It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MysticPearl

Always.

Do you read the thread before replying? Clearly not, or do conservatives get free passes for attacking the children of Liberal leaders?

You probably think it's ok to compare a 12 year old girl to a dog...

It's not something I have ever condoned. The issue here is many people coming in the thread, not saying this is wrong, then citing how the other team did it.

It doesn't matter who did it or when. It's wrong and the whole disgusting finger-point waste of a thread can easily be summed up with those two words. It's wrong.

It's really easy if you try. There doesn't have to be a pissing contest to just say those two words.

These are the kind of threads where the stupid two party cheerleading is most absurd because, if not for the kid being the son of a politician, everybody would say it's wrong to target children. Not seeing the forest for the trees.

I will denounce any adult targeting any child. I don't care how much I dislike their parents.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hillary can call tens of millions "deplorable" and all her obeyers were fine with that.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is an example of free speech making an ass out of someone. Those that subject themselves to this style of comedy are nothing more than people who like to stare at asses. Those that enjoy or defend it are asses themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
This is an example of free speech making an ass out of someone. Those that subject themselves to this style of comedy are nothing more than people who like to stare at asses. Those that enjoy or defend it are asses themselves.

N..No...you don't understand...THIS is 'Edgy', 'High-Brow', 'Avant Garde', intellectual Progressive humor.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Tu Quoque is an ugly fallacy that does a sufficient job of avoiding the argument. It's been done probably every other post in this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MysticPearl

Always.

Do you read the thread before replying? Clearly not, or do conservatives get free passes for attacking the children of Liberal leaders?

You probably think it's ok to compare a 12 year old girl to a dog...

It's not something I have ever condoned. The issue here is many people coming in the thread, not saying this is wrong, then citing how the other team did it.

It doesn't matter who did it or when. It's wrong and the whole disgusting finger-point waste of a thread can easily be summed up with those two words. It's wrong.

It's really easy if you try. There doesn't have to be a pissing contest to just say those two words.

These are the kind of threads where the stupid two party cheerleading is most absurd because, if not for the kid being the son of a politician, everybody would say it's wrong to target children. Not seeing the forest for the trees.

I will denounce any adult targeting any child. I don't care how much I dislike their parents.
What about the people who do say it is wrong?

ALSO, what about the people who DON'T say it is wrong to smear an entire political persuasion because of the actions of a relatively few individuals?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

So much for the revolution

Seems we got a long ways to go. (Loooooong)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

Well...I said it was wrong...and got called 'Triggered' by the Left.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

by the left? or by some guy on the internet who identifies as a lefty?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

How about "FROM the Left"? Better?

If you identify yourself as being from the Left....yet join me in saying this is wrong...I can respect that.
But,...according to your fellow ATS "guy on the internet who identifies as a lefty"...you're also 'Triggered'.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

How about "FROM the Left"? Better?

If you identify yourself as being from the Left....yet join me in saying this is wrong...I can respect that.
But,...according to your fellow ATS "guy on the internet who identifies as a lefty"...you're also 'Triggered'.

Whoever uses words like "triggered" ought to just cut it out. I'm sick of people inventing so many ways of dismissing differing viewpoints out of hand.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Finding something like this disgusting should not be described as "triggered" (IMHO), it should be considered "human".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

N..No...you don't understand...THIS is 'Edgy', 'High-Brow', 'Avant Garde', intellectual Progressive humor.

Anybody who gets their kicks mocking a child is just a jackass.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It gets worse than that:
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ugh. That's a messed up person.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

And again, my first post in the thread I said it was in bad taste.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ugh. That's a messed up person.

Nah...Just more edgy, high brow, avant garde, intellectual Progressive humor.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

"You liberals"?

Get your facts straight before you go slinging mud.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It gets worse than that:
twitter.com...

That is beyond disturbing.

smh

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Obviously my comment was directed at people either not saying it's wrong or going on about left or right. It was fairly clear who I was talking about.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join