It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refugee ban: 'arrivals from targeted countries stopped at US airports'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

The refugee vetting process is the strictest of all the vetting procedures we have. And refugees are the most vulnerable victims of horrific treatment.

I repeat my argument that our current refugee vetting process works. Your example was not an example of a refugee.

You can repeat it all you like. Your govt. disagrees.
The assessment of the experts and the people with the information have made their judgement.

I posted the actual executive order in the hope you would read it. I'll help. It contains:

Numerous foreign-born individuals have been convicted or implicated in terrorism-related crimes since September 11, 2001, including foreign nationals who entered the United States after receiving visitor, student, or employment visas, or who entered through the United States refugee resettlement program.

Are you waiting for, say, CNN to tell you about cases of refugees being implicated or convicted of terror-related crimes. Or perhaps you are waiting to see some dead Americans on the streets?
edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What is stopping you guys from booking a ticket and heading over to establish some sort of rebuild initiative?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The refugee vetting process is the strictest of all the vetting procedures we have. And refugees are the most vulnerable victims of horrific treatment.

I repeat my argument that our current refugee vetting process works. Your example was not an example of a refugee.

The assessment of the experts and the people with the information have made their judgement.

I posted the actual executive order in the hope you would read it. I'll help. It contains:

Numerous foreign-born individuals have been convicted or implicated in terrorism-related crimes since September 11, 2001, including foreign nationals who entered the United States after receiving visitor, student, or employment visas, or who entered through the United States refugee resettlement program.

Are you waiting for, say, CNN to tell you about cases of refugees being implicated or convicted of terror-related crimes. Or perhaps you are waiting to see some dead Americans on the streets?

You posted a crap news story or maybe, alternative facts, and you don't even live here. Maybe leave us our orange haired one and you keep your similar bad haired mayor one.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
What is stopping you guys from booking a ticket and heading over to establish some sort of rebuild initiative?

Who?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You posted a crap news story or maybe, alternative facts, and you don't even live here. Maybe leave us our orange haired one and you keep your similar bad haired mayor one.

What crap news story was that? - sounds like you lost the argument and are now crying.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's not my government. It's Trump and his EO. He's pandering to the conservatives who hate Muslims in general. As he promised he would.

Oh, and there are plenty of dead Americans on the streets. In shopping malls and universities and elementary schools. By American citizens. With guns.
edit on 28-1-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What lie was that? - sounds like you lost the argument and are now crying.

NOPE, not crying. Idiot trumpeters, you disagree with them and they think you are crying (not too swift, if you know what I mean).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It's not my government. It's Trump and his EO. He's pandering to the conservatives who hate Muslims in general. As he promised he would.

It is your govt. and your President whether you like it or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

NOPE, not crying. Idiot trumpeters, you disagree with them and they think you are crying (not too swift, if you know what I mean).

Well it certainly sounded like crying.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I don't like it. And I will protest it, whether you like it or not.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I don't like it. And I will protest it, whether you like it or not.

You are entitled to protest it and dislike it, but it is your govt. and Trump is your President.

As your President, he has issued his exec order and clearly stated that refugees are included in those being investigated for terror related activity. Kind of makes sense to stop more coming in.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I can't help change your imagination.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ironic that this was done on Holocaust Memorial Day.

Anne Frank knows how these people feel.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Nor can I help change your delusion. I also can't stop you writing butt-hurt comments, but I can laugh at them.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: kaylaluv

hey Kayla....wheres your bleeding heart for the 30,000 KIDS who die EVERY SINGLE DAY in Africa from lack of clean water???

who deserves our assistance more?

and by the way, Trump should totally allow all women and children from any war torn country to come here if its economically viable to do so.

resources.....theyre a b**** arent they?

Hey Tribal, can you not come up with a better and more logical answer? I think not and that you and your kind should me removed for evolutionary purposes. How about that?Evolution is survival of the fittest and you, b***h, may not make it.

Hooooboy! So you wish the poster dead because he disagrees with you on the basis of humanitarian priority?

Holy crap!

There is a word for that.

Don't worry, I think she has just gone into liberal meltdown and couldn't possibly have meant it.
Once the crying stops, she will regain her composure.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Nor can I help change your delusion. I also can't stop you writing butt-hurt comments, but I can laugh at them.

Say whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: kaylaluv

hey Kayla....wheres your bleeding heart for the 30,000 KIDS who die EVERY SINGLE DAY in Africa from lack of clean water???

who deserves our assistance more?

and by the way, Trump should totally allow all women and children from any war torn country to come here if its economically viable to do so.

resources.....theyre a b**** arent they?

Hey Tribal, can you not come up with a better and more logical answer? I think not and that you and your kind should me removed for evolutionary purposes. How about that?Evolution is survival of the fittest and you, b***h, may not make it.

Hooooboy! So you wish the poster dead because he disagrees with you on the basis of humanitarian priority?

Holy crap!

There is a word for that.

Don't worry, I think she has just gone into liberal meltdown. Once the crying stop, she may regain her composure.

Pardon me? I think you have gone into 'overused term' mode. You have nothing left to say but 'liberal meltdown' or 'cry'. I am very sorry that you have ran out of original things to say.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'd prefer not to be beheaded or burned alive for not being a Muslim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join