It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It was an excellent speech. Not surprising the liberals won't listen to it.

They will.

And most of them will enjoy it.

It's fun, funny, and true.

The trouble is that some of them are still stuck in Captain Kirk Syndrome.

They don't want to hear the video,
because they are worried they won't feel awesome afterwards.

The funny thing though, is they will actually feel much better after giving the man a listen.

He is timely, alive, and humorous.
All while turning on the light in the room.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Sorry but the more I listen the more biased the talk seems to become. Lumping morality and decency with fact and logic as things that the group he represents use to be better people and make the world more right just happens to be what the other group is against is a logical fallacy.

It's a circle jerk about how wrong the other side is. Kayaluv got it right without even watching the video.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Talk about an echo chamber. Some random guy posts a YouTube video that essentially boils down to a straw man argument and the Right Wingers use that as an excuse to bash half the population while patting themselves on the back.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah. I'm REALLY feeling the love here. /sarc

Don't blame us if liberals define their self worth by what others say about them.

Not our problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That is a pretty good video. I do have one thing that I do disagree with with this guy and Saddam Hussein. Yes, Saddam was a bad man but at least he kept the radical extremists at bay in his country.

When we overthrew Saddam, we shuffled someone in charge and when he told us it was probably time to leave we left. Then all hell broke loose and we would not go back and help them, this led to many more people getting killed and corrupt people who are probably worse than Saddam coming in while we sat by and watched because our president refused to help.

What does this look like to the good Islamic people, abandoning them to power hungry insurgents. No wonder more and more Muslims are falling for ISIS's tactics and doing terrorist activities against Europe's and the USA's people.

It is not that we should not have taken Saddam out of power, we should have shown respect for Iraq's people and helped them more. But a Liberal democratic President decided this is not good. By those actions I understand why we are experiencing more terrorism in the world.

Radical Liberals seem to spew Chaos more than anything, not all Democrats are liberal but their desire to have their own person on capital hill can disrupt their perception. I don't especially care for Trump's Ego but I know he will be better for our country than Hillary would have been. I heard here call Russians Commies in a couple of here speeches, I hate that word, it is profiling and discriminatory. I also hate the words neo-nazi used to describe someone who has different opinions than you personally have. I never liked profiling people, I grew up in the sixties and hated when people would refer to people living in communist countries as commies. I do not even like calling people liberals and conservatives, they are people with different views, but the name conservative and liberal have been turned into hate words. The radical conservatives and radical liberals need to be quenched so we can get back to civility. Actually there is no radical conservatives, because radical and conservative are opposites. The radical conservatives are actually really radical extremists (radical liberals) that hide amongst the conservatives and try to disrupt what they do.

Ok, said my piece, I expect many will not agree with me on this.

We are all Americans and we are all humans. We should be living in a civilized country here and work to get rid of chaos instead of focusing on little bad things that are being allowed to exist.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's kind of funny people actually believe liberals all share the same ideology and try to fit them in a neat little box just to reinforce what they've already been told.

Word to the wise, if you get your information about a group of people from a screen, you're going to be wrong. Damn near 100% of the time.

But hey, who cares about what the truth really is when you can watch YouTube and not have to think or analyze anything yourself?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

WHOOOSH!!! That is the sound of my point sailing over your head.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And the Conservatives don't? That's weird. I seem to remember plenty of Trump supporters crying when they were called racist/sexist/etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Most liberals have a conservative side as well. That definition was total BS and you know it.

I support the 2nd, lower taxes, capital punishment, and I served proudly in the military, yet I get the

"snowflake" label applied to me on a regular basis; I didn't vote for Clinton. so be it....it means nothing except adolescents trying to feel manly.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
The video should be watched by all Americans. It pretty much logically reveals what is pretty obvious to all except the most mind-numb.

Leftists are simply intolerant and twisted.

thank you...we owe it all to the republicans for showing us the way to divide and humiliate, to show no empathy for your fellow man...well done, right wingers, right out of your playbook

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What point ?

That liberals get upset when 'mean' things get said about them, but have no problems doing it to others?

No didn't miss that so called point.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And the Conservatives don't? That's weird. I seem to remember plenty of Trump supporters crying when they were called racist/sexist/etc.

That isn't the topic now is it ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Did you actually post YouTube comments as support for the video? Lmao. And you took the time to color the text? Bwahahahaha.

