It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I agree with DBC...these douche bags are quickly defining the petty, intolerant and divisive Left.

Nope, these douches are trying to trigger the triggerers.

And it's working.

which proves that they never were about unity and tolerance,america was right to reject Hillary and her divisive and intolerant followers.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

Do please provide a source where someone on the right suggested anything as horrible as one of the Obama girls becoming a mass shooter.

The fact you are here defending this and trying to deflect to some statement about the Obama girls becoming stoners shows just how far you are willing to tow your liberal line.

He's a perfect example of why the left failed so spectacularly in 2016. What's even more funny is that the buzzwords they coined like 'triggered' and 'fake news' has completely turned around and bit them so hard on the arse.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Found a still working yt link for the vid just now :

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seeker1963

I expect to see people stating that this is not representative of the "left".

It is though. How many examples do we need?

from teachers to rioters to celebrities to writers to angry people who still think Hillary should have won. . . this is what is going to define them.

This doesn't represent the left. A single act of stupidity can counteract millions of voices. Never mind the fact that I agree with you that it is downright rotten to attack a child in this fashion. That doesn't matter to you as long as you can find an example of someone doing it somewhere.

This isn't a single act. This is just another act after another act after another act.

I side with liberals.

But it's the leftists who are pissing things up!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Check this one out buddy..

Bill Clinton had been president-elect for just a few days when, on November 6, 1992, Limbaugh launched one of the nastiest attacks of his career against an innocent target: 12-year old Chelsea Clinton.

mediamatters.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm going to start blaming you personally for everything that every right-winger does.

I'm tired of you assaulting Muslim women. You have a lot of nerve ranting about disgusting "leftists" when you were just in a Fox News comment section last year calling Malia Obama a "monkey" and an "ape" and saying, “Hopefully she gets cancer/aids or one of those colored diseases.” and, “Another academically challenged affirmative-action parasite steals a place from a qualified White or Asian student.”

Wow you right-wing folks are just horrible horrible people. Blah blah. Something vaguely threatening. Yadda yadda.

See how that works?

Let's get real here. Have you ever encountered anyone on ATS from the politcal left (or right for that matter) who supported attacking kids in this way? Ever?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

You could be right.

Or both sides are just as intolerant as each other.

Have a look at the link I just posted where Rush Limbaugh compared a 12 year old Chelsea Clinton to a dog.

Classy, the lot of you.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I wonder if they tell little kid jokes at Comet Ping Pong? This is really a twisted world. Leave the little kids alone.
edit on 27-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tearman

how many single acts of stupidity does it take before people start seeing a pattern and rightly or wrongly decide that the whole barrel of apples is a rotting stinking mess?

there seems to a lot of single acts of divisiveness and intolerance lately from the left, and it`s starting to look like a pattern.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would like to see it first, be cautious and careful of what is a 'banned topic'.

If it is very derisive of him or tries to say he is autistic, which I don't believe he is, then it is trash.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It just illustrates how intolerant, small-minded, petty, moronic, idiotic leftists are.

How many god-damned examples does anyone ####ing need???

How many? Le'ts see here. You covered intolerant, small minded, petty, moronic, idiotic leftist. I' m sure you can hatch out another half dozen with out even trying.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This comedian must be having a good chuckle to herself...

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

How can you guys not see this is just to troll you??

The left sure does need to go to low extremes to achieve that while they themselves have hair triggers, to put it mildly. But im sure they will pretend to themselves its another win for them. Just like during the elections. I predict Karma will make a return again. With a vengeance.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Tardacus

You could be right.

Or both sides are just as intolerant as each other.

Have a look at the link I just posted where Rush Limbaugh compared a 12 year old Chelsea Clinton to a dog.

Classy, the lot of you.

isn`t it the left that has been claiming they hold the moral high ground of tolerance and unity?
it`s starting to look like they are no better at unity or tolerance than anyone else.
they are going to have to find a new platform to run on in the next election because nobody is buying the unity and tolerance scam.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

The left sure does need to go to low extremes to achieve that while they themselves have hair triggers, to put it mildly. But im sure they will pretend to themselves its another win for them. Just like during the elections. I predict Karma will make a return again. With a vengeance.

Trump has 'hair triggers', literally and figuratively, daily. Trump and his supporters have gone far beyond TRIGGERED. LOL

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

how many single acts of stupidity does it take before people start seeing a pattern and rightly or wrongly decide that the whole barrel of apples is a rotting stinking mess?

A lot more than 0.00001% of the population maybe?

And don't tell me you've never seen an example of a right-leaner saying or doing something outragous. The difference between me and you is I don't go around documenting every occurrence in order to discredit all conservatives.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So that makes it OK, right?

Two wrongs make a right. Good to know.

**smdhid**

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
“As adults, many of us are able to handle mean words — even lies.

Children and teenagers can be fragile. They hurt when they are made fun of or made to feel less in looks or intelligence.

This makes their life hard and forces them to hide and retreat. Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough especially to children and to teenagers.”

-Melania Trump

Melania Trump pledges to combat cyber-bullying as first lady

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 27-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

even 1 stupid act is too many when you claim to hold the moral high ground of tolerance and unity.

the whole point of tolerance is to remain above the stupid acts and mud slinging if you lower yourself to that level then you are no better than the people you are opposed to.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do you ever think before you post?

Of course it's trolling conservatives. The point is to find a way to troll us without a 10 yr old used as the prop in doing so.

Same left who thinks kids will be emotionally shattered over what bathroom they use is using a 10 yr old as a means to troll the right. There's of course great hypocrisy there and of course the left is incapable of seeing it.
edit on 27-1-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yawn.

Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

Glenn Beck, who repeatedly and angrily tells his alleged persecutors to "leave the families alone," spent a good chunk of his radio program this morning mocking and attacking the intelligence of President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia.

Obama remarked yesterday during his press conference that Malia asked him of the Gulf oil spill: "Did you plug the hole yet, Daddy?" Beck, taking off on this, mockingly affected Malia's voice, asking "Daddy" why he "hates black people so much." Then Beck attacked Malia's intelligence, saying: "That's the level of their education, that they're coming to -- they're coming to Daddy and saying, 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

This routine continued for several minutes, as Beck and his co-hosts touched on a variety of topics and laughed the entire time, all of it at the expense of an 11-year-old girl.

Wickham: GOP aide's sneak attack on Obama daughters

In a Thanksgiving Day Facebook posting, Lauten slammed the first daughters — Sasha, 13, and Malia, 16 — for the way they dressed and behaved during a televised ceremony in which Obama pardoned the official White House turkey.

In the best tradition of the GOP's long-running personal assault on the nation's first black president, Lauten — the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher, R-Tenn. — turned the children's appearance at the ceremony into an opportunity to bash Obama. What she wrote, understandably, caused a lot of people to demand that Fincher fire Lauten.

"Dear Sasha and Malia," she posted, "I get you're both in those awful teen years, but you're a part of the first family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don't respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I'm guessing you're coming up a little short in the 'good role model' department."

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join