It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann Going Dark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was quite shocked when I saw Swann do the Pizzagate segment.I thought it was a good piece.He does lean right,but he always seemed like a straight shooter to me.I will look forward to his return.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: joemoe
Ah, you can post the instagram stuff, I know nothing about instagram, probably because I don't even own a cellphone

Sorry for the delay, was on the road.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
Im glad theres some decent guys on this thread, the OP, 727, BRIT, TheManBehindTheMask and One Human are five. If ive missed anyone forgive me.

Thank you for being Gents!

This place can be really difficult sometimes.

Haha well thanks brother , I do my best , sometimes I fail but I try to get it right.....those other guys though,they are true gentlemen!

So happy to have some good people on this site.

Thank you my friend

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks intriguing, he did an AMA here once didn't he?

Any chance someone can get hold of him...perhaps we could get the inside scoop.

Regards Tzeday...the 1st is on Wednesday, seems a little peculiar, unless he isn't alluding to a day of the week in which case my bad.

Exciting stuff,nice find.

edit on 242017SaturdayamSat, 28 Jan 2017 11:16:24 -060011America/Chicago282017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ohh I remember reading the whole thread, not just your posts that you linked....

Here's the thing, since the whole Trump election you've been pretty pro Russia, and Pro Putin , but yet you are hating on RT saying swann and RT are shilling for....Russia? And it's all a hit piece from RT?

You aren't very consistent ..

Not only that but you seem to not mind organization like Breitbart who shill for Trump....

It seems to me that you aren't so much about objectivity and consistency as you are what supports your confirmation bias at the time

Just my observation from reading your posts about Russia, Putin, and Trump since that thread was made a few years ago...

edit on 1/28/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/28/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ahem.. Sister..

And you're welcome

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Ahem.. Sister..

And you're welcome

Haha beg pardon, sister! lol thank you again! I'm following this thread if any more stuff comes out w swann this could get very interesting!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Thanks for the thread. Ben Swann is a very rare breed of journalist..I would agree that something seems amiss.

I do wonder if this thread should be on RATS. I would not like to see this one removed.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I linked my posts in that thread to ensure they were all there in one place. You can read those (and those alone) to understand the point I was making when challenged. And, though I am usually quite subtle post-to-post, if you break my offerings out so they stand alone, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get my point. Nobody likes it when I'm blunt.

Russia is just a place on a map. Putin ... I respect for his accomplishments. RT = MSM. I am extremely consistent.

And, between you and me, there aren't a lot of other members I would have bothered to respond to. You've misjudged me, brother.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

lol no problem. Yes it will i'll be watching to see what happens with this one

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Why would it be removed? Has something changed here while I was away?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Pardon if I came off a bit brash w the post....

It's not my intent at all I'm just trying to piece together, what from my perspective seems a bit inconsistent ...

Now granted , people's opinions of other places and people can and SHOULD evolve w time and new information...

I am just trying to understand that evolution , if in fact there was any.

In no way would I judge you, or anyone else as a person for their opinions, whether I agree w them or not...

It might come off that way at times, and I might come off as a bit indignant or even confrontational, but I try not to assume a persons character based on their political views...

Anyway you came out very strong against swann , and I was very curious to understand what would illicit that...

I apologize if I was less than cordial in my delivery....

And thank you very much for taking the time to respond...

Sorry OP if I derailed this thread at all

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm thinking because of the pizza gate references, but that's not exactly the soul point of the thread so I'm sure you'll be fine

Contacting the mods wouldn't hurt though

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Pizzagate. All related threads go to RATS. It was a decision by the mods once the topic blew up.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, that is a disturbing change indeed, that's all I will say about it. I would guess that Ben Swann did a report on pizzagate is probably not enough to toss the thread about him behind the gate. I hope not at least, that would be even more disturbing.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think we need to investigate Ben Swann, not negatively but we need to find what he cannot say and SAY it LOUDLY!

We have something that even the most imagined enemy we could ever think of could never have, we have each other and the ability to empathize and relate, to spread urgency and importance through emotional means.

We convey knowledge on so many scales and mediums to silence us or even think you can is to be as naive as they think we are.

Look into EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY of this man, he most likely is being threatened because it's cheaper to and paying people off doesn't work as you would think, it's a much more closed case when you make threats. Most sane people back off for fear of their life or their family and friends.

We are the internet, let's act like it and spread some factual info with some purpose.

ONWARD ARMCHAIR COMMANDERS!

There is something to all of this, or else we as the collective public would not of taken notice, we have already felt this truth that there are innocences reaching out for us to help them, they pleads with god daily for assistance, whether it's in the clutches of a rich DC exec. or politician or a cult in North Dakota, we owe it to them and our nation and world to help them out if it's true, if it's not, what was lost? You time, which you pay to this site and others anyways, so put some more purpose behind it.

People need our help.

You don't need to get physical, because being physical before obtaining facts is about as smart as thinking you could get away with these types of things in the 1st place.

As the Air Force once said " Be educated, dedicated and highly motivated "
edit on 28-1-2017 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nice to see this thread picked up while I had a nap.

I am not a Twitter kind of person so I don't know what "roozik" means but the names of the @ are kind of curious as well.
thematrixisreal, drdre81, 3rdeyeopener. I realize those are handles for someone yes? Are they his or other folks?

I do know that little logo isn't a eye from trying to enlarge it this morning. On the other hand it isn't a symbol I have seen before either. Not that I've seen all the symbols in the world of course, but not a eye.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I think thats from instagram, and roozik or roozlk is also a user handle. I could be wrong though. Instagram is a cellphone app thingie.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Seems roozik in this instance is reffering to an instagram account I found here via a google search

Roozik Account

Why I think this? Roozik has the images of exactly what we are talking about too.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Lol this is when I feel old not knowing all this new fangled stuff! Just too much to use. I like things simple. Just thought the handle names were interesting all considered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join