It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Twice Tweeted Twitter Password?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Two days this week, in the mid-morning hours (or early morning/extremely late night if you're like me), White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has tweeted and then shortly afterward deleted, very brief tweets consisting of gobbledygook.

While the Trump administration has shown absolutely no inclination toward shying away from nonsensical gibberish, the tweets from Wedneday and Thursday make even less sense than a President Trump interview transcript! Here you can view screen shots of the tweets before they were removed:

No explanation from Sean Spicer as to what 'n9y25ah7' or 'Aqenbpuu' might be but as was alluded to in the thread title, the most popular speculation has been that they are in fact passwords. This seems plausible given the 8 character length, a typical minimum for passwords. While a bit short and lacking non-alphanumeric characters, they wouldn't be terrible passwords. Twitter, by the way allows six character passwords apparently? (yikes)

Others have speculated that Sean Spicer was butt-tweeting. Please note that butt-tweeting is not the same thing as talking out of one's ass, something Sean Spicer is already known to do regularly. Still another theory is that they could be codes sent as part of a two-factor authentication. As for the last, I will add that the codes I get from Twitter are 6-digit and entirely numeric.

The commentary has been pretty hilarious. I particularly liked this one:

edit on 2017-1-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's pretty sad that I'm so used to nonsensical Tweets from them that I actually paused to consider the possibility that Spicer actually thinks he typed a word.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
He's following through with triggering the triggerables.

"keep your friends close and your enemies triggered"

It's a master psyops.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Give em a break!

He might have been drunk and posting under the influence.

I mean, after all of your meltdowns over Trump BEFORE the election? I am sure you can understand.......

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These guys are pros!

They must save a fortune on twitter writing interns

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps he "short circuited?"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's following through with triggering the triggerables.

"keep your friends close and your enemies triggered"

It's a master psyops.

Wow, you Trump folk are getting desperate enough to turn the narrative that you're not even attempting to use words correctly. Since when does pointing out stupidity and giggling about it mean your "triggered"? That's like the opposite of triggered.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm just surprised you didn't somehow link this to Russia

I did like that Slovenian translation though

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

The opposite of triggered is triggered too, its an absolute value, resistance is futile...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Seems to be working I see !!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Seems to be working I see !!

Yeah totally.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
In the words of Nancy Reagan:

"Just say NO...... to drunk tweeting."

Poor guy, only 7 days on the job and he's already having a nervous breakdown.

I figured for sure he would last at least a full year before signalling on Twitter for the guys in the white coats to come get him.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

He probably had twitter open while in his pocket.. Its actually quite difficult to accidentally "tweet" your passwords.. Let alone do it twice.

Because first of all to tweet you have to already be logged in.. Its highly improbable that he mistakenly typed his "password"

Its more probable that he's just trolling everyone
edit on 27-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

He copy/pasted the password to log in, he tried to copy/paste something to twit but fail to copy, so he pasted the password again

I'm a fully grown conspiracy theorist, i did it!!!
edit on 27-1-2017 by Indigent because: Nobody save their passwords on a txt note?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Or a test to see what people would make out of it? Like whack a mole... congrats, youre now on a list

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Brilliant
Has anyone tried ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Others have speculated that Sean Spicer was butt-tweeting. Please note that butt-tweeting is not the same thing as talking out of one's ass, something Sean Spicer is already known to do regularly. Still another theory is that they could be codes sent as part of a two-factor authentication. As for the last, I will add that the codes I get from Twitter are 6-digit and entirely numeric.

I don't think he'll stick it for too long, It's just possible he'll crack or run.
Just listen to this tirade on....just about everybody really. He basically wants everyone to STFU. (that probably includes Trump when you listen)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Am I missing something here? Screw the password stuff. Is that message real? Am I that far out of touch that if this is really Spicer and the Melania he is tweeting is really Melania then who is the ''he'' that is loosing his mind. Is the ''he'' that Spicer afraid will lock them both up anyone but Donald himself.

Maybe there is something wrong with my computer. That cannot be true what I read there. Must be my mind if no one else in the thread is mentioning it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

19 seconds in:

"I think it's just unbelievably frustating when continuingly told you're told it's not big enough"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Oh! No, that was a joke translation that somebody made to ridicule Spicer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join