Here's something interesting for you from around 23:20:

"not everyone like I say my cousin but I will be honest with you — my sister — who will mindlessly accept without question, without doubt, that of course we went into Iraq to steal their oil because that's what America does. No need to even consider any other possibility. That's how sure she is that America is imperialist and we steal resources and what not"

Now here's President Donald Trump from a few days ago, speaking at the CIA:

To the victor belong the spoils,” Mr Trump told members of the intelligence community, saying he first argued this case for “economic reasons.” He said it made sense as a counterterrorism approach to defeating Isis “because that's where they made their money in the first place.” “So we should have kept the oil,” he said. “But, OK, maybe you'll have another chance.

Mental masturbation for stupid wingnuts who glom onto absolutely anything that confirms their malformed worldviews.

Thank you.
Yes.
Brilliant comment.

One question though.

Doesn't the fact that Trump said "we should have kept the oil" prove, apriori that "we didn't take" the oil.

?
Mike Grouchy

Um. Quick question. Why on earth do you think that all liberals believe we went to take the oil?

And, that being said, what do YOU think the real
Motivation for going into Iraq was? WMDs? Sadam somehow being involved in 9/11?

The war was hoped for before 9/11, which was then used in a twisted way to justify going into Iraq.

Why do you think Bush and Cheney and the neocons wanted to do that?

Sincere questions, both.

AB

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sorry but the more I listen 1 the more biased the talk seems to become. 2 Lumping morality and decency with fact and logic as things that 3 the group he represents use to be better people and make the world more right just happens to be what the other group is against 4 is a logical fallacy.

5 It's a circle jerk about how wrong the other side is. Kayaluv got it right without even watching the video.

Congratulations on scoring 5 out of 5,
and in order no less.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 27-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It's kind of funny people actually believe liberals all share the same ideology and try to fit them in a neat little box just to reinforce what they've already been told.

Word to the wise, if you get your information about a group of people from a screen, you're going to be wrong. Damn near 100% of the time.

But hey, who cares about what the truth really is when you can watch YouTube and not have to think or analyze anything yourself?

But see, if they can fit liberals or Muslims or immigrants or whatever into a neat little box that they define, then they can then cast aspersions on that definition, regardless of objective reality because it FEELS right to them.

Strawmen are made for burning, no?
edit on 27-1-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   

Talk about an echo chamber. Some random guy posts a YouTube video that essentially boils down to a straw man argument and the Right Wingers use that as an excuse to bash half the population while patting themselves on the back.

Wow, that's pretty skilled.

How many hands do I have?

Does one bash with one hand or two, cause I need one hand to pat myself on the back. And, apparently, I made a straw man; brought it into the room, took out the straw man, and boiled things down. So lets see....
    boiled down
    straw man construction
    straw man delivery
    bashing
    patting self on back

Am I an octopus?

Mike Grouchy

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another liberal hate thread... The anti-liberal/sjw propaganda is still going strong on ATS. I predict this divisive and hateful thread will garner 100 stars and be full of angry conservatives all ganging up on the liberals for trying to defend themselves.

Ummm...I thought...YOU...were a conservative...?

Must be that mandela affect...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Liberals are:

Conservatives are:

I hate being defined, often unfairly by partisan politics as much as you do.

I think both sides are guilty of losing the plot to extremists within both parties. What should be a political system that maintains a balance of power to keep government from going to the extreme left or right is failing. Both sides should be working toward common middle ground and compromise where/when possible, not for the destruction and/or elimination of the opposition. Too often, for too long this country is pulled to the extremes of either left or right. It's incredibly frustrating honestly for someone like myself when I'm often more toward the center on many issues.

We get nowhere really in a country so bitterly divided. It seems, unfortunately to only get worse with each election cycle now. It's brutal, divisive and unnecessarily mean spirited.

I am mostly conservative, I reject the current blanket definition of what that means.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: daskakik

Sorry but the more I listen 1 the more biased the talk seems to become. 2 Lumping morality and decency with fact and logic as things that 3 the group he represents use to be better people and make the world more right just happens to be what the other group is against 4is a logical fallacy.

5 It's a circle jerk about how wrong the other side is. Kayaluv got it right without even watching the video.

Congratulations on scoring 5 out of 5,
and in order no less.

Mike Grouchy

Holy crap. You really don't see the irony, do you?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Holy crap. You really don't see the irony, do you?

That the only real difference between liberals and ISIS is one likes guns the other doesn't ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join