It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna pulls a Trump "there taking my words out of context"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hahaha I love it. Don't get into politics if you can't take the Heat. Politics is a full contact Bloodsport.

www.bbc.com...

While taking part in a protest march in Washington DC on Saturday, the singer said she had thought "an awful lot about blowing up the White House".

Madonna has now said her remarks were taken "wildly out of context". "I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase," she posted on Instagram.

Hold on 1 second. Did you just say it's important to hear the whole phrase instead of just one sentence? Who does that sound like? I'll give you a hint The current President of the United States Donald J. Trump.

Remember this :

I honestly don't get how they could interrupt that as a threat to Hillary when the 2nd Amendment people is the NRA who endorsed Trump. But there is no taking out of context of what Madonna said. She claims she isn't a violent person but with how Ape chit the Left is after Trump winning we don't know if someone who is crazy enough to pull it off out there who may be mentally unstable heard it. But what i find really remarkable is that Madonna's comments weren't even trending on Facebook. I found out about it from a customer at work but of course the JFK Airport Assault on a Muslim is trending. Just because they think Trump is responsible for fostering hate towards Muslims. I just love the Hypocrisy of the Left. Dont you guys?
edit on 27-1-2017 by Stevemagegod because: Forgot to post link to article

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

"Blowing up the White House" is just a euphemism for having a bowel movement from the mouth.

It's the same thing as "I'm with Hillary" meaning. . . . "Someone please institutionalize me!"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Madonna has now said her remarks were taken "wildly out of context". "I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase," she posted on Instagram."

Urgh, I tried. I really did, but I just cringe so bad I can't.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Old wicked hag go away!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Old wicked hag go away!!

Hopefully to Prison. Because if you or me said those comments we'd get a knock on the door from the Feds. Hi Yes we have a Search warrant we need to seize all your electronic devices.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Fair enough. If somebody has the whole context, or at least a few sentences on either side, then let's have it and see what it looks like.

It may not be trending, but at least she's noticed the reaction enough to care what they say.

edit on 27-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is nothing to be taken out of context, either she has often thought of blowing up the white house or she has not often thought about blowing up the whitehouse.

there is no context that would make those words appropriate or sound less treasonous.

She added she was trying to express there are two ways to respond to Donald Trump's election - with hope or with anger - and said she wanted to start a "revolution of love".

oh well! that makes sense now, nothing screams love,unity, and tolerance like threatening to blow things up.

to quote our beloved President:
" such a nasty woman!"

edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Drain the swamp lol, you guys still yelling that.

But but he didint mean it that way.

My favorite was hillary for jail, oh wait my bad he didint mean that either.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
my bad double post

edit on 27-1-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Her comments should be taken in context... same as that crazy guy shouting on a street corner.

Why people pay attention to anything celebrities (has-been's at that) think or say is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Like A Surgeon , Extracting Foolish Words for the Very First Time.........

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

The Swamp is the Democrats. 60+ did not attend the inauguration, and they are holding up the continuity of Government by withholding the Cabinet Picks by trying stall tactics.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

The Swamp is the Democrats. 60+ did not attend the inauguration, and they are holding up the continuity of Government by withholding the Cabinet Picks by trying stall tactics.

The swamp is filling up as we know, i still laugh at people who think they won something with trump being elected, enjoy your loss of freedom, it brings joy to my heart.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said. "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

Full quote.

Plenty of people wished ill on Obama when he was President. How many of them were punished? Hell, in many cases ATS didn't even delete their posts.

It seems like a lot of people on here are wishing for the world of Minority Report. How interesting. Another dystopian novel being associated with Trump's administration. And we're only a week in. Fingers crossed we hit Hunger Games by the end of February.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Her comments should be taken in context... same as that crazy guy shouting on a street corner.

Why people pay attention to anything celebrities (has-been's at that) think or say is beyond me.

At least she is a genuine celebrity unlike the reality tv nobodies with zero talent

She had a long career too and even if I don't like her form of pop she was very influential

As for her comment on White House,she was not serious just like her saying should give head to people voting for Hillary

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Because the Republicans blocking a new Supreme Court Justice for almost 6 months was for the good of the country.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A skank, surrounded by race-baiters, shouting hate, threatens to blow up the white house a month after promising blow jobs for votes...and she is mad because 'Trump' portrays women negatively....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Don't worry duke, these buttercups are triggered already. They can't hear what you have to say. Last week they either didn't care about Madonna or liked her. But this week she's public enemy #1.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Too late. She's about to regret she forgot to take Midol that day.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Don't worry duke, these buttercups are triggered already. They can't hear what you have to say. Last week they either didn't care about Madonna or liked her. But this week she's public enemy #1.

By the sound of it they also really don't know anything about her,apart from she's a hag and a has been

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join