It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy in Irag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The extremists are divided and disgraced among their own people. We are about to win the war.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
By liberating Iraq we have split the Middle East, preventing the region from solidifying into an Islamic brick-wall, if we stopped with Afgahnistan. Think of the dangers the world would face under the threat of extremist governments not only in control of large portions of geography, but technology developed outside their thinking, not suited to their mindset, many, many innocent people could die.

We are witness to a historic moment and should recognize it.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by zapcomix]

Why did you shut down the thread? If I pushed the wrong button...whoa I'm sorry. By the way what happened to my first post, didn't think I'd write back...?

Seems you blocked everyone except me... opps.

Politics aside, we all face the same threat and it is very real. We must fulfill this obligation. If we were to withdraw now as some say, we would then truely find ourselves in the Viet Nam guagmire... governmental pussies as usual with absolutely no chance of ever having world respect and cooperation. NOT ANY MORE

I don't understand the hatered centered at Bush...why? What did he do that was so awfull? Beat Gore?... Beat Kerry?... made our economy better? Why do you place the security of our country on politics rather then on the shoulders of the man? We have to be here first before we can bitch about the system. A democrat will probably win the next election, why do we waste so much energy against a temporary position, especially one that is doing the right thing?

RPV seems we said something wrong...

My closed thread is the one refered to in your closed thread

Initail reports are good...wait and see...

Wow, are you trying to deny my right to speech? Are you censoring me? Are you attempting to control me and what I say? This sounds close to Europe in the 1930's. Gentlemen

Allawi just voted...

Realize, there is a huge hole here for me to get rude and crude, but I won't, we're all adults here and hopefully this will work and our troops will come home. Just like after Germany and Japan, we are following the same principal. I don't understand this non-realization?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by zapcomix]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dude, I think you're meaning to hit reply, not new topic.

Thread closed.

new topics

join