It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump tells Theresa May: 'Brexit is going to be a wonderful thing for your country'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Mrs May said: "Thank you for inviting me so soon after your inauguration and I'm delighted to be able to congratulate you on what was a stunning election victory.

"And, as you say, the invitation is an indication of the strength and importance of the special relationship that exists between our two countries, a relationship based on the bonds of history, of family, kinship and common interests.

"And in a further sign of the importance of that relationship I have today been able to convey Her Majesty the Queen's hope that President Trump and the First Lady would pay a state visit to the United Kingdom later this year and I'm delighted that the president has accepted that invitation."

SOURCE

I wonder why Theresa May waited until after Obama was out of office to visit the U.S.? Could it be because Obama had an agenda other than making America great again? I believe that's the case.

Did we hear of anything like the following during Obama's tenure as POTUS?

Theresa May: America and Britain will 'lead together again' after Brexit and election of Trump

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall hearing of anything like that while Obama was president. Trump has said that his administration marks a bigger change than just one party taking power from another. There's a lot of evidence that's the case.

My question is how do people like Theresa May and Shinzo Abe already know that Trump is so different and trustworthy?
edit on 27-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Trump is literally retarded.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Because Trump IS different.

Once in a generation different.

It's still very early days, but one can already see badly needed change selling across America.

Aslong as he stays true to his election agenda and doesn't go rogue all will be well.
edit on 27-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

I thought he was literally Hitler?

Damn, make up your minds!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I was going to write a thread about that tonight.

Show people what Nazism really was about. Because I believe these detractors have absolutely no idea.

It's like the word fascist that gets bandied around. Again, no idea what it means from those who use it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I said he was Hitler? Better get your facts straight window licker. Oh wait.. was that one of those ... alternative facts?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

I was going to write a thread about that tonight.

Show people what Nazism really was about. Because I believe these detractors have absolutely no idea.

It's like the word fascist that gets bandied around. Again, no idea what it means from those who use it.

Do it!

Obviously for some reason or another they refuse to look into the mirror, so light em up! They don't mind beating the hell out of people who have different beliefs than they do while shouting "Love not Hate", so let em have it!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I said he was Hitler? Better get your facts straight window licker. Oh wait.. was that one of those ... alternative facts?

Is that what I said?

roflmao

Keep on trying.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Seeker is right and that hurts you. Bring more elaborated thoughts and good support and we'll take you seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Trump is correct. We're getting off the ship before it hits an iceberg. Which is inevitable at this point.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I'm standing-by for CNN and the retards to announce that Teresa May and all of her supporters are now also intolerant bigoted racists along with everyone else on the planet that does not like Hillary, ultra-left-wingnutjob liberals or the DNC.

@Blazemore2000

Just like the logic behind your posts.

WTF is a window licker? because I'm picturing a nutjob precious snowflake SJW on the bus to the rally?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You'll get no support from me. Nor do I care what fools take seriously.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Google it if it's not too difficult for you. Start educating yourself. You're in desperate need of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So you agree with Trump & May and not the seditious remainers?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

I bet you were sitting there clicking refresh over and over waiting for a pro-trump thread so you could press ctrl-v..

At least put more effort into your trolling.. That could possibly be top 5 most pointless post in ATS history.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Keep em coming! You ideologues of the Marxist persuasion are doing nothing more than guaranteeing 8 years of Trump triggering your pathetic whimpers of defeat!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Google it if it's not too difficult for you. Start educating yourself. You're in desperate need of it.

Make this your computer wallpaper - you're the warrior on the right.....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I wonder why Theresa May waited until after Obama was out of office to visit the U.S.? Could it be because Obama had an agenda other than making America great again? I believe that's the case.

Did we hear of anything like the following during Obama's tenure as POTUS?

Obama exposed bigtime in one week.

Wait for the 6-Month mark.

The Churchill Sculpture sank Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join