It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast flying object captured on video by drone in HD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Posted a couple of days ago. The drone was flying over populated forrest area when suddenly a small fast flying object crosses the path of the drone at high speed. The object looks really tiny, but seems to be flying in a straight line. In slow motion the object is seen flying by. Althoug the quality of the video is excellent, the object was moving to fast to get good footage in slow motion. Some people suggested it was a bullet, a goldball, an insect, a reflection of a powerline, ...
Hopefully some greater minds here on ATS can shed some light on this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Reminded me of these

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

edit on 27-1-2017 by gortex because: Meh

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
All depends on where it was filmed, I'd think... from the open, oblong grassy areas where it seems to originate, I'd guess golf ball in this case...

but UFOs exist (meaning flying objects unknown to gen pop; NOT ALIENS necessarily) and who knows?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've seen these before, they are fast little suckers

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's definitely ball-swamp lightening-gas.
edit on 1/27/2017 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Like a snitch from Hogwart's?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'd go for a clay pigeon shoot. The object seems to originate from under a tree within the playing field. Too high for a golf ball.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Tiny Aliens, unless these Aliens found out how to make things bigger on the inside, which would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Hey, if we have drones, surely the ETs do too. Really, incidents small balls of light basketball six or so, are nothing new to the UFO crowd. Such sightings have been going on for decades. A close friend, an archaeologist, of mine and his assistant witnessed one zip across the road in front of them in the late 1970s as they were driving back from a dig. It is not unknown to read of a sighting where a larger body has been one or more small (drone-like) bodies orbiting it. Face it, such extra-activities simply go with the territory.

What we are coming face to face with is technology, again or still, that is not relying on typical methods of motion that use wind or propulsion to move through the air. None of these things, UFOs or drones actually "FLY!" And the kicker is that they need not be large pieces of machinery in order to achieve their abilities to motivate.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Reminds me a lot about a post I had a few months back. Both very high speed ufo's.
edit on 28am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They strobe....what the hail makes em strobe....

If it was film the prognosis would be a cosmic ray passing through a reel of tape....

What a world what a world

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When slowed down, there appears to be some form of glitch when the object first appears. Seems to be ahead of itself then starts from further back ( If that makes sense? I'm struggling to get across what I see here.) Anyone else see this, or am I in need of new glasses?

new topics

top topics

join