things to say.

There s nothing original about crying liberals. The old terms are quite adequate.
edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The refugee vetting process is the strictest of all the vetting procedures we have. And refugees are the most vulnerable victims of horrific treatment.

I repeat my argument that our current refugee vetting process works. Your example was not an example of a refugee.

The assessment of the experts and the people with the information have made their judgement.

I posted the actual executive order in the hope you would read it. I'll help. It contains:

Numerous foreign-born individuals have been convicted or implicated in terrorism-related crimes since September 11, 2001, including foreign nationals who entered the United States after receiving visitor, student, or employment visas, or who entered through the United States refugee resettlement program.

Are you waiting for, say, CNN to tell you about cases of refugees being implicated or convicted of terror-related crimes. Or perhaps you are waiting to see some dead Americans on the streets?

You posted a crap news story or maybe, alternative facts, and you don't even live here. Maybe leave us our orange haired one and you keep your similar bad haired mayor one.

NOPE, not crying. Idiot trumpeters, you disagree with them and they think you are crying (not too swift, if you know what I mean).

Nor can I help change your delusion. I also can't stop you writing butt-hurt comments, but I can laugh at them.

I think the main thrust of the EO was to make Americans feel better about their safety. Given Trumps increasing popularity, I think it's working. It's only the whiners left. But eventually the tears will dry up and you'll be able to see once more.

It's not working. No one is crying. But we are becoming very angry as to what is becoming of our country and Republicans will turn on him too.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Holy crap!

Don't worry, I think she has just gone into liberal meltdown. Once the crying stop, she may regain her composure.

Pardon me? I think you have gone into 'overused term' mode. You have nothing left to say but 'liberal meltdown' or 'cry'. I am very sorry that you have ran out of original things to say.

There s nothing original about crying liberals. The old terms quite adequate.

It is the hard hearted and usually stupid that describes anyone who cares as crying or weak.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

It's not working. No one is crying. But we are becoming very angry as to what is becoming of our country and Republicans will turn on him too.

Your country has improved in just a week of a real President. By 'we', you of course mean those liberals still unable to accept reality. You are a decreasing bunch.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Holy crap!

It is the hard hearted and usually stupid that describes anyone who cares as crying or weak.

Oh, you misunderstand me. Crying is fine, but crying because you are not getting your way is quite pathetic. That's the key distinction of liberal crying or a liberal meltdown.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Your country has improved in just a week of a real President. By 'we', you of course mean those liberals still unable to accept reality. You are a decreasing bunch.

Improved? You have quite a different definition of 'improved'. Theresa May looked like she was going to lose her mind just standing next to Trump. This nightmare will be stopped.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Holy crap!

Oh, you misunderstand me. Crying is fine, but crying because you are not getting your way is quite pathetic. That's the key distinction of liberal crying or a liberal meltdown.

What is your idiot meltdown called then?

Forget, it, I don;t want to know. I should log.
edit on 28-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Improved? You have quite a different definition of 'improved'. Theresa May looked like she was going to lose her mind just standing next to Trump. This nightmare will be stopped.

You must wake up from your nightmare... and join the real world.
Theresa May 'kissed the ring' yesterday. She is weak. We know this well here. She's certainly no Margaret Thatcher - now there was a real empowered woman.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yes apparently he has the power to force innocent Syrian families to continue to be blown up to bits while refusing to offer them any kind of sanctuary.

Sad.

Most of the "refugee's" in the U.S ands europe are from everywhere BUT syria.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 08:05:17 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Holy crap!

It's called laughing.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Holy crap!

It's called laughing.

I don't know if I'd brag about it if I were you.

edit on 28-1-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

They were already being properly vetted.

Thats funny because obama said that wasn't possible. And what about the 2500 he selected and where brought in here just before he got evicted from the WH? all classified.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Evicted?? I don't know what you're babbling about.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Holy crap!

It's called laughing.

I don't know if I'd brag about it if I were you.

It's more like this:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Nope. The joker fits better for you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

pamelageller.com...

Muslim countries refuse to take Muslim refugees, fear terrorism

“Muslim Countries refuse to take a single Syrian refugee, cite risk of exposure to terrorism.” You can’t make this stuff up. If commentators in the West expresses such legitimate fears, they are racist-islamophobic-anti-Muslim-bigots.

“Refugees welcomed by the world’s wealthiest Muslim countries: Saudi: 0, Kuwait: 0, Qatar: 0, Emirates: 0, Bahrain: 0.” And why is nothing expected of Muslim countries? The soft bigotry of low expectations

But the fact is that this massive migration is a societal failure. It is a result of Islamic rule. .Winston Churchill said in 1899: “Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

And while I do believe that these Muslims countries fear jihadists who threaten their reign, I also believe that these Muslim leaders see it as the hijrah into Europe: the Islamic colonization of Europe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join