It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Good point. Like the title of this thread?

It could be read to mean that Sayet scored a zero in his profiling of liberals.

You are pushing him a little too hard for me to think that that is what you meant but it does also work that way.

Don't really know what you wanted to do with this thread besides a bit off ribbing and posting fitting images. Gun toting lib was not really a switching of sides and I never got the feeling that this thread was about him. Maybe just the spark that got the thread started but not much more.

Sayet sounds like anyone else demonizing opposing groups and it really isn't great. I mean, to me, not cheering for either side, it sounds about the same as those extreme libs saying that conservatives hate what america really stands for. Turning Sayet's words on him "He really hates america".

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Good point. Like the title of this thread?

It could be read to mean that Sayet scored a zero in his profiling of liberals.

You are pushing him a little too hard for me to think that that is what you meant but it does also work that way.

Don't really know what you wanted to do with this thread besides a bit off ribbing and posting fitting images. Gun toting lib was not really a switching of sides and I never got the feeling that this thread was about him. Maybe just the spark that got the thread started but not much more.

Sayet sounds like anyone else demonizing opposing groups and it really isn't great. I mean, to me, not cheering for either side, it sounds about the same as those extreme libs saying that conservatives hate what america really stands for. Turning Sayet's words on him "He really hates america".

Many liberals are purchasing firearms for personal and home protection. Something that used to be considered a purely conservative thing to do. Willing to adopt our winning tactics, they are unwilling to admit they were wrong or misguided in the first place.

The video in the OP helps independent thinkers who do their own research maintain their frame when dealing with the relentless psychic assaults of liberals. Those who just want things to fail, not for the righteous to succeed. In the good samaritan's interview in the other thread; he says some truly amazing things, maintains his frame, and really cares about life.

I have enjoyed discussing this with you.

To daskakik I award one Pythagoras.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 29-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Many liberals are purchasing firearms for personal and home protection