It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Immigration Ban Is Illegal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Great post Spiritualzombie.

And yeah, remind me again which country the 9-11 hijackers came from?

Can somebody tell me how Trump can be telling the truth when he says he's remembering the lessons of 9-11, and then ~not~ restricting entrants from Saudi Arabia?

This Trump initiative is complete nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

that`s the impression I got too, that this is just a temporary ban while they reassess and revamp the vetting policies and practices to better ensure that terrorists aren`t getting in.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Or do you think they did tell him and he's going to try and hopefully just push it through anyway and break the law??

Empty campaign promises written down on worthless paper. Just something to show his supporters to prove he tried to keep his word.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh yeah I wonder why Saudi Arabia isn't on the ban list? And yes that was sarcasm.

So you are in favor of adding Saudi Arabia and in favor of all the others remaining on "Ze Lizt".

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Great pre-9/11 policy.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What actually changed on 9/11?

Americans became frightened. Why? It isn't like american's have never known violence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What actually changed on 9/11?

Americans became frightened. Why? It isn't like american's have never known violence.

Thousands of Americans' lives changed thats what.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And I guess the rest got scared because they keep asking for security from the government in exchange for their freedoms.

edit on 28-1-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
I see that bureaucratic red tape and political mumbo jumbo is obscuring the facts from the reality of the situation.

Millions of people, without any verification of whom they hold allegiance to, are flooding into nations world wide. Many are without a doubt, placed in these masses in order to establish cells with ill intent toward the host nation.

This is not speculation, it is evidently factual. And it is going unhindered, and even supported by left wing hippies who think it's groovy man, to have like, middle eastern foods and stuffs...

Who in their right mind would think doing so is a good thing? And so what is the alternative. Exactly what President Trump is doing. But to the LW-SJW it is an affront to the sensitivities of pinko world, where everyone is a kitten loving, dog walking, all loving precious flower.

It makes perfect sense to ensure that the people you let into your country, are of good character, and are not known members of some extremist group hell bent on running you over in trucks, shooting yours nightclubs up, beheading your soldiers, or blowing themselves up in shopping malls, or at sporting events.

You can thank the previous administrations for causing the influx of refugees. They put a hole in the tub, it's time someone stopped the tap from dripping.

BTW, Even Australia now is victim to a random crazy muslim convert running into packed crowds in his car.... while the circumstances are different, he was a messed up meth head and violent by any standard prior, the fact that he did this, shows that influence by world events is not going to stop, but simply put, we need to apply caution where caution is due.

And unvetted refugees are certainly something to be cautious about, given what we've seen already...

My 2 cents... I'm just watching the world sit in the pot, slowly boiling, while it doesn't do a thing about it till it's well cooked...

Hopefully the rest of the world is considering banning Americans from entering their borders to prevent bigoted dinasours like the above poster from entering.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

Great pre-9/11 policy.

Don't be a p###y. There's a reason it's called 'home of the brave'. Time to man up. Stop being so afraid of the punk-#ss terrorists. They want you to fear them. They want the U.S. to compromise its ideals.

Trump supporters really need to just stop being so afraid and letting fear rule them. Learn from your liberal brothers and sisters. If we the unarmed arent scared, why are you?

Even post-9/11 Bush did not issue a ban on Muslims.
edit on 28-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He is not banning but putting a temporary stop on immigration, upon further review of US immigration policies, so is not illegal, also this applies to visas and discrimination is base on individuals, he is targeting countries with terrorist ties.

The article is full of crap

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is not banning but putting a temporary stop on immigration, upon further review of US immigration policies, so is not illegal, also this applies to visas and discrimination is base on individuals, he is targeting countries with terrorist ties.

The article is full of crap

Yeah not even Bush did that after thousands killed on 9/11.
edit on 28-1-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Perhaps he has "evolved".

That always seems to work when past comments are found to diametrically opposed to current comments/actions. Or does that only work for one side?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Vice President Pence believed it was unconstitutional and offensive...

Yes, but people in the west believe in the right to be offensive.

That was the whole argument in support of Charlie Hebdo.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And I guess the rest got scared because they keep asking for security from the government in exchange for their freedoms.

Your guess is as good as mine I suppose.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Might be better.

Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Politicians making promises they know they can't keep to get elected then blaming it on the system is nothing new.

Crazy is as Crazy does.

The guys a Loon.

An intelligent one, but still a Loon.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Vice President Pence believed it was unconstitutional and offensive...

Yes, but people in the west believe in the right to be offensive.

That was the whole argument in support of Charlie Hebdo.

Charlie Hebdo is about Free Speech.

You can not force others to adhere to your religious belief. Such as not creating an image that represents Mohammed.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Remember Ellis Island? Immigrants were vetted; some were rejected. Was Ellis Island illegal?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Remember Ellis Island? Immigrants were vetted; some were rejected. Was Ellis Island illegal?

Who's not being vetted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join