It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Twice Tweeted Twitter Password?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How the hell did Spicer get that job? He reminds me of people who I hate hearing, "Can you help me fix my...." at the office. Its always something dumb like caps lock ruining password attempts.

I have always wished Obama would have had Biden as the Press Sec.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have another theory. Let's play "conspiracy".

He tweeted “Aqenbpuu”.

"Aqen" is described as:

Aqen was a rarely mentioned Ancient Egyptian deity of the underworld. He is first mentioned in the famous Book of the Dead from Middle Kingdom period. There, he guided the sun god Ra as the "protector of Ra's celestial bark" by "bringing the shenw-ring to his majesty". He was also described as the "mouth of the time", from which the gods and demons pulled the "rope of time", as described in the tomb of king Seti I.[1][2]

Mouth of the time, that pulls the rope of time, as he guided the "god" to protect his "celestial bark".

Puu:

When used as modifier in a compound term (puu-), often translated with the adjective wooden.

So maybe he is the mouth of the time sent to pull the rope of time to save the "wooden" god's celestial bark. Better yet, the big mouth sent to pull our rope (Chain) in order to save Trump's ass from the consequences of his deeply-rooted ignorance.

Ok, enough conspiracy from me. That didn't make much sense.

edit on 27-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Others have speculated that Sean Spicer was butt-tweeting. Please note that butt-tweeting is not the same thing as talking out of one's ass, something Sean Spicer is already known to do regularly. Still another theory is that they could be codes sent as part of a two-factor authentication. As for the last, I will add that the codes I get from Twitter are 6-digit and entirely numeric.

I don't think he'll stick it for too long, It's just possible he'll crack or run.
Just listen to this tirade on....just about everybody really. He basically wants everyone to STFU. (that probably includes Trump when you listen)

It looks like the video here was pulled, however I found another. Start around two minutes in,

That's if this one doesn't get pulled of course!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: smurfy

19 seconds in:

"I think it's just unbelievably frustating when continuingly told you're told it's not big enough"

Thats what she said

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join