It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna pulls a Trump "there taking my words out of context"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And that's why she did so well in the 80s. Those in charge didn't get her schtick.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's true...whenever Madonna talks about "Blowing" something, she never really means it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Because the Republicans blocking a new Supreme Court Justice for almost 6 months was for the good of the country.

The Horror of the thought of a liberal court reinterpreting the constitution, twisting, spindling, finding and / or inventing new rights and abridging or getting rid of other rights.

Offer the gun debate, founders only had single shot muzzle loaders, you don't need modern firearms; how about execution of climate deniers; would expect something as stupid as police should give flowers to criminals and ask them to stop.

Within a generation we would all be Eloi laying around eating just fruit, nuts and vegetables with no ambition.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Doesn't Madonna owe a lot of BJ's to those *cough cough* MEN who voted for Hillary or is she exempt because the Hilldog lost?

Before you get offended? Yea, that's how much of a skank and liar Madonna is!
edit on 27-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Madonna has now said her remarks were taken "wildly out of context". "I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase," she posted on Instagram.

Hey Madonna ?

Do you mean like 'Banning all muslims',and all illegals are rapists' ?

LiKE THAT ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just breaking in other news.

Madonna releases a new single named 'Like a political hack'.

Flamed for the very first time.

Like a ........... etcetera etcetera.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If Trump can get away with it, why not Madonna?

Can none of you right wing snowflakes over there handle a bit of smack talk/fake news? Your paper thin ego's can't stretch that far?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Rookseven
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Don't worry duke, these buttercups are triggered already. They can't hear what you have to say. Last week they either didn't care about Madonna or liked her. But this week she's public enemy #1.

By the sound of it they also really don't know anything about her,apart from she's a hag and a has been

we know that she has thought a lot about blowing up the whitehouse, that`s pretty important thing to know when determining a persons character.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
HAHAHA I love it. Out of context my ass, what an imbecile. Lock her up! Lmao

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Quit being such pussy's! She dropped a couple of F-bombs? Big deal! Go hide in your safe zones you little snow flakes! Thought about blowing up the white house? Like "Madonna" could pull that off? Next you'll say she "pulled" building seven on 911. FREE SPEECH MEANS EVERYONE! BAH!
edit on 27-1-2017 by CHONGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There was nothing to be taken out of context. She advocated terrorism.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

Get your head out of the sand. Madonna has more money then the average person - And her public influence is obvious. Celebrities ARE more influential persons compared to the average person. Don't ignore that. Which is why it's highly important they choose their words carefully. Advocating casual terrorism is uncool and that you're even trying to defend this is highly suspect.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's true...whenever Madonna talks about "Blowing" something, she never really means it.

ha ha, I read that in Trumps voice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join