It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
This year, for the first turn, I can say the following.
The con men are in Hollywood, not the Whitehouse.

Even if you were right, the POTUS is not TPTB.

Also, you are not even one month in. There is no way to know if the con is still on in the Whitehouse or not.

This is what makes some Trump supporters sound as bad as the people who were shouting that Obama was going to pay their rent.
edit on 9-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The great triggering.

Listen and watch this meltdown of historic proportions as Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz confronts a SJW crowd with facts.

For those who don't have enough popcorn for a one hour twenty two minute town hall meeting, check out TimeStop 23:45 "I believe Donald Trump was the clearly better choice". /crowd explodes

Though they are screaming and exploding from the very beginning.
Already having their minds made up.

edit on 10-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"There are two ways
to conquer & enslave
a country.

One is by the sword.

The other is by debt."
    -John Adams

Average student loan debt increased by 5 percent nationally in 2009-10 — making it more than $9,000 higher than the average debt of a graduating UC Berkeley student.

The average student loan debt of graduating college seniors rose to $25,250, according to the Project on Student Debt report conducted by the Institute for College Access and Success. At UC Berkeley, the average loan debt of graduating seniors was $16,056 in 2009-10.

Daily Californian : UC Berkely average student debt less than national average

liberal: Hay guize! Trump wants to free us from debt by creating jobs. I hear that one of his supporters is in here.

liberals are willing for fight for their own enslavement.

Meanwhile in land of President Trump.

edit on 13-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is a simple question liberals.
Do you want debt slavery,
or do you want freedom?

Get your freedom.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The liberal government of California spent 28 Billion on support services for illegal aliens in their state last year.

None on the Oroville Dam.

Most people who live downstream of the damn are conservative after all.

And it's not like they haven't known about this problem for years.

More than a decade ago, federal and state officials and some of California’s largest water agencies rejected concerns that the massive earthen spillway at Oroville Dam — at risk of collapse Sunday night and prompting the evacuation of 185,000 people — could erode during heavy winter rains and cause a catastrophe.

mercury news / Feds and State officials ignored warnings for 12 years

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There are live streams all over the net as people are watching the dam for failure.

At least supporters of President Trump have a sense of humor about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
HOLY snot rockets BATMAN!

This ... woman ... who used violence to stop someone from speaking, says that the definition of fascism is to use violence to stop someone from speaking.

This is the most insane woman I have ever seen on T.V. in a news interview.
Tucker Carlson just lets her dig her own grave.
At one point I thought he was going to make the Tucker Carlson face and give her a good tucking with the facts, but instead I saw something new. A new face from Tucker Carlson. It wasn't an "incoming Tucking face" it was a "oh my, I think she may actually be evil" face.

liberals, this is what is hiding in your ranks.
Your ship is infested with rats and sinking.
get out before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Life Truly Is Black and White , Right and Wrong , Positive and Negative , Fer' or Agin' . Liberals seem to Dwell in the "Grey " Area that Neither Sees nor Hears the Reality in Front of them . Their Compunction to Anally Redefine the World Around them is a Sign of a Mental Illness that as of yet , has no Cure .

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jesus, she is also a middle school teacher.

Not just mentally ill, that one is evil. Old school, violent, while accusing others of violence, evil. She has gone way beyond the psychological disorder of projection; she thinks she is the cure.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
David Rubin just did an interview on "Tucker Carlson Tonight"
the first liberal I have seen who has rejected the modern left,
and gone with the more traditional definition of Liberal.

He says this has been bubbling up online.
Apparently he recently had a video go vial called "why I left the Left."

In this interview he says
    I believe the same Liberal principles I believed since 1988.
    I thought liberal was good.
    The progressive movement is no longer Progressive.
    I would recommend all your viewers to search what classical Liberalism is.
    It is about the individual and the right to do with your life what you would like.
    This is not what the modern left is about.

He really seems to have come around,
stating that identity politics are the reverse of Liberal beliefs.

As a side not I think this is the first post in this thread where I have been able to use the word Liberal with a capitol "L" instead of the lower case "l".

edit on 14-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: video

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Vast volatile incomprehensible mob.

Their ears are as leaden as their hearts.

Bill Cassidy: ".. making sure that every parent has a choice ..."

Crowd: "BOO. Boo. BoO. bOO. BOOOOO."

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So i made it about 30 minutes. I know the thread is pretty old, but time is precious and I never intended to watch any of the video to begin with.

I can't disagree with some things he says. Other things are so stupid it makes me want to punch his mullet.

He mocks the notions of US imperialism as if its impossible, while ignoring that we are, in actuality, a monetary empire. No, we don't install a governor. Instead we install a reserve bank. Our reach is global and instant. So we don't need to have our own power structure installed. We just install our currency. Had Rome done it this way instead, there'd still be a Roman Emperor.

He makes very broad generalizations that drive me nuts.

He makes silly and meaningless observations like, discussing a song by Supertramp and stating, "Because being a tramp is super". He obviously has an axe to grind with entertainment in general. Honestly, I don't blame him...but insulting powerful people publicly usually only appeals to the lowest common denominator. I don't disagree Maher needs mocking, though.

On a scale of 1-10 i give him a 3. He shares his side views well, but blows some blatantly obvious things such as mocking that the US is an empire. So he's maybe half and half from a fact perspective. But there's that 2 point deduction for not being able to get his point across without insulting an entire continent of people he doesn't know, and a little more than half of another continent where he lives. In short: to use his own words, he manages to be right twice a day.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Something for community consumption:

His entire string of argument is based on affirming the consequent fallacy. He probably doesn't even realize it, honestly, because he's a true believer. Which is actually pretty common.....affirming the consequent is a favorite in religious arguments.

Then again, he continuously references "evil" as if that were really a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join