It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hear the entire Trump Family is ordering tickets.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

It just illustrates how intolerant, small-minded, petty, moronic, idiotic leftists are.

How many god-damned examples does anyone ####ing need???

And to think they are brainstorming as to why they lost the election?

Read an article today that the DNC was having workshops on how to better relate to "The People"!

It isn't rocket science idiots, do your job and represent the oath you took to the Constitution when you signed up!

Freaken bizarro world!
edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

Do please provide a source where someone on the right suggested anything as horrible as one of the Obama girls becoming a mass shooter.

The fact you are here defending this and trying to deflect to some statement about the Obama girls becoming stoners shows just how far you are willing to tow your liberal line.
edit on 27-1-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Load up lots of rotten eggs and tomatoes, aim between the eyes!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if this is what they meant by creating unity and tolerance then it`s good that Hillary lost because I`m not seeing how what they are doing is creating unity and tolerance.

it`s obvious that they clearly meant that they want those who disagree with them to tolerate and unify with them but they won`t tolerate or unify with anyone they don`t agree with.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Don't worry guys, I'm sure this program will contain nothing but messages of love and tolerance.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I expect to see people stating that this is not representative of the "left".

It is though. How many examples do we need?

from teachers to rioters to celebrities to writers to angry people who still think Hillary should have won. . . this is what is going to define them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

from teachers to rioters to celebrities to writers to angry people who still think Hillary should have won. . . this is what is going to define them.

exactly!

we don`t have to wait for every last one of them to demonstrate their personal intolerance and divisivness before we safely conclude that there is no real desire for unity and tolerance by any of them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
To steal a phrase, can't we just drone these pos.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

This has gone beyond pathetic. And these were the same people who are calling trump supporters Deplorable ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This comedian must be having a good chuckle to herself...

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

How can you guys not see this is just to troll you??

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I agree with DBC...these douche bags are quickly defining the petty, intolerant and divisive Left.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HERE is a little somethin'-somethin' from the creator of the show's Twitter:

twitter.com...

How about this. A teacher that made a video game out of shooting video images with a light gun which plays and shows and let the children in her class play:

Teacher Video Shooting www.goalsdaddy.com... Trump Squirt Gun 26/01/2017 Payal Modi @PiculiarByPayal Dallas Texas High School Art Educator, Designer, and Foster Mommy

Edit:youtube took the video down because you know. we are not supposed to see that..

you can still view it here.
twitter.com...
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 17:33:56 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

This is @PiculiarByPayal she is a teacher in the @dallasschools system. This is how she indoctrinates america's children. RT and report.

Screaming "DIIEE" while she shoots at moving images of trump.
edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 17:35:57 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
This comedian must be having a good chuckle to herself...

Yes, it's in completely bad taste, and that's the point, to set off the conservatives.

How can you guys not see this is just to troll you??

Not sure how anyone is being trolled.

They are just making themselves look worse.

#TrollFail
edit on 27-1-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump apparently needs to get a pet, dog, cat, whatever...the pet would have no clue it is being used for political comedy. I enjoy satire comedy, even against anyone I like politically. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself. Yet, using a child in such a way is 'deplorable'!

I would enjoy satire framed around a pseudo pet, even though, so far Trump seems to holding to his end of campaign pledges. I enjoy comedy as comedy. Attacking Barron, is attacking Barron....NOT TRUMP!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I agree with DBC...these douche bags are quickly defining the petty, intolerant and divisive Left.

Nope, these douches are trying to trigger the triggerers.

And it's working.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I watch Samantha Bee. She is brutal on Trump but is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're not sure how anyone is being trolled?

Listen to you lot carrying on.

#Trollsuccess

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

You're better than that, man. When the deflection is done, its still this child being bullied by complete stranger who hate his father.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This doesn't represent the left. A single act of stupidity can counteract millions of voices. Never mind the fact that I agree with you that it is downright rotten to attack a child in this fashion. That doesn't matter to you as long as you can find an example of someone doing it somewhere. You live in the most interconnected time in history, you are going to find obscene acts committed by individual members of any large enough group of people.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join