It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

My first post in the thread is a reaction to my frustration of constantly seeing these idiotic threads where Conservatives pretend to know what Liberals think and use that as a pretext to insult and demean liberals and any liberals who deem to post in the threads. And you've been feeding into the propaganda without even questioning it (despite admitting your knowledge of politics is small). The reason I'm talking to you and only you is because I feel like you can be helped to have a more mature political outlook then "RAWR! Liberals are stupid!!! HERP DERP!"
edit on 27-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh shoot did I forget to add /sarc to that post? My bad.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My first post in the thread is a reaction to my frustration of constantly seeing these idiotic threads where Conservatives pretend to know what Liberals think.

Everyone knows what liberals think. We've seen the outpouring of that thought all over these boards and all over social media and all over the main stream media. It's not a big secret.
We're past the assessment phase and are now searching for a cure.
edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see your point and now apologize because I have based my opinion on a lot of what I've seen in the media. Which is dumb of me. But, to be honest, I do know a lot of stupid liberals.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

My first post in the thread is a reaction to my frustration of constantly seeing these idiotic threads where Conservatives pretend to know what Liberals think.

Everyone knows what liberals think. We've seen the outpouring of that thought all over these boards and all over social media and all over the main stream media. It's not a big secret.
We're past the assessment phase and are now searching for a cure.

If someone tells you honestly what they stand for and you deny it then you are simply wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

My first post in the thread is a reaction to my frustration of constantly seeing these idiotic threads where Conservatives pretend to know what Liberals think and use that as a pretext to insult and demean liberals and any liberals who deem to post in the threads. And you've been feeding into the propaganda without even questioning it (despite admitting your knowledge of politics is small). The reason I'm talking to you and only you is because I feel like you can be helped to have a more mature political outlook then "RAWR! Liberals are stupid!!! HERP DERP!"

liberals are willing to sit in Judgement,
but they are not willing to be judged.

Reaction to the video in the OP proves this.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see your point and now apologize because I have based my opinion on a lot of what I've seen in the media. Which is dumb of me. But, to be honest, I do know a lot of stupid liberals.

That's fair. I know a lot of stupid conservatives, but I try not to let their idiocy poison my ideas of all conservatives. I actually like compromise and would prefer our two partisan sides to get along. It's more conducive to a functioning and working government. I hate this age of petty divisive politics and scorched earth policy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PageLC14
Then help me form a better opinion of them.

Define "them".

The people you may have seen on the news are a sub-group. Just like the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups are only part of the "Right".

"Right" is in quotes because I'm sure someone disagrees but the point is that they do not identify as liberals.

You don't have to have a better opinion of those groups to have a fair opinion of other groups on the "Right".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Judged by partisan enemies? Lol. Don't even try that bunk nonsense. If you cared about a REAL dialog with liberals you'd try to point out what you thought liberal problems were and ask actual liberals what they thought about them and engage them as people instead of "judging" and talking down to them. Get over yourself. You aren't some political sage. You're just another anonymous internet asshole. I don't need your arrogance telling me how I behave. After all, your house is made up of just as much glass as any one else's, so why are you throwing stones?
edit on 27-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Mike Grouchy

they are not willing to be defined or to be falsely judged.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This video

Now if we can only get them all to watch...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Mike Grouchy

oops, you triggered snowflake?

I thought the video was funny. Doesn't mean I didn't see the reason you posted it.... Clickbait to spur on a right wing circle jerk but you stepped in it and it blew up in your face. Sorry about the mixed metaphors....

edit on 27-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Mike Grouchy

originally posted by: Tearman
they are not willing to be defined or to be falsely judged.

Those qualifiers miss the profound reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Everyone is like that.

The difference is that some might actually have a legit defense.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Everyone is like that.

The difference is that some might actually have a legit defense.

Who is Everyone?

Seriously.
In the context of the Thesis of the video in the OP, the use of the word Everyone is to plead guilty to all accusations laid out in his talk.

But just incase something else, something more specific was meant.

Who is Everyone?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Right, I've stopped when he said the modern liberal will side with Saddam Hussein... who exactly is he talking about? Perhaps my ideas of liberals is wrong. My memories of 9/11 was major anger throughout the political spectrum, it was just some people saw through how George Bush manipulated that anger to invade a country that had no connection to the event.

There is a slight hypocrisy here as left wing comedians are often told to 'stick to their profession', but this guy labels himself a 'political comedian', which makes it alright.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
why don't we talk about the things we have in common?

lefties are anti corruption in government... anti money in government.

lefties want to bring jobs back to america, restore american manufacturing.

lefties want the US to stop interfering in foriegn conflicts, stop destabilizing governments.

lefties want to protect the free market by opposing super monopolies, lobyist takeover of washington and corporate takeover of media.

Bet you didn't know we stand for these things because whenever we bring them up they are framed as anti-american by people at fox news.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What are you babbling about?

Liberals, at least the far left, always tell us what they think. Vote for Trump and you're a racist, if you're white you're privileged and don't get an opinion, if you want closed borders you're also racist and anti-Mexican, if you want to confront radical Islam you hate all Muslims, and we're also homophobic, nationalist nazis.

Here's an idea. If that's NOT what the far left thinks, then go tell them to frame an actual argument instead of throwing out labels.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think what is happening right now to a lot of libs is they are slowly starting to realize that they are in fact delusional and have been in denial all this time, but its too difficult for them to accept so they are in denial of the whole idea which in return only makes them more delusional. (Mind-explosion)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
Right, I've stopped when he said the modern liberal will side with Saddam Hussein... who exactly is he talking about? Perhaps my ideas of liberals is wrong. My memories of 9/11 was major anger throughout the political spectrum, it was just some people saw through how George Bush manipulated that anger to invade a country that had no connection to the event.

There is a slight hypocrisy here as left wing comedians are often told to 'stick to their profession', but this guy labels himself a 'political comedian', which makes it alright.

Behold.

The first paragraph rejects his judgement,
the second passes judgement on him.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join