It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Human Hybrid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Hi puppy!

The info in that link makes total sense to me. I have an addictive complex like a mother #er

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: OneGoal

Cool!

Good for you!

What? That im an inbred freak *cries*

There, there. . . you poor inbred freak.

Just out of curiosity. . . what is your immune system like?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm just basing that on why Apes are stronger than Men.

That's possibly borderline racist although as someone who has to grow a ginger beard to give the impression of a chin I think I get a pass.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Glad to be of service. I've always found the truly ancient past and our ancestors fascinating. We once lived in a world with giant monsters, multiple races, and strong beliefs in supernatural forces and shamanism. The world of fantasy was once real as long as willing to accept it without the medieval trappings.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nice post, I enjoyed reading it.

It will be interesting to see what happens when DNA sequencing becomes a common thing done on everyone and the database becomes clear. I think we are all mutts at this point, a blended combination of humanoids and perhaps alien DNA. And some reptilian DNA that is either left over from amphibious evolution or spliced into us by other beings, or maybe both.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My immune system is super freaky. In all honesty my dad and i have colon and respiratory stuff but otherwise, fairy strong immune systems. It just attacks our colons and doesnt take well to lung pathogens.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I'm just basing that on why Apes are stronger than Men.

That's possibly borderline racist although as someone who has to grow a ginger beard to give the impression of a chin I think I get a pass.

Dude. Lmfao that was pure gold

I feel that though. My beard grows in as an abraham aka amish. Cant grow a stash or upper cheek beard!
edit on 27-1-2017 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

www.doctoroz.com...

I guess I am fascinated by the many traits that we carry today that stem from our ancestry. Like recently, research is showing that the reason some people have a hard time losing weight as compared to others is because our ancestry did not have a high carbohydrate diet, and have passed the genes of having a difficult time processing carbs onto us.

Maybe I'll just send you a note on my weird concepts...
edit on 27-1-2017 by ttobban because: added link

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Glad to be of service. I've always found the truly ancient past and our ancestors fascinating. We once lived in a world with giant monsters, multiple races, and strong beliefs in supernatural forces and shamanism. The world of fantasy was once real as long as willing to accept it without the medieval trappings.

Without the medievel trappings!!!! Epic!

As yoda would say, wise, you are, yessss, hehawwhehe.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I cannot agree more. I do hope we learn these things sooner rather than later. Perhaps a pipe dream, but one can hope.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

www.doctoroz.com...

I guess I am fascinated by the many traits that we carry today that stem from our ancestry. Like recently, research is showing that the reason some people have a hard time losing weight as compared to others is because our ancestry did not have a high carbohydrate diet, and have passed the genes of having a difficult time processing carbs onto us.

Maybe I'll just send you a note on my weird concepts...

I too find that stuff fascinating, particularly what youve brought up about metabolism and adipose tissue. By all means please pm me if youd like to bounce around some ideas

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

While bigger doesnt mean better or smarter, researchers believe that the neanderthal brain was configured differently, specifically, a larger occiptal or visual cortex. This indicates that they may have had different cognitive strengths and weaknesses as compared to homo sapiens

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

" Activation of cryptochrome may affect the light-sensitivity of retinal neurons, with the overall result that the bird can "see" the magnetic field. "
en.wikipedia.org...

maybe we could see if Neanderthal skulls
give us a clue ?

really liked the thread
S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That was really interesting.

*sobs* I'm a Neanderthal. sniff. I even sort of have a brow ridge. Sobs.

edit on 1/27/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

While bigger doesnt mean better or smarter, researchers believe that the neanderthal brain was configured differently, specifically, a larger occiptal or visual cortex. This indicates that they may have had different cognitive strengths and weaknesses as compared to homo sapiens

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

" Activation of cryptochrome may affect the light-sensitivity of retinal neurons, with the overall result that the bird can "see" the magnetic field. "
en.wikipedia.org...

maybe we could see if Neanderthal skulls
give us a clue ?

really liked the thread
S&F

Very, very friggin nice piece of info right there.

All ill say is that my dad and i have..."seen" stuff.

We also have very strong visual memories dating back to infancy and our visualization in dreams is indistinguisable from waking reality. Can generally visualize memories or anything i want to visualize almost as if im actually seeing it with my eyes. Dunno if thats unique or related to that, however.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Okay, I escaped that one! Thin as a reed.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have heard of neanderthal interbreeding, and also with denisovans. We all came from somewhere, I'm sure there are others we have not found yet.

Archeology is very astounding to me. These genetic websites are so wonderful in that the average person can do this. This will open doors to new studies, namely characteristics of people today as you were talking about.

I just hope don doesn't pull funding for this type of scientific study.
edit on 27-1-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
sorry
edit on 27-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

We also have very strong visual memories dating back to infancy and our visualization in dreams is indistinguisable from waking reality. Can generally visualize memories or anything i want to visualize almost as if im actually seeing it with my eyes. Dunno if thats unique or related to that, however.

Memory stuff
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

investigating the relationship between eye movements and patterns of memory performance on tasks that tap into different types of mnemonic processing can help further elucidate the nature of visuospatial memory representations and the neural regions that support them.

jov.arvojournals.org...

you really need a Neanderthal brain to study
if you can find him....

edit on 27-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
With 5% there must be a way to calculate how long they have actually have been gone.
Seriously. Think about it for a second. Extinct for 40K to 100K and your dad still has 5%. Are you with me?

Also take a look at the slightly elongated skull. Who is to say that they were not part Alien genetics in that race? My dad did the same DNA test. He is a genius research scientist, Chemist, Microbiologist, and a bunch of other titles. He is a Stanford man with a super high IQ as well. ( My IQ is only rated superior intellect) . There was no Neanderthal in our DNA. just 50% Armenian, 30% Italian, 29.9% Albanian ( Russian bloodline) , and one tenth of one percent European Askenazi Jew.

So my point is .... How do we have 1/10 of 1 percent of a race that is still here, yet you have 5% of a race that has been gone for at least 40K years? It doesn't sound logical or reasonable. It doesn't make mathematical sense. I would suggest that the Neanderthals died out a lot more recently then we have been told, or there is a mistake in your dads test

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join