It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Got up to 11:00 and "How can you live in the freest nation in the history of the world and see only oppression. How can you live in the least imperialist power in human history and see us as the ultimate in imperialism." and was left wondering if he was talking about liberals or conservatives.

Seems like given the right situation one group or the other picks up that torch.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Another liberal hate thread... The anti-liberal/sjw propaganda is still going strong on ATS. I predict this divisive and hateful thread will garner 100 stars and be full of angry conservatives all ganging up on the liberals for trying to defend themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Indeed haha!

Watching snowflakes melt is my favorite pastime.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Got up to 11:00 and "How can you live in the freest nation in the history of the world and see only oppression. How can you live in the least imperialist power in human history and see us as the ultimate in imperialism." and was left wondering if he was talking about liberals or conservatives.

Seems like given the right situation one group or the other picks up that torch.

You engagement is encouraging.

It shows a mind that can tell the difference. That can still compare facts. That can discriminate right from wrong.

.... heh ....

Wait till you hear the rest of the video, and re-read what I just wrote.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 27-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: grammar is hard

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well there is always safe spaces liberals have.

Really though.

Being called a 'liberal' after the last eight years of running around calling everyone else a RACIST, or a rapist, or a mass murder, and the long list of insults goes on.

LIBERALS should learn from this thread, and ponder some self reflection of just how tolerant of others they truly are.
edit on 27-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another liberal hate thread... The anti-liberal/sjw propaganda is still going strong on ATS. I predict this divisive and hateful thread will garner 100 stars and be full of angry conservatives all ganging up on the liberals for trying to defend themselves.

Why do you reject my Love?

Even though this thread is accused of hate ...

This is for you.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 27-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Why do you reject my Love?

Even though this thread is accused of hate ...

This is for you.

Mike Grouchy

Love? I'm rejecting your hate. This is a #ing awful and hateful thread. I #ing hate being told how I think by people who don't think like me and that's all this thread is plus a sorry appeal to authority fallacy.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Did you actually post YouTube comments as support for the video? Lmao. And you took the time to color the text? Bwahahahaha.

Here's something interesting for you from around 23:20:

"not everyone like I say my cousin but I will be honest with you — my sister — who will mindlessly accept without question, without doubt, that of course we went into Iraq to steal their oil because that's what America does. No need to even consider any other possibility. That's how sure she is that America is imperialist and we steal resources and what not"

Now here's President Donald Trump from a few days ago, speaking at the CIA:

To the victor belong the spoils,” Mr Trump told members of the intelligence community, saying he first argued this case for “economic reasons.” He said it made sense as a counterterrorism approach to defeating Isis “because that's where they made their money in the first place.” “So we should have kept the oil,” he said. “But, OK, maybe you'll have another chance.

Mental masturbation for stupid wingnuts who glom onto absolutely anything that confirms their malformed worldviews.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did you actually post YouTube comments as support for the video? Lmao. And you took the time to color the text? Bwahahahaha.

Yo ?

We're still waiting on Trumps television station.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I will watch the video after work...........Thanks for your contributon!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Another liberal hate thread...

No actually it's a Left Wing reality topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You'll have to wait a little longer?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It was an excellent speech. Not surprising the liberals won't listen to it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Indeed haha!

Watching snowflakes melt is my favorite pastime.

So you elected one for the entertainment value?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Love? I'm rejecting your hate. This is a #ing awful and hateful thread. I #ing hate being told how I think by people who don't think like me and that's all this thread is plus a sorry appeal to authority fallacy.

Don't mistake the discussion in this thread for the echo-chamber in your mind.

You seem to still retain the ability to discriminate between Love and hate.

Give the video a chance and find out what that means.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That man will know ignorance is NOT bliss. But are you really surprised by this? Thankfully people are waking up.

a reply to: kaylaluv

Let me tell you something about Division. We HAVE to divide between right vs wrong. If you kill someone for example, I will not be by your side because YOU are wrong, hence therefore there will always be a divide.

Follow me so far?

Now, lets go back to ancient times to the tower of Babel, when Babylon was united as one while doing wicked things. God divided/destroyed the tower of Babel and scattered humanity around and divided them through different languages. Why? because of the black history of Babylon.

With all said and done, we Christians sole purpose is to also divide and maintain the division of babylon.

that being said, the Anti Christ comes to Unify promising peace and safety in their Marxism new world order, hence what the liberals are currently doing.

Jesus however, comes to divide with the word of God aka the Truth.

The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34
"34. Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

And that sword is called truth
Thessalonians 5
3;For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

With this being said; you will NOT change us Christians, the only way you can change us is through war and conquest. As long as liberals continue to try and change us there will always be a divide.

Accept the division. The one true divide is those wanting slavery vs those who know by right of God we are free.

I come to Divide satans kingdom. But I plan to Unify people Under Christ. Problem? Deal with it. But I will say this, if you cannot accept this, than ask yourself this. Aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant? What happened to all that preaching on "be yourselves"? Just saying, the door swings both ways.

Hope you get the point.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here's something interesting for you from around 23:20:

"not everyone like I say my cousin but I will be honest with you — my sister — who will mindlessly accept without question, without doubt, that of course we went into Iraq to steal their oil because that's what America does. No need to even consider any other possibility. That's how sure she is that America is imperialist and we steal resources and what not"

Now here's President Donald Trump from a few days ago, speaking at the CIA:

To the victor belong the spoils,” Mr Trump told members of the intelligence community, saying he first argued this case for “economic reasons.” He said it made sense as a counterterrorism approach to defeating Isis “because that's where they made their money in the first place.” “So we should have kept the oil,” he said. “But, OK, maybe you'll have another chance.

Mental masturbation for stupid wingnuts who glom onto absolutely anything that confirms their malformed worldviews.

Thank you.
Yes.
Brilliant comment.

One question though.

Doesn't the fact that Trump said "we should have kept the oil" prove, apriori that "we didn't take" the oil.

?
Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Pretty much proved the op.

A LIBERAL as it is classically defined wouldn't care about the ops thread.

Since the word use to mean freedom.

Maybe the people that call themselves liberal should stop hijacking the word.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
It was an excellent speech. Not surprising the liberals won't listen to it.

For you.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Don't mistake the discussion in this thread for the echo-chamber in your mind.

You seem to still retain the ability to discriminate between Love and hate.

Mike Grouchy

really? Here's a sampling of the "loving" things said to me or about liberals so far:

Let me rephrase that.. This is what you really mean.

"Sigh. Another thread showing how we promote division."

By calling them Liberals, you confer some legitamacy upon them. Stop doing that!

Zero?

I'd give them at least a 5 for entertainment value alone.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

They were being too generous.

They are way down in the negative territory.

Watching snowflakes melt is my favorite pastime

Well there is always safe spaces liberals have.

No actually it's a Left Wing reality topic.

Yeah. I'm REALLY feeling the love here. /sarc

Hell no. I've already written off this entire topic. Like I said, NO ONE speaks for me but me, and if you attempt to do so then you've gotten on my bad side. I won't listen to your appeal to authority fallacy from "someone".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join