It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Does leftist propaganda extend to stage shows too?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Does leftist propaganda extend to stage shows too?

Of course it does. All through history the entertainment industry has been used for political attacks.

I was watching a documentary last night on the rise of Margaret Thatcher (because I seemed to recall a lot of the similar kind of attacks on her). Sure enough, it brought it all back. The media went all in to ridicule and yes, even fantasise about her death. (I recommend watching some documentaries on Thatcher - there are quite a few parallels to Trump)

You only need to read through this person's twitter feed to understand she is a political extremist.
edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Righto, it's just that you said tv show.

You do realise that people's outrage is exactly what she's after, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You can be sure that NAMES are being taken.. Media..Comedians..whoever. You phuck with his kid, you WILL pay.

Trump says leave Barron Alone!: www.breitbart.com...

Trump says "Leave Barron alone"! That's rich considering Donald Trump had no problem allowing "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" feature Barron Trump, calling him the "real life Richie Rich", on national TV! H had no problem exposing Barron, as long at it accentuated his own wealth and status, but the child must not be humanized by the "Little People"!

I know nothing of the content of this performance, just I'm just sayin.........
edit on 28-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Righto, it's just that you said tv show.

You do realise that people's outrage is exactly what she's after, right?

Of course, and it appears she is going to get the attention she craves. She might end up regretting it though.
This kind of 'entertainment' rarely stands the test of time.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

im sure those conservatives had a popular tv show where they were able to air their insults to a national audience?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's called 'Barron Trump: Up Past Bedtime'...obviously a fun, creative, reference to superstar,A-List comedian, Rosie O'Donut's famous Election Night Barron Trump Tweet.

Yup, you'd think that Barron should be off limits after all the backlash Leftist "comedians" have experienced for their asinine and cruel attacks on Barron...but, no,...now they're making a whole comedy show about him.

These people disgust me!---Say what you want about Donald Trump...but leave the boy the hell alone!

Chicago improv performer to play Barron Trump in new comedy show

Chicago improviser and stand-up comedian Shannon Noll will play the title character in the new stage show "Barron Trump: Up Past Bedtime," opening Saturday at The Revival in Hyde Park.

"It's a variety show in the style of 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' and it's basically Barron Trump getting read a bedtime story, and then deciding to stay up past his bedtime and play with his imaginary friends," Noll said Friday.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Nothing screams "liberal snowflake" like a woman trying her darndest to look like a young McAuley Culkin.

Be that as it may - a bit of satire has never hurt anyone. It's when they start "innocently" talking about assasinations and other kinds of bodily harm, that they need to STFU, GTFO and watch their step before they find themselves at a table in a room with a big ass mirror.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Curious as to why you chose to publicize a no name wannabe comedian and likely to fail improv show?

Do you not think that this guy is relying on the controversy to publicize what otherwise would likely be another failed attempt at fame?

You seem to hypothesize he is a leftist...I suspect he is simply a capitalist...and he sure pushed your buttons sufficiently to make you an unwitting publicist.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I hear the entire Trump Family is ordering tickets.

You know what? That'd be TOO FUNNY if Trump bought up all the tickets, then opening night, there was no one in the audience. LOL

That'd be like pocket change to him anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You know, I'm nothing, if I'm not consistent.

I believe in freedom. Freedom of speech is THE most important freedom we have in America. Absolutely nothing is off limits to speak about.

These "comedians" have every right to say what they will, about whomever they wish.

They are not free from repercussions from fellow citizens using THEIR freedom of speech, however.

That's how it works.

No, it's not "triggering" it's not even close. Every action gets a reaction. Stop confusing reaction for triggering.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've always thought that going after a Presidents family, especially their kids is poor taste. It happens every administration, but that doesn't make it right.

That said, Trumps entire campaign was about being an asshole, disregarding civility, and putting an end to tradition, so I just see this as an extension of what he already started.

I'm not going to watch it or participate, but at the same time I don't feel it's an unfair attack either.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

You know what? That'd be TOO FUNNY if Trump bought up all the tickets, then opening night, there was no one in the audience. LOL

Pocket change?...more like 2 cents!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm not going to watch it or participate, but at the same time I don't feel it's an unfair attack either.

Think you'd still feel it wasn't an unfair attack if someone did it to your little boy? What if they went on the Internet and spread it around that your young child was autistic, retarded, tortured animals...or a serial killer?--Still a 'fair' attack, then?
edit on 28-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Its creating a national joke that a child, not a teen but a child, is the but of. Its bullying on the grandest of scales. Im not sure how there can be any rationalization.

it was wrong when it happened to Chelsea. It was wrong with it was the Obama kids. The Bush kids were grown, and earning their mistakes, so no harm/no foul there.

But this is making a national joke out of behaviors that may or may not be pathological, and is nothing more than low brow bullying of someone who never put himself in a position to be bullied.

Im ashamed that my nation has to actually even have this conversation. Basic morality is supposed to be ingrained within us.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: IAMTAT

Curious as to why you chose to publicize a no name wannabe comedian and likely to fail improv show?

Do you not think that this guy is relying on the controversy to publicize what otherwise would likely be another failed attempt at fame?

You seem to hypothesize he is a leftist...I suspect he is simply a capitalist...and he sure pushed your buttons sufficiently to make you an unwitting publicist.

Just my 2 cents

Publicist? ...oh...because NOW we're all going to run out and buy tickets.

Keep your 2 cents for YOUR ticket.
edit on 28-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

No his game plan would be simple wait for his show then sue him for defamation much like melinia is doing. Looks like shes going to win her suit after being called a hooker. Seems to me several in the media are going to learn about making accusations without evidence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Media has to create outrage to get the sale. Plain and simple.

Its kind of funny to watch folks out here in small town America lose their minds over what happens in the big cities, as if it would ever really effect our lives.

The Passion of the Christ created the closest thing to a riot that I have ever seen. The Catholics loved it. The protestants hated it. And it was pretty vocal here in my home town. I thought it was nothing more than shock media in a movie. But to each their own.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Adults making jokes at the expense of little kids is never funny.

With a name like Barron he might accidentally get deported. God be with him. The good god. Not the bad one.

Believe me.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Like I said, I'm not going to watch it or support it because I don't approve of it, you're right it is bullying. I don't think it means Trump is being treated unfairly though because he's also a bully, one who at times exposes his kids to the media for personal gain.

It's pretty despicable on all sides, but that's how our country is, for now.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Think you'd still feel it wasn't an unfair attack if someone did it to your little boy? What if they went on the Internet and spread it around that your young child was autistic, retarded, tortured animals...or a serial killer?--Still a 'fair' attack, then?

It works both ways, while I think a Presidents family should be off limits to the media, that's contingent on the President not throwing their family members out to the media to make them look good. Trumps use of his family as political props has nearly been as bad as Cruz's during the campaign.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join