It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Clintons, Bushes, May, Obama, Merkel etc etc etc.... They are all Psychopaths!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am here to break this news to anyone who doesn’t yet know, your leaders are Psychopaths, the opposition are Psychopaths, and that is the way it has been and will be. To get to the top you must have a belief in yourself, that is extremely exaggerated, and an impulsion to get there, you need to be unempathetic to be able to make decisions “normal” people couldn’t.
They are conditioned into these ways just like we are conditioned into ours, the difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is that Trump is a bit more open with his psychoticism, but they are truly as bad as each other, they may differ in scope from each point on the list, but they are psychos, make no mistake about it, its all about getting the right psycho to run the asylum… so to speak!

Here is the Psychopathy Check List Revised (PCLR) Hare 1991

glib and superficial charm
grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
need for stimulation
pathological lying
cunning and manipulativeness
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
callousness and lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle
poor behavioral controls
sexual promiscuity
early behavior problems
lack of realistic long-term goals
impulsivity
irresponsibility
failure to accept responsibility for own actions
many short-term marital relationships
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release
criminal versatility.

Here is an interesting article on the subject by Forbes…
www.forbes.com...

I remember doing an essay for Uni on Machiavelli’s the Prince, and realising I was reading the blue print for politics in general, the creation of fear so you can control, enough control to keep them in order and in fear, but not enough to make them revolt.
Yes it has always been Psychos that have ran the show, the stressors of humanity, I don’t know if it is a good thing or a bad thing however, if they hadn’t been doing it, would we be as strong and as resilient.
The thing with Trump in Power is, he's not out to try and convince you he is an angel, he could be the guy brought in to up the game.
Thoughts!!

edit on 27-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

in other news, water was found to be "wet", film at 11.

Kidding, I liked your OP. It's sad that it's true, we would all love to have an altruistic leader who is empathetic, loving, kind, and giving, but Even Mother Theresa had a rough side when she needed to get things done.

Go get some ice cream. It will make you feel better.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

glib and superficial charm grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self need for stimulation pathological lying cunning and manipulativeness lack of remorse or guilt shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) callousness and lack of empathy parasitic lifestyle poor behavioral controls sexual promiscuity early behavior problems lack of realistic long-term goals impulsivity irresponsibility failure to accept responsibility for own actions juvenile delinquency revocation of conditional release criminal versatility.

Why does this describe people on perpetual welfare so well?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
But why would anyone who is not a psychopath want to run for president?

I just watched the Trump and English PM talking on TV. It was one of Trumps better public meetings. I guess things between England and the US will be going pretty decent. She said that they are going to concentrate on things they are in agreement with more than what they disagree on. They want to both be on the same side of the coin but know it is impracticable to agree on everything. Focus on what you have in common yet be aware that the differences are there. They are both being honest about their disagreements, which is actually good. Instead of pretending and avoiding the issues they are addressing the issues and keeping the dialect open for future discussion.

My wife hated it when Obama gave speeches and now she is mad at Trump. They always come on during Days of Our Lives and she said they could come on at three instead. I may have to Twitter Trump and ask him to reschedule for three o'clock EST instead along with the reason why. He may get a kick out of my twitter.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lol sadly it is obvious to too few.
i think we may need to move to tibet to escape the asylum

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Another arm-chair psycho-analysis thread, nice. Too bad there isn't any heart-tugging material to invite the rest of the squad.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes i was watching it on the news as i was reading your post ha, it all sounded quite positive ( hope they are not trying to manipulate us.) Good to hear Trump quoting his Scottish roots in relation to our "special relationship". Also good to hear he isn't "for" torture, but he's left the final decision with General I.Luv.Torture as hes an expert..WTF

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My wife hated it when Obama gave speeches and now she is mad at Trump. They always come on during Days of Our Lives and she said they could come on at three instead.

And THAT is a nutshell truth if I ever heard one.

edit. I do hope you understand that that was not derogatory. Your wife, if anything like mine is a lovely person. I't's just that for the most part, all this world shaking mumbo jumbo is just not relevant to most people.
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 27 Jan 2017 13:28:36 -0600Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:28:36 -060017012017-01-27T13:28:36-06:00100000028 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Im actually a procrastinating lazy mature student in 3rd year of a degree in a Bsc Applied Psychology, so you could call it armchair Psychology.... if it makes you smile at yourself.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

and what would you call people who elect psychopaths to lead them? sociopaths?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
One thing i notice is that none of them ever seem to get nervous?

If i was standing in front of thousands (sometimes millions) of people telling lies, I would be a stuttering wreck.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Those who seek power do not deserve it, and those who deserve power do not seek it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Do you not sit in an arm-chair while you do analysis then? There's a reason psychology isn't considered science. While I can even agree with you that if somebody covers that entire list they can sure be a psychopath, but most would only be conjecture and hard to prove.

And a lot of those 'traits' are circumstantial and situational so again, conjecture.

From this logic everyone has a bit of psycho in them, might as well remove the title and just call it "normal"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

glib and superficial charm grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self need for stimulation pathological lying cunning and manipulativeness lack of remorse or guilt shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness) callousness and lack of empathy parasitic lifestyle poor behavioral controls sexual promiscuity early behavior problems lack of realistic long-term goals impulsivity irresponsibility failure to accept responsibility for own actions juvenile delinquency revocation of conditional release criminal versatility.

Why does this describe people on perpetual welfare so well?

Astute observation and very funny.....I laughed out loud.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Then you should know that psychopathy is not a diagnosis. What was known as psychopathy/sociopathy/etc in the past is now primarily covered by Antisocial Personality Disorder.

That said, you're selling our leaders short. Most of them also suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. At the very least.

I'm not gonna lie, I feel like the last time the US actually had a president that cared was Carter. And we all saw how that turned out.

The simple truth is that to be a successful leader you have to at least suffer a little from something like Antisocial Personality Disorder. It lets you separate yourself from those you lead and allows you to make the hard decisions.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This quote by H.L. Mencken has been applied to every President in modern times:

“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron.”

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

like i said procrastinating and lazy lol, i was aware of APD, but only learned the PCLR for an exam recently, and it is more commonly known, i was also inspired by a thread saying that Trump (i like him cause his mums scottish, btw) was a Psycho, so i thought i would highlight its likely they all have a bit of Psycho in them.

I dont mind to be genuinely corrected, so i thank you for the reminder.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Nice. Thanks for the quote, a tad prophetic if i dare say

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Nice. Thanks for the quote, a tad prophetic if i dare say

Like I said it has been used on G.W. Bush and Obama...why should Trump be different?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think the essense of the quote is implying that everyone is a moron

top topics

<<   2 >>

join