It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Look! Comedians Doing New Comedy Show About Barron Trump!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's called 'Barron Trump: Up Past Bedtime'...obviously a fun, creative, reference to superstar,A-List comedian, Rosie O'Donut's famous Election Night Barron Trump Tweet.

Yup, you'd think that Barron should be off limits after all the backlash Leftist "comedians" have experienced for their asinine and cruel attacks on Barron...but, no,...now they're making a whole comedy show about him.

These people disgust me!---Say what you want about Donald Trump...but leave the boy the hell alone!

Chicago improv performer to play Barron Trump in new comedy show

Chicago improviser and stand-up comedian Shannon Noll will play the title character in the new stage show "Barron Trump: Up Past Bedtime," opening Saturday at The Revival in Hyde Park.

"It's a variety show in the style of 'Pee-wee's Playhouse' and it's basically Barron Trump getting read a bedtime story, and then deciding to stay up past his bedtime and play with his imaginary friends," Noll said Friday.

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 27-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+62 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Adults making jokes at the expense of little kids is never funny.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Adults making jokes at the expense of little kids is never funny.

N...NO...It's okay because these are enlightened Leftists...and it's about Trump's son.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

People can (and do) justify anything! Including murder and adultery! Doesn't make it right.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I am very cautious of this movement swinging too far right, but by God if these Progressive/Marxists keep it up they won't know what hit em when the day comes they reap what they have sown.........

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

Love Not Hate! Right Progs?

Just shot their gun control all to hell the next time they try to say, "It's all about the children!".....

edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm going to say something i never thought i would say:

Good thing lawyers exist to sue them.

lawyers... good, what has Trump made me

edit on 27-1-2017 by Indigent because: indigent does not know what a layer and a lawyer is

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That kid has nothing to do with his dad's decisions.

He is 10 years old people.

I remember people flipping out over Chelsea Clinton insults.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
HERE is a little somethin'-somethin' from the creator of the show's Twitter:

twitter.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm not going to say this should be illegal, countless shows have insulted young celebrities in the past and they have a right to free speech and all that... but there's no doubt this is highly distasteful and a very low brow method of getting in a jab at Trump, it's just sick really.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Just shot their gun control all to hell the next time they try to say, "It's all about the children!".....

That's what's so insidious about the left, they love to use arguments which appeal to our morality, not because they actually have any morality, but because they know it's the easiest way to convince people. Just say it's for the children, and then who ever tries to argue against it looks like a monster. Crap like this shows they couldn't care less.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I'm not going to say this should be illegal, countless shows have insulted young celebrities in the past and they have a right to free speech and all that... but there's no doubt this is highly distasteful and a very low brow method of getting in a jab at Trump, it's just sick really.

Yea, that's where I am coming from. I can't stand Obama but I sure as hell don't project my feelings for him on his children! If they choose to enter the entertainment/political realm when they get older? Well then all bets are off. But for Christ's sake the kid is 10 years old and grown ass adults are showing their IQ is most likely lower than a ten year old!

Yet I wonder how many of these so called celebrities would or have jumped on the anti bullying campaign?

Love not Hate right folks?
edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: editing for spelling as usual

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Thank god conservatives never made fun of Obamas kids because I'd hate to see the hypocrisy... oh wait.

Sounds like someone is TRIGGERED!!

How many comedians did that to obamas kids?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I hope they are paying for the rights to use Barron's name, image and likeness.. Otherwise they are opening themselves up to a hefty lawsuit making a show about him.

Morals aside, Cracking wise about him is one thing, legally speaking. Creating a show that we can only assume they are making money off of is a different can of worms.
edit on 27-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Kind of a weird coincidence that it's being out of Chicago town, huh?

Send in the feds Donny, er- Mr. President, let's see how many laughs that generates.

Show's real maturity in political matters...

Could also be construed that children take the brunt of abusive political attacks?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Children should be off limits, i agree. im outrage.
but you should type 'malia' in the ATS search and see... i know youll make more threads voicing your concerns about this.

-i'd rather jokes than death threats, racist comments, degradation, or have an entire comment section shutdown due to vile things grown ADULTS were saying.... NOT Jokingly though...

a gem from ats member

Well she is related to Obama and there is a lot of anger right now towards his failed Presidency. Taking it out on his daughter is extreme, but I understand displaced anger.

its 'understandable.
just not now....
edit on 27-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Odd, I don't recall seeing such things about Malia or Sasha......heck, I DO recall libs complaining when one of them was caught smoking something illegal and twerking in public. But this is somehow acceptable??? What vile, small-minded cretins, to go after a child! Showing their true colors, for all the world to see.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It just illustrates how intolerant, small-minded, petty, moronic, idiotic leftists are.

How many god-damned examples does anyone ####ing need???

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Please tell me this is fake news? It is rediculous to single out a young child in such an obvious way! A whole show based on him? He is not a celebrity who seemed out publicity! He is a child who had no choice in any of this...he is innocence!

I just find it hard to believe anyone would find this funny! If young Barron was a child star comedian and put himself out there, I still would be appalled, but it would be a choice he had made and responsible for. A life lesson. Right now, this is not the case and is extremes bullying on a mere child. Trump provides lots of fodder for comedians, leave the child alone.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Please tell me this is fake news? It is rediculous to single out a young child in such an obvious way! A whole show based on him? He is not a celebrity who seemed out publicity! He is a child who had no choice in any of this...he is innocence!

I just find it hard to believe anyone would find this funny! If young Barron was a child star comedian and put himself out there, I still would be appalled, but it would be a choice he had made and responsible for. A life lesson. Right now, this is not the case and is extremes bullying on a mere child. Trump provides lots of fodder for comedians, leave the child alone.

It's real...and will probably draw a large crowd in Chicago.

The creator is even advertising the show by saying "Barron Trump is Fair Game!"
twitter.com...
edit on 27-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join