It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed-Ex driver vs flag burning SJWs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
wqad.com...

Here we have a patriotic Fed-Ex driver saving the day on his delivery route, as he came across some deranged SJWs burning American flags at a rally in Iowa City, IA on Thursday Jan 26th.
I applaud this guy for doing what is right in the face of overwhelming stupidity, although he looks like he would be able to take them all on at once and come out on top without a problem.
Hopefully Fed-Ex executives/supervisors give this guy a bonus/reward or some type of recognition for his actions.
The link above also has the video, but I like the commentary in the YouTube version lol

Strong language warning

edit on 27-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Reminds me of the time when the SJWs in my college started blocking a freeway nearby and disrupted classes.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
wqad.com...

Here we have a patriotic Fed-Ex driver saving the day on his delivery route, as he came across some deranged SJWs burning American flags at a rally in Iowa City, IA on Thursday Jan 26th.
I applaud this guy for doing what is right in the face of overwhelming stupidity, although he looks like he would be able to take them all on at once and come out on top without a problem.
Hopefully Fed-Ex executives/supervisors give this guy a bonus/reward or some type of recognition for his actions.
The link above also has the video, but I like the commentary in the YouTube version lol

Strong language warning

I bet the FedEx guy was a vet...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
An American hero!! Protest all you want, respect you country, he's right if you hate it that much pack your bags!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Without a doubt

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I hope he doesn't lose his job over this... although I'm sure if FedEx fires him, the resulting PR may not be in their favor. If they were smart, they could support the guy and get more positive PR.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Protesting is fine and demeaning people for doing it is Un-American. That said, these protesters probably shouldn't be setting things on fire in public because laws.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have no problem with the protesting but desecrating the flag is uncalled for. That flag is what gives them the freedom to protest. You can't on one hand claim freedom of speech but then sit up there and foul the flag that gives you that freedom.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Protesting is fine and demeaning people for doing it is Un-American. That said, these protesters probably shouldn't be setting things on fire in public because laws.

Swills I completely agree with you....protest all you want....but don't burn the flag...that is Un-American.
I am not demeaning them for protesting, I am demeaning them for burning the flag.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I've seen this on FB, and all i can do is laugh at how they were all standing around looking at each other.

"You gonna let the illuminati run the planet?"

LOL

"Naw man, im gonna fight effing fascim here" as he avoids any kind of fight to keep his flag from being snatched away.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Umm, what? It's all free speech.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

No it's not. Try this on for size.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

And? Am I taking away free speech? Am I the gov't? Am I not allowed to voice my concern over demeaning protesters?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Never claimed you doing any of that. You said it was un-American. Since when is utilizing free speech un-American?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

No it's not. Try this on for size.

Nope sorry...I gotta disagree.
Protest all you want but don't screw with either one of those things.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Like it or not, burning the American flag is free speech.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Its not free speech its hate speech but yes they have the right just like people in the KKK burning crosses. You have the right to do lots of things but doesn't mean you should. And also doesn't stop people from kicking your butt when they feel you crossed the line on common decency either.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm saying it's protected.

What else do we have the right to do but shouldn't?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Apparently the rules are in favor of the left (or anti Trump).

They're aloud to be offended that Trump was legally elected to the point of burning flags and destroying property. But if someone (let's be real, probably a vet) is offended then we take the side of who?

Burning a flag may be legal, but it is the absolute epitome of jackassery.

Articulate your point, burning a flag is not protest, it's saying fck you to America.

If that's the case, move.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I would like to find this guy and send him cakes and wine.
And invite him to ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join