It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Tearman

I don`t think it`s about percentage in most peoples minds, I think it`s more about how often they see it and how public it is that determines when they have seen enough and start to question the lefts commitment to unity and tolerance.

So totally subjective.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But wait...What happened to the love and unity...Where is that tolerance they were screaming for. Is this a case of do as I say not as I do? Either way it's only digging them a deeper hole with the people they need votes from... Especially after Trump closes those loopholes that allow illegal aliens vote.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

I don`t think it`s about percentage in most peoples minds, I think it`s more about how often they see it and how public it is that determines when they have seen enough and start to question the lefts commitment to unity and tolerance.

So totally subjective.

most things are

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This comedian must be having a good chuckle to herself...

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

How can you guys not see this is just to troll you??

The left sure does need to go to low extremes to achieve that while they themselves have hair triggers, to put it mildly. But im sure they will pretend to themselves its another win for them. Just like during the elections. I predict Karma will make a return again. With a vengeance.

Trump has 'hair triggers', literally and figuratively, daily. Trump and his supporters have gone far beyond TRIGGERED. LOL

Funny, the left keeps saying this, but I can't tell if they're trying to convince us or themselves. I guess we'll know when we see Trump supporters marching for rights they already have just to make a scene.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

deflecting and defending means that person tolerates this kind of stuff, somehow I don`t think that's the kind of tolerance that most liberals are trying to create.

I really hate to use the word Liberal to include the real PROBLEM we are facing. Progressives!

My parents who are in their 80's are Democrats and they are perplexed as to how the Democratic party has morphed into a party of "Hate white people", "Hate people who have more material things than you do." "Promote or hire people because of the color of their skin or their gender identity versus their ability to do the job.".

It's time to stop bashing liberals and bash Progressives. Trump is our President because of the Progressive movement and the true Democrats being left in the dust of a bunch of idiots who hate those who they do their bidding!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's the modern form of Fascism. I dunno, we need a new term for it since the extremes of both parties do it. We are too sophisticated and cynical for traditional Fascism to flourish, this is how it's done now, through media.
edit on 1/27/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ironic when the right says some crazy things about the left, the left go "one liberal doesn't represent us all" but you keep bringing up what somebody else said and then labeling us hypocrits as if we advocated that behavior. Its clear nobody is advocating this pathetic behavior. You liberals always wanna get "even" rather than get "right" (pun intended). This is clearly not about left or right or getting even but you guys are so butt hurt and have nothing left to hang on to you guys are getting desperate.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not only have the moral standards of leftists fallen, but so has their coveted monopoly on comedy, which gets less and less funny every single day.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

no but the ones that are coming from the left makes all the lefts claims of tolerance and unity questionable.

it doesn`t have to be all of the left or even most of the left it only needs to be enough of the left before people, rightly or wrongly, start questioning the lefts claims of unity and tolerance.

when a liberal does something like this it sabotages the efforts of all liberals who are trying to create unity and tolerance.1 step forward 2 steps back means you`re going backwards.

give it a rest......you people grab onto something disgusting and assume ALL LIBERALS feel, act, speak, think, that way....it isn't true, just like all republicans are NOT arm-band wearing Nazi's....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

A better title for your OP would have been:

**BREAKING** - Pedophiles exposed: Hollywood glorifies the sexploitation of Barron Trump.

(post by RomeByFire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Ironic when the right says some crazy things about the left, the left go "one liberal doesn't represent us all" but you keep bringing up what somebody else said and then labeling us hypocrits as if we advocated that behavior. Its clear nobody is advocating this pathetic behavior. You liberals always wanna get "even" rather than get "right" (pun intended). This is clearly not about left or right or getting even but you guys are so butt hurt and have nothing left to hang on to you guys are getting desperate.
Did I ever say any such a thing?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I actually agree with that
it`s the progressives and extreme liberals that seem to be the ones giving the whole democrat party a black eye.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not only have the moral standards of leftists fallen, but so has their coveted monopoly on comedy, which gets less and less funny every single day.

Amen!

MORE comedy GOLD from the creator of 'Barron Trump: Up After Bedtime':

Shannon Noll
‏@snapplegate87

Mom joke:

Did you hear this one about the couple left their daughter in the hot car while they went into Walmart?

She died.

twitter.com...

...imagine the laughs (at Barron's expense) on opening night!
edit on 27-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This comedian must be having a good chuckle to herself...

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

How can you guys not see this is just to troll you??

So they use a child as a pawn? wtf kind of people are they

Let's look at it a different way. You are out with your family and........

a adult/group taunts, humiliates, and bullies your child in public, how do you respond?
edit on 27-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The way chelsea was treated was shameful. Limbaugh was taken to task over it.

Precedence doesnt make it less disturbing.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Jesus, talk about a bunch of hypersensitive wimps lol.

Leave it to the think skinned conservatives who voted for a man who "speaks his mind," to try and limit someone else who speaks their mind.

Bunch of triggered losers. Grab em' by the pussy is A-okay but pull out that moral crusader card and start faking some outrage when it comes to this.

The horror! The tragedy!

LAWL

How incompetent do you have to be to compare grabbing a grown woman's p$$y with consent to mocking a child that cannot defend himself?

Edit: by the way you've never grabbed a woman's p$$y before? Maybe you need to
edit on 27-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

I actually agree with that
it`s the progressives and extreme liberals that seem to be the ones giving the whole democrat party a black eye.

Seriously, I can have a conversation with what we now call a "Classical Liberal", but the Democratic party has been over run by those who want to destroy our Constitutional Republic! Progressives!

For those who spent thousands of dollars to attend a college and can't figure out how to pay it back? I learned that in school! The United States of America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy! Take it up with those who brain washed you?

Don't be pissed off at me! Be pissed off at those you respected that lied to you!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't watch anything that had to do with this. It should be boycotted.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

with such broad generalizations, it's apparent you know few leftists.....straightening out the "moral standards" of president trump should be your first concern, before attacking some 2-bit comedian.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join