It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ugh. That's a messed up person.

Nah...Just more edgy, high brow, avant garde, intellectual Progressive humor.

I know you don't mean that. Surely you don't stereotype people according to their political persuasion, because that would be wrong!

(post by mtnshredder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ugh. That's a messed up person.

Nah...Just more edgy, high brow, avant garde, intellectual Progressive humor.

I know you don't mean that. Surely you don't stereotype people according to their political persuasion, because that would be wrong!

AngelDoll...I won't lie to you. Some of the stuff I have been seeing and hearing coming from the spokespeople representing the Progressive movement of late...IS completely disturbing and disgusting.

That said, I don't believe they truly represent or speak for as many people as they claim to, or think that they, represent.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think we are all on the same page left, right whatever...this is not ok!

It wasn't ok to do it to Chelsea, its not ok to do it to Barron.

Perhaps something should be written into law to protect people of any age from being treated this way, who are being targeted by association.

I say again, this is unacceptable!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

"You liberals"?

Get your facts straight before you go slinging mud.

I'm sorry non-liberal,

Is that all you have to say after reading what I wrote?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You can say that all you'd like, but in the same post you bring up that childish argument of "well they did it first" which completely contradicts your token statement of its wrong. Plus it makes you sound very immature. Then as the thread progresses you prove that immaturity 10 fold. Do you expect anyone to believe you're against this type of action after your first post...If so you may want to think again.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well considering it was all just an attack on liberals, no I kinda just tuned out.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No where did I say they did it first, please don't lie.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No where did I say they did it first, please don't lie.

You know you're right...You said they did it too. Major difference there right?
...One says I'm an immature child and

Wait...So does the other. How does the only thing you have to say about my post negate the point of said post...Which was to point out your immaturity and token disagreement with how they are going after Barron.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wow, it's amazing how much a political persuasion can cloud ones objectivity.

Let's have a look at my token disagreement..

Yes, it's in completely bad taste

these douches are trying to trigger the triggerers.

Or both sides are just as intolerant as each other.

Etc etc...

It looks as though I'm condemning both sides, I would suggest that it is you that is immature for being stuck in your one sided view.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes it is very one sided...It's wrong to use a child to attack a parent...Let alone the president. Clouding that by bringing up how conservatives did this to Obama's children doesn't make it appear as you say you mean it to. Just makes you look childish and ruins the point you try to make. We have all seen your posts and you're obviously very left in the spectrum so that has a lot to do with how you are perceived. If you posted about both sides even sort of equally or hell even had called out any of the DNC shenanigans as much as you down any and everything to do with trump we might not see what you say the way I and it appears some others see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Surely you don't stereotype people according to their political persuasion, because that would be wrong!

Don't you mean, deplorable?

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Repeat:
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Odd, I don't recall seeing such things about Malia or Sasha......heck, I DO recall libs complaining when one of them was caught smoking something illegal and twerking in public. But this is somehow acceptable??? What vile, small-minded cretins, to go after a child! Showing their true colors, for all the world to see.

That is only thing I remember about them. I don't even know which kid is which.

I believe Barron is smart, He should troll them.
Like walk outside with what appears to be a joint.
if I was him I would have a blast trolling these people for 8 years.

I think Sasha is the younger, but not sure if she's shorter or not, lol!! Never worried about it enough to know!! They are kids, not politicians. If they'd been going around talking policy, that would be different. They didn't, as far as I know. I think he's quite sharp, myself! What I expect is all good behavior, so they have nothing to do but pretend there is some issue that isn't real, because some folks just can't stand his dad, so they target him. Common thing, sadly! Palin's kids were likewise attacked.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You can be sure that NAMES are being taken.. Media..Comedians..whoever. You phuck with his kid, you WILL pay.

Trump says leave Barron Alone!: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Swills

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

How many comedians did that to obamas kids?

It didn't happen, not at least from any high profile comedians. This is what liberals do though, just try to justify everything their filthy bunch does by saying some exaggerated bs that supposedly happened, even if it didn't happen.

They now are on this bandwagon of saying "triggered" whenever a topic like this gets brought up. Even though THEY came up with the term, and still use the term to describe the horrible emotional trauma they are experiencing due to the election.

It's just pure hate and hypocrisy, there's just no other way to describe it.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well considering it was all just an attack on liberals, no I kinda just tuned out.

I don't condone that either and my initial comment to you wasn't targeting you.

I don't think the "liberals are horrible" tact was right either. I think it is sufficient to say that this is wrong. Both sides can agree, like most rational people did when horrible comments were made about the Obama girls, that it isn't an appropriate way to act. I said as much in the post. This election season has taught me one thing. We need to stop focusing on the fringe. The moderates in this country are far more numerous than the fringe. We need to be vocal when the fringe gets out of control and not let ourselves be baited into getting polarized.

Anybody that felt the need to bring left and right in should leave it at the door. There are some things we shouldn't do and they should be condemned. Doesn't matter who does it. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to stop saying "the left" and "the right" encapsulating everybody in a group one way. I think it's something most people need to work on. Condemn the acts and not the whole 50% of the country that falls on the other side of some imaginary line.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't like Trump but this is pretty disgusting..anyone's non adult children should be left out of it..unless you are pimping them out on TV like Palin did..even then.
edit on 28-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

HERE is a little somethin'-somethin' from the creator of the show's Twitter:

twitter.com...

What a disgusting thing for that woman to say.

As for the show, all it is going to do is drive more support to Trump.
The fact that leftists could fund a TV show and waste money just to have a pop at trump will highlight to even more people that the entertainment industry is being used for propaganda.

edit on 28/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join