It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump refugee ban: 'arrivals from targeted countries stopped at US airports'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How many have died in the U.S. due to the terrorist actions of any national from the countries banned by Trump since 9/11? Would that be 0? So Trump is doing this to stop terrorist attacks from those countries.. which currently is none. Great job at stopping nothing, while alienating foreign countries. I may be wrong, but other than Russia ironically, we may be the most hated country by other nations by the end of Trump's reign. He is trying to ban and wall off all access to other countries. How do people think this is in any way good?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
edit on 28-1-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He stated months ago that he would do this, and thus everyone should have expected it, and planned accordingly. I wonder, frankly, how many of these people either planned themselves, or were planned for, to be on a plane as he signed, so they could complain about it after the fact. Plus, I notice they lumped together "refugees and professionals"; how many of each, and what is their definition of "professional"?

I don't have any sympathy. We have had too many attacks, and we can see what is happening in Europe. Protecting our nation comes before catering to people from nations which have a problem /with radical Islamic terrorism. And, wow, isn't it nice to have a POTUS that will actually say those words?? America first.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Why do you assume people should live by what a cheap politician says. Trump many times took back his Muslim ban.

Trump is just going on his emotional clock. If they were to believe him they certainly would have thought Pakistan.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I don't know what those other countries' vetting process is. I know ours is very strict. We don't just accept "floods of refugees".

Oh, really??

Refugees secretly flooding into these states

Burmese Refugees Flood Iowa Town to Fill Tyson Jobs

Guess Where Thousands of Muslim Refugees Are Headed?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think it's funny all the replies in this thread as to the specifics of who is being targeted. Why us, why them? You do realize what is happening right? War is coming. This is what always happens before war. Read a history book or two. You have to draw lines. Lines are being drawn as we speak. You think Theresa May and Donald Trump holding hands was just political fodder?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump is just going on his emotional clock. If they were to believe him they certainly would have thought Pakistan.

Wasn't that San Bernardino shooter lady an immigrant from Pakistan?

And weren't all the 9/11 (patsy) hijackers not all from Saudi Arabia?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Where is the United Nations official statement during all of this? Oh.. I forgot. They are WORTHLESS.

The United Nations should change home locations every 5 years. Rotate through the member countries.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sandcastler

Couldn´t agree more. War is coming in some form - civil or world.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Lyonessa because: wrong spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyonessa
a reply to: Sandcastler

Couldn´t agree more. War is coming in some form - civil or world.

I fear you are right.

Maybe even both at the same time.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And you democrats only have yourselfs to blame.

You ignored the majority while playing identity politics.

And when you ignore large groups of people they get frustrated and angry and you get more of a back lash than if you just listened to them in the first dammed place.

And its the democrats fault (under Obama) in the first dammed place that Syria, Libya and Eygpt ended up being destabilized and in the mess they are now.

edit on 29-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Annee

And you democrats only have yourselfs to blame.

You ignored the majority while playing identity politics.

And when you ignore large groups of people they get frustrated and angry and you get more of a back lash than if you just listened to them in the first dammed place.

And its the democrats fault (under Obama) in the first dammed place that Syria, Libya and Eygpt ended up being destabilized and in the mess they are now.

So you should be happy. We were putting America first.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Quinnipac poll says that more Americans agree with a ban on people entering the US from terror prone regions even if it includes a ban on refugees than don't agree 48% vs 42%. 10% unsure.

Keep going President Trump.

There is nothing that a judge is going to be able to do to stop the EO.

Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to the White House, said, "Nothing in the Brooklyn judge's order in anyway impedes or prevents the implementation of the president's executive order which remains in full, complete and total effect."

The news about the EO being stopped is a stream of fake news.
edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All this media frenzy instigating the part of the population that had been infiltrated by foreign now America activist, have no clue how a nation of laws work and has been inundated with false information

Trump EO have busted the nations employment and that part that is to benefit our nation is been completely avoided by the sensationalist news.

They are all full of crap.

entering the US is a privileged no a right for foreigners

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Under the Obama administration the amount of refugees was to be increased in order to change the face of our nation of laws.

We now have to deal with the new generation of foreign now citizens activist, that wants America to bend over their laws and constitution to their believes and supposedly rights or else, they will create chaos, mayhem and violence in our nation of laws

Then they are recruiting within the part of the population that are the most misinformed groups, Trump needs to find jobs for that group so they don't have free time to protest for stupidity.

The incredible misinformation that is been paraded by now activist media trying to create a war is just beyond me.

People needs to wake up and see what foreign activist now Americans are doing

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

And to think a week ago some people on this forum were still repeating the "the POTUS has no real power" line.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I don't have any sympathy. We have had too many attacks

That's the problem. If it wasn't for all the attacks in Europe and things like Fort Hood I'd say leave the borders open, but you have to play it safe despite Senator Warren's emotional pleas for Congress to step on Trump's order.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Yes apparently he has the power to force innocent Syrian families to continue to be blown up to bits while refusing to offer them any kind of sanctuary.

Sad.

and how about give them weapons to defend themselves !

thats the American Way ! I doubt you will ever see an American take Refuge in a different county
if # hit the fan ...

American Citizens would defend this land of ours

Syrians Citizens should do the same.. !!

instead of hiding and Cowering...

Should be place in the fight against ISIS ..

and Why isn't other Muslim Counties Helping the Cause like Saudi Arabia !!!
and others... Speaking why haven't Saudi Arabia taking in Refuges! ??
seeing it a Muslim Society...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Why do you assume people should live by what a cheap politician says. Trump many times took back his Muslim ban.

He's not a politician. He is, however, the president. No, he didn't "take back" anything, because he never spoke of such a ban.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Under the Obama administration the amount of refugees was to be increased in order to change the face of our nation of laws.

We now have to deal with the new generation of foreign now citizens activist, that wants America to bend over their laws and constitution to their believes and supposedly rights or else, they will create chaos, mayhem and violence in our nation of laws

Then they are recruiting within the part of the population that are the most misinformed groups, Trump needs to find jobs for that group so they don't have free time to protest for stupidity.

The incredible misinformation that is been paraded by now activist media trying to create a war is just beyond me.

People needs to wake up and see what foreign activist now Americans are doing

Quoting this in full, because it bears repeating!! Dead on accurate!! That's exactly what he intended, and that's exactly what the globalists want. Scarier; the same EXACT chants are showing up in "protests" in other countries. They have a script.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I don't have any sympathy. We have had too many attacks

That's the problem. If it wasn't for all the attacks in Europe and things like Fort Hood I'd say leave the borders open, but you have to play it safe despite Senator Warren's emotional pleas for Congress to step on Trump's order.

Even without the attacks, open borders are a problem, but I know what you mean. I see massive illegals as a problem, too, especially when they strain the system, and want to change the nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join