It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Tearman

even 1 stupid act is too many when you claim to hold the moral high ground of tolerance and unity.

the whole point of tolerance is to remain above the stupid acts and mud slinging if you lower yourself to that level then you are no better than the people you are opposed to.

So you are saying if anybody who identifies with a political leaning commits any act of stupidity or barbarism, then it discredits every other person that identifies with that leaning, even if they had literrally nothing at all to do with any of these acts.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

how many single acts of stupidity does it take before people start seeing a pattern and rightly or wrongly decide that the whole barrel of apples is a rotting stinking mess?

A lot more than 0.00001% of the population maybe?

And don't tell me you've never seen an example of a right-leaner saying or doing something outragous. The difference between me and you is I don't go around documenting every occurrence in order to discredit all conservatives.

I haven`t documented anything.
if the left wants to roll around in the mud with their opponents then they have to drop the unity and tolerance claim because they look really hypocritical when they do that.
fellow liberals should be denouncing these stupid acts as traitorous against their platform of tolerance and unity.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

LOL! What a hoot! Yes!

And, let us never forget. Bury the tool of these people, the Democratic party, never let it rise again.

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Always.

Do you read the thread before replying? Clearly not, or do conservatives get free passes for attacking the children of Liberal leaders?

You probably think it's ok to compare a 12 year old girl to a dog...

link   

how many single acts of stupidity does it take before people start seeing a pattern and rightly or wrongly decide that the whole barrel of apples is a rotting stinking mess?

A lot more than 0.00001% of the population maybe?

And don't tell me you've never seen an example of a right-leaner saying or doing something outragous. The difference between me and you is I don't go around documenting every occurrence in order to discredit all conservatives.

I have documented anything.
if the left wants to roll around in the mud with their opponents then they have to drop the unity and tolerance claim because they look really hypocritical when they do that.
I guess it just doesn't matter to you if I say that I hate it when people do stupid things like what you're complaining about, that I don't know a single person who has committed such stupidity, that I have literally nothing to do with it whatsoever. And I'm sure that goes for virtually everyone on the left as well. But if you know someone who is doing this kind of thing, tell them to knock it the hell off. And not just because it makes us look bad.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

that`s not what I said, I said

there seems to a lot of single acts of divisiveness and intolerance lately from the left, and it`s starting to look like a pattern.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

even 1 stupid act is too many when you claim to hold the moral high ground of tolerance and unity.

the whole point of tolerance is to remain above the stupid acts and mud slinging if you lower yourself to that level then you are no better than the people you are opposed to.

So you are saying if anybody who identifies with a political leaning commits any act of stupidity or barbarism, then it discredits every other person that identifies with that leaning, even if they had literrally nothing at all to do with any of these acts.

If they know about it and don't condemn it, stay quiet about it...or, worse, become defenders of those doing it...then, yes, they are part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If they know about it and don't condemn it, stay quiet about it...or, worse, become defenders of those doing it...then, yes, they are part of the problem.
Okay, that is true as far as it goes, but it is not the entire left, or even a large part of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: IAMTAT

Odd, I don't recall seeing such things about Malia or Sasha......heck, I DO recall libs complaining when one of them was caught smoking something illegal and twerking in public. But this is somehow acceptable??? What vile, small-minded cretins, to go after a child! Showing their true colors, for all the world to see.

That is only thing I remember about them. I don't even know which kid is which.

I believe Barron is smart, He should troll them.
Like walk outside with what appears to be a joint.
if I was him I would have a blast trolling these people for 8 years.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

that`s not what I said, I said

there seems to a lot of single acts of divisiveness and intolerance lately from the left, and it`s starting to look like a pattern.

Surely you don't believe all acts of dvisiveness and intollerance have been coming soley from the left lately. And the pattern I am seeing, is that it is easier than ever to document these individual acts and to use them to smear an entire side.

Oh by the way I've seen at times people on the left use similar tactics against the right, and I think that is equally stupid.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

no but the ones that are coming from the left makes all the lefts claims of tolerance and unity questionable.

it doesn`t have to be all of the left or even most of the left it only needs to be enough of the left before people, rightly or wrongly, start questioning the lefts claims of unity and tolerance.

when a liberal does something like this it sabotages the efforts of all liberals who are trying to create unity and tolerance.1 step forward 2 steps back means you`re going backwards.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Justifying this by saying "you guys did it" is disturbing.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

2 wrongs don't make a right.. You can't change the past but you can try and change the future. Kid are unstable and things like this can cause life changing trauma. Anyone deflecting or defending is pathetic .

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Your post deserves repeating! If you defend such acts as tit for tat...you will be grouped in as extremist. Rise above it. I have condemned criticisms of all children. Though, honestly, I have a hard time believing this is okay, since others have done it. All I think is...those who think this is okay because others do it....keep following and you will jump off the bridge too!

Edit add: wake up America! We all act all snooty about the Middle east cultures who still have their generational tit for tat revenge battles, wars, and genocide! Don't you ever wonder how it originally evolved to such a state. America is a young country...let's not repeat history!
edit on 1 27 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

link   

no but the ones that are coming from the left makes all the lefts claims of tolerance and unity questionable.

it doesn`t have to be all of the left or even most of the left it only needs to be enough of the left before people, rightly or wrongly, start questioning the lefts claims of unity and tolerance.

when a liberal does something like this it sabotages the efforts of all liberals to create unity and tolerance.

So what percentage of the left do you think is responsible for this? I don't understand how you can believe the actions of a small number of individuals should represent the whole group. What about all the lefties that never said a damn word about Trump's son, never been anywhere near a riot, etc...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

deflecting and defending means that person tolerates this kind of stuff, somehow I don`t think that's the kind of tolerance that most liberals are trying to create.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dismissing something based on pathetic partisanship is even more disturbing.

And read my very first post in this thread. Not justifying anything, I agree this is in bad taste.

I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of those who think only the left are capable of being dicks.

edit on 27/1/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don`t think it`s about percentage in most peoples minds, I think it`s more about how often they see it and how public it is that determines when they have seen enough and start to question the lefts commitment to unity and tolerance.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're right.

I. . I- I- I apologize.

I guess I was just being. . . . . (wait for it). . . . deplorable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join