It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to know what you think about this..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: underwerks

In his constructive facepalming of them, he's also telling them to train to fight and kill.

I think to train to defend, more. But to fight, if necessary.

I was thinking very deeply about that. I took Tai Chi for years and after that, kickboxing. I have let my skills languish. I should never have done that.

Tai Chi is almost 100% defense, but when your life is in danger, that last 1% is pretty brutal.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

At numerous points he seemed to be addressing a context, which it sounded like the context of that event was about: WAR. Talking about violently taking over the southern US, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
DP

edit on 27-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Despite my dubious feeling for Colbert I watched.

It was worth it. I've never seen anyone integrate poor working class and minorities together for the same cause. Kudos to him for recognizing that. Thanks Reldra

P.S. Colbert is still not funny!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

At numerous points he seemed to be addressing a context, which it sounded like the context of that event was about: WAR. Talking about violently taking over the southern US, wasn't it?

I don't think so. I think it was about being ready if the government caused problems. I saw no agenda to 'take over' the southern US. How would he?

I saw concerns, again, that a lot of ATSers have had about the government, in general, since ATS began.
edit on 27-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Despite my dubious feeling for Colbert I watched.

It was worth it. I've never seen anyone integrate poor working class and minorities together for the same cause. Kudos to him for recognizing that. Thanks Reldra

P.S. Colbert is still not funny!

Oh, he is funny! I won't be able to convince you of that, but Colbert makes sense more than you would imagine.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Perhaps he does. I wouldn't know because I can't make it through his whining. He facilitated the video so he moved up a notch....there are many notches!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am going to leave with this, as I don;t want to take up the OP's post too much and I should rest.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It sounded as if that's the discussion at the event to which he was addressing. And he supported it and all of them and all that (assuming they're properly up for it).

If he really wants to lead by example maybe he should drop the "killer" from his "name". Or is that the point? I dont know anything about him I dont following music with lyrics (songs) etc pop culture.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Thankyou for that video! I'd never heard of "Killer" Mike before this thread. Though I'm afraid he may suffer a self-inflicted early death. Not good leadership in the health area.

edit on 1/27/2017 by carewemust because: name correction.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I don't think so. I think it was about being ready if the government caused problems. I saw no agenda to 'take over' the southern US. How would he?

africanamericanhomeland.com

The original proposal for the Republic of New Afrika was for total Independence from the United States of America. The African American Homeland States isn’t an Independent Nation, but collaborate as a Regional bloc of States with no more or no less Rights or Powers (10th Amendment to the US Constitution) than any other States in the United States of America.

The African American Homeland States or the regional bloc of states will have an official or unofficial name, Economic Community of Eight Southern States (ECESS), its mission is to promote Security, Economic and Political Cooperation across the 8 States Southern Region.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

africanamericanhomeland.com

The original proposal for the Republic of New Afrika was for total Independence from the United States of America. The African American Homeland States isn’t an Independent Nation, but collaborate as a Regional bloc of States with no more or no less Rights or Powers (10th Amendment to the US Constitution) than any other States in the United States of America.

The African American Homeland States or the regional bloc of states will have an official or unofficial name, Economic Community of Eight Southern States (ECESS), its mission is to promote Security, Economic and Political Cooperation across the 8 States Southern Region.

And the VERY VAST MAJORITY of Black Americans know nothing of this crap. That's some fringe bs that we care nothing about. I'm a Black American. I'm not from Africa, and my great great grandparents weren't either.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I don't find his words of raising a warrior a concern and I've been in the trap. When I think of warrior, I think of a strong, disciplined, self-sufficient human being.

I encourage his words as I know no one else but me teach my daughter outside the box thinking. Regardless of what someone feels, I'm raising a warrior so she can defend her self in any situation.

Times come that are not easy, you have to have a mindset of over coming them and not commit su i cide on Facebook live stream.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I saw this posted either earlier or in the morning. And decided I would go look at it later.

I am so glad I did. Much of that speech should resonate with a LOT of ATS. NO matter what color one may be. Or what political persuasion one may be.

I was done after the fishing question..in regard to answering 'yes I can", lol.

He is a fantastic speaker. Makes a TON of just real sense.

I think he should have an AMA on here for preppers and constitutionalists. He will definitely tell the truth.

Thank you for posting that. I watched it with eyes wide open.

I agree with everything you just said. Thanks for posting the other videos with him interviewing Bernie and talking to Colbert.

An AMA with him would be amazing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As an example of the synchronicity that follows me around, my roomate got a package yesterday with the official Run the Jewels chain and just broke it out earlier lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join