It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few UFO Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

I had some free time and thought I would share some encounters with UFO's I've had in my life. UFO activity and I go way back together, I've been fascinated by them from a very early age and have remained fascinated to a high degree to this day. I'm also a bit of a skeptic, too. So, let's get to it.

Recent--
From Fall 2015 and later near where I live, night time.

Extremely bright hovering lights at night that were originally identified as drones until they shot off at an impossible speed. A large group of them formed one night at 8PM local time, each a different color--some were red, blue, white, green, yellow, and even what could have been a pink hue. They hovered and moved around like drones in a formation before one shot off almost faster than I could follow. The others soon shot off in the same direction after.

I saw them again several times with the same behavior but not as brilliant of a formation. There is military activity within 100 miles and I thought perhaps this had something to do with it.

Semi recent---
About 10 miles from my place of residence, broad daylight, 2014.

Two silver spheres were playing around at what looked like a very high altitude, somewhere in the range of private jets and airliners (25000 to 35000') but it was tough to gauge. They clearly had no wings, though, and were larger than an A380. They danced around each other for a few minutes before making a sharp series of Z-bends at impressive speeds and shooting off one after the other. Very similar to the video taken of the spheres over Washington DC recently. In fact, almost identical, except they were much more "active" and danced much more.

A while ago---
Probably around 2003-2005, where I used to live up in the midwest, broad daylight

Bright red sphere over an international airport, huge. Hovered for a while before racing downward and forward at a high speed. Possibly a meteor. The color was cartoonish, though. It looked like a red hots candy box. I thought it was pretty weird.

So, there you have it, some descriptions of weird things I've seen. I hope it stirs up some thoughts. I know it's not that new to see spheres and things shooting off at high speeds, but it does add to the choir of people saying they've seen this kind of thing. It really is weird when you're watching it. I have more but I don't really feel like explaining them all at once... not yet at least.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sixteen

Cool Thread! THIS is what ATS is supposed to be like!!

I am from the midwest too. Quad Cities in Illinois.
My Wife, CCBears here, and I have seen things that make Us stare in disbelief in the past too!!
There is no doubt in My mind that "they" are out there!
THe Question arises though, just Who are "They" ?!
S+F Here for You!

Syx...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks!

Yeah I lived near Barrington. There was definitely some activity out there without a doubt. More there than there is here.

I too have no doubt that "they" are out there! It's hard to sift through the clearly terrestrial "UFO" sightings and the truly amazing ones... but it's not just the UFOs that make me believe... it's a plethora of facts... I mean, look at the size of our universe, and how many potentially habitable planets us mere human beings have already been able to discover. I have a strong feeling that they've definitely visited us at some point and may be continuing to do so repeatedly... perhaps they are curious beings just like we are.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Of Course they are curios like us otherwise they would not have found us

I move a lot and when i live nearby atomic power plant or military i have more sightings of UFO & orbs.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Norge

Very true!! Military I understand but I wonder what would be going on around an atomic power plant? Interesting.

Random sob story that has nothing to do with Norge's post:

You know, a long time back when I was just a little sprout, while visiting a swampy area on vacation I saw will o the wisp and thought for sure it had to be either paranormal or aliens.. I was so disappointed when I found out about it being a normal swamp phenomena... I guess that's when I learned to never get my hopes up too high, but I never lost the hopeful "spirit."

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I grew up in the country of IL. No light pollution out there and was able to see a lot of activity in the skies. I saw and became aware of satellites, and how they traverse the skies, and other lights that would dance and do all sorts of amazing things. All of this when I was very young, around 9 or 10 yrs old. Over the years there I had dozens of sightings that I would describe as U.F.O.'s.

Recently, well three years ago We moved to Crete IL. and I could see the night skies very well, as there was barely any light pollution in the part of town where We were. I saw the usual airline flights, satellites, and other lights that were, U.F.O's as well.

Now We live close to an airport, In Coal Valley IL. and the light pollution here sucks! So if I want to see the night skies well, I'll have to go out to My Dad's and search the skies there...

I too thought of the size of the Universe and that there just HAD to be other life out there, even when I was still really young!
I'll be a believer until I die!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah.. I totally know what you mean.. the light pollution spreads surprisingly far from the city of Chicago. When I would travel up to Wisconsin, the sky was definitely a better sight than anywhere in northern IL; nothing but corn and soy for hundreds of miles where I would go.

I used to see a grid pattern in the sky once in a while, almost like a waffle. Sometimes that was really unnerving, my close friend saw it too. I haven't seen it in years and probably won't again, maybe it was some weird cloud phenomenon. WI is weird. lol

That reminds me, by a lake in mid-south-ish Wisconsin we saw another sphere. Thought it was a Chinese lantern at first until it started dancing around and doing really freaky stuff. It was orange like a lantern, turned red, then faded away. Those Chinese lanterns are supposed to be illegal there so I don't know. Maybe it was one, maybe not, but it was ~awfully~ bright!

new topics

top topics

join