It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Clintons, Bushes, May, Obama, Merkel etc etc etc.... They are all Psychopaths!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
watch the new film Split

it's very obvious who's fingerprints are on it

allusions of crowley

edit on 27-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Won't get any argument from me.

“The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”

― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

"those who seek power are not worthy of that power" -plato

" $#!% rises to the top" -some nobody

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Davg80

From this logic everyone has a bit of psycho in them, might as well remove the title and just call it "normal"

Political Ponerology

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes

The actions of [pathocracy] affect an entire society, starting with the leaders and infiltrating every town, business, and institution. The pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country creating a “new class” within that nation. This privileged class [of pathocrats] feels permanently threatened by the “others”, i.e. by the majority of normal people. Neither do the pathocrats entertain any illusions about their personal fate should there be a return to the system of normal man. [Andrew M. Lobaczewski Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes]

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
We are sovereign. We need no one to lead us. We need no one to steal from us. We need no one to kill us, or to hold us in bondage! We are free women and men. We are the power. Together and yet truly, unique and beautiful individuals. We are the power. Love cannot be defeated.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
so were all f******* nuts then, al drink to that

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

All you have to do is look at any group of Simians, a group needs a leader, or the other groups will take over, The silver back has to fight his way to the top. He has to beat the sitting male. Then he has to keep his position, he doesn't realise that his fame is fleeting, but he gets the pick of the females and gets to pass his genes on more than any other of the males in the group. As long as he stays there long enough his kids will reach maturity with his genes. Because if he dosn't the contenders will kill his offspring. Human behavior will be the same if the laws are not upheld.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The silver back has to fight his way to the top.

It's the desire to maintain control over others is where the cycle of abuse must end.
Putting one on a pedestal because he exerts more force over another is where it should end.
We shouldn't praise people for their strength, we should praise each other for restraint...
Wish upon a star we may.

Take the fight out of the dog by taking the dog out of the fight.

We're all made of the same material; nuts and bolts and washers...

Some of us are crazy to try and bully (maintain control over) others and when after it's a given futility they run away leaving a mess for the rest of us to clean up.

Why can't we just be here for each other while it lasts?
Why be so difficult?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I appreciate the general tone and passion of the OP but I think that the term "psychopath" is used rather loosely and rhetorically here.

The truth is that psychopaths are UNABLE to function in society, and it is not a matter of satisfying a checklist as much as the EXTREMES in personality that people will go through that renders them completely broken, and often dangerous to themselves and others.

Regarding the "Psychopathy Check List Revised (PCLR) Hare 1991" you posted earlier -- I hate to admit it, but if I am being honest, I have been in certain moods and mental states throughout my life where I could have checked off any number of these for certain moments in time. This is a list of common characteristics of humanity. I would bet to some small degree each and every reader here could identify times that a few or all of these items could be checked off.

However -- I get one major point of the OP -- I can't disagree that our leaders a living in a bubble, are probably on the near edge of psychopathy, perhaps the extreme edge at times. But I want to step back from calling them full-blown psychopaths. (It is a qualitative difference.) I think our leaders can still appreciate reason at some fundamental level.

I hope that is the case anyway.

One more note -- You mentioned Machiavelli -- I have heard that Machiavelli wrote his famous book "The Prince" as a kind of satire and joke, and that much of his writings were humane and empathetic. I can't say for sure that this is the case, but if you look at his book with that viewpoint, you can see that he may have been writing a "manual for tyrants" as a subtle joke!

www2.idehist.uu.se...

It is hard hard hard to tell the truth about anything sometimes. The topic is good.

edit on 28-1-2017 by PassiveInductor because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is a sample of hillary's superficial emotional responsiveness

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 15:31:05 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not only are they psychopaths but they have to have the moral turpitude of a serial killer.

How does one drone children, like the NOBEL peace prizewinner Obama, and sleep at night.

Hillary laughed when Kaddafi was slaughtered.

Bush, responsible for 100 of thousands of dead Iraqis, doesn’t even feel any guilt.

TRUMP SOON WILL EARN HIS BONES BY MURDERING SOMEONE

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Not only are they psychopaths but they have to have the moral turpitude of a serial killer.

How does one drone children, like the NOBEL peace prizewinner Obama, and sleep at night.

Hillary laughed when Kaddafi was slaughtered.

Bush, responsible for 100 of thousands of dead Iraqis, doesn’t even feel any guilt.

TRUMP SOON WILL EARN HIS BONES BY MURDERING SOMEONE

I have my own interpretation of your fairy tale: Let's assume that H.W. Bush took the Arkansas hillbilly Clinton into his CIA crime family and showed him the ropes. Billy went rogue and started a "charity" and made sure wife Hillary was SOS to he could co-opt the Globalist plant Obama. I think the supposition has possibilities....in reality Trump is not a politician in the true sense of the word and should be given the benefit of the doubt before we make such dramatic statements.....Trump is Trump and unless you are part of the MSM campaign to delegitimize the Trump Presidency then Trump is no worse than his predecessors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join