It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann Going Dark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl,

If you have something to say, you ought to say it. Free speech is still in the constitution so I hear, so use it!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Snarl

Are you REALLY lambasting one of the few journalists who understands what his job description is supposed to be about, for attention whoring? Really? Snarl, you know better than this. The man examines the facts, holds truth before profit. This is something I would expect you would support.

I'm not going to deny a single word in your response. But, you know me well enough to know I could write an entire dissertation on the subject if I thought it would be 'worth' my time.

Well you did state your opinion, were just asking what in particular makes you have such a harsh opinion of Swann?

Did he report some things you disagree with ?

He's reported on some things I didn't agree w from time to time, though admittedly I don't know much about Swann

But really that's the mark of a great journalist....

A great journalist/reporter isn't bound by pandering to a base, a great journalist reports the facts and connections wherever they might lead , and if they are true to their profession , that's not always going to be agreeable to their viewer base...

We need varying ideas and viewpoints , not echo chambers
edit on 1/28/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Agreed, as I was also surprised to hear that lambasting. Perhaps he knows something we don't, I do watch his videos, they seem pretty well informed to me. His videos, and reason magazine is about all the media I follow these days, and quite casually at that. Would rather focus on my art than the insanity asylum of a world I find myself in these days

edit on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 07:16:30 -0600 by TKDRL because: then --> than blah

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I guess the comforting news is that he says "Trust me." That makes me think he has some sort of plan in place.
I'm on my iPad at the moment and can only blow that little logo up so big under the date on the picture. What exactly is it? Can anyone tell? I didn't even really notice it until it was pointed out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Whatever it it, it's very low resolution.

That's at 100% large

That's the best my photo enlarging software could do with it.

One more enlargement under a different algorithm, not really all that much more clear I am afraid
edit on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 07:36:40 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: LuXTeN
One thing I never understood about this place

Everyone who replies to my threads gets a star from me, unless they are mudslinging or namecalling or spamming lol

That is the way it should be ! "Thank you". Someone takes the time to respond as you stated..... the least thing an op can do is acknowledge their reply with a FREE star..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Could it be that? Hmmmmm. Is that what bestinShow meant by rebel alliance? Don't smack me, not a star wars fan lol.

edit on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 07:43:03 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

That's close but a lot cleaner looking. The logo one is sort of distorted. I was trying to run it upside down, lol and my pad kept trying to flip it back up, but it resembles a half skull when upside down, but still distorted.

When I first looked at your blowup of it I thought of an anchor. Seems it must be something or I doubt it would just randomly be there would it?

Thanks for trying to enhance it btw

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Anchor or flame is what popped into my mind at first. That star wars thing is what popped up when I tried a reverse image search in google on my blowup.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Sure does seem unusual.

I like his news. It's what I remember news being. I may not always agree but that's OK. I greatly appreciate the approach.

The misspellings do seem strange. Too strange for a mistake. I know the man is not making a lot of friends with his rock-turning-over. I hope he doesn't end up dead under mysterious circumstances.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Im glad theres some decent guys on this thread, the OP, 727, BRIT, TheManBehindTheMask and One Human are five. If ive missed anyone forgive me.

Thank you for being Gents!

This place can be really difficult sometimes.
edit on 28-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Did anything else come up besides the star wars thing on the reverse search? Lol guess I'm going to have to move my fat butt over to the PC and see if I can get it any better... Though I'm guessing you got it about as close as you can.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
More like 4 gents and a misfit! Don't know why everyone always thinks I'm a, well "gent" for this conversation... Lol

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You may know how to google search better than me lol. It was all star wars stuff that popped up for me though. I use photozoom for my enlargements, perhaps someone has something better to try.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Did you happen to use the photo editor that came with Windows 10? Before I get up?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No sir, only have win7, photoshop and photozoom are my goto when it comes to 2d graphics at least.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If your not a Dick, Youre OK.

you didnt seem like an asshole so i added you.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Lol sorry but I'm sitting here laughing to myself. Even when I try to let it be known I'm actually a woman, I'm still sir'd and not a dic*! It's all good!

Ok, I'll see what I can do with the picture. Can't hurt to try. Am curious what others think about it though. Hope they come back. Like I said, I don't think it was just randomly placed there for no reason.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Thank you for the heads-up, OP. I always did like to watch/read what Swann had to say. I hope that all is well for him. Much respect for the man.
edit on 28-1-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I notice that the 1st picture had that "Rebel" logo and the 2nd one did not?

originally posted by: TKDRL

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join