It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Poets: A Tribute to all the fallen rappers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Capital steez is one of the best ever in my opinion. I've thought about doing a thread about him because of how he claimed he was baphomet, that he would return in 2045 or something like that, and jumped from the roof of his labels building in New York on December 25th 2012. A lot of occult connections.

It's really a crazy story. Part way a cautionary tale about psychedelics in my opinion.
edit on 27-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Do the thread! I'd love to read it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Craig Mack, RIP
www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 13-3-2018 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

God damn, I am getting old. All these mid 40s folks dying.

Craig Mack had some bars...

Flava In Your Ear remix is one of the best collabos...
edit on 13-3-2018 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Man, while I'm sure it is true that you and I are getting older, these guys are dying way too young.

And you are right about Craig Mack having bars! I also found this about him from that article I linked above:

He became friendly with members of another famous New York rap group, EPMD, and accompanied them on tour. He did odd jobs for the group and did not perform, but Mack still remembered the experience as a valuable one. "All the time I was getting an education learning about the studio and the road," he explained.

Earlier this year, Erick Sermon recruited Mack alongside Method Man and Mr. Cheeks for "Come Thru," the first single off Sermon's upcoming album. "I'm devastated over the news of Craig Mack," Sermon tweeted. "We just finishing up his new album."

Toney, who helped produce Project: Funk Da World, told the NY Daily News he was working on a documentary about Mack. "Nobody got to understand his story," Toney said. "I wanted the world to know the talent he had. It was something I wanted people to enjoy, but it was cut short because he was very religious and wanted to go to church.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hi

You heard this newly released Jacka? I really like it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join