It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush be called to court?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Their has been a happening with regards to a Grand jury, subpoenaing two Journalists who have refused to disclose their sources. This has caused an angle to develop which is starting to unravel the homosexual hierarchy .Jeff Gannon being the longtime missing Johnny Gosh. As the guy says America is undergoing a nervous breakdown. What we have here has been put together, because of security concerns. Which has caused Blackmail in the highest places.www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
haaa gayyyy -Mr chan
In my opinion pizzagate may not be true but if it is true it speaks to the whole truth; that there is a systematic abuse of power by any elite in our society to exercise sexual control and dominance over those that feed them. In days of old Alexander the great was known to engage in homosexuality and it was viewed as manly by the greeks to "partner up" with the guy who would be protecting you with his shield in the phalanx on the field of battle, a thing of trust really. Now a days it has reached a perverse tone by many who engage in sexual deviousness and I'm not alluding to homosexuals who genuinely find creature comfort with each other but mainly to the perverse and unfortunately natural behaviors of those who get excited by the controlsubmission paradigm which historically holds credence to be in the realm of reality of recurring or more precisely of having never disappeared.
edit on 27-1-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: want to watch video before I say anything

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your video which says some sick stuff about journalism and HRC and Billy boy, Bush et al

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

new topics

top topics

join