It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Sarsour Of Women March Destroyed By An Old Kelly File Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But the documentary claims that these practices ARE a part of Islam. This is what Sarsour and others in the Muslim community object to. I have found no quotes from Sarsour that say she approves of any of these horrible practices on women.

And they are right in saying so as it is part of Sharia law which IS islamic and coincidentally what Ms. Cockroach also openly supports.

Good thing her sugar daddy and fellow muslim obama is out of the picture her "career" is over.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: kaylaluv

A lengthy post will not garner your content any more respect. Sharia law does in fact condone such treatment of women. Custom or religion, does it matter? It still happens. And it doesn't matter who puts out the video if it shines a light on the truth. Obviously Muslims would not be putting out ANY video that shines a bad light on their practices. This is what investigative documentaries are for.

As for quotes, she basically said in a tweet for white women to butt out of Muslim practices with women. So, may I ask why she is interfering with white woman issues? Not that I care or mind, but the hypocrisy is nauseating. And you should see the tweets Muslim women are sending this lady that lives in the cushy US while they suffer. And Linda Sarsour has the nerve to turn a deaf ear to their plight. Have you heard her speak out AGAINST this?

I dont do twatter can you show those reposnses of those muslim woman?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: elouina

I have a feeling she isn't going anywhere soon. Hopefully she does, but here is another example of how vile she is.

Here she tweets about a woman who was a victim of genital mutilation.

Muslim Women's March Organizer Attacks Female Genital Mutilation Survivor Hirsi Ali

That ..is ..one disgusting woman

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
An anti woman islamic extremist organised the women's march... Figures.
When will people learn they are being used.
edit on 30/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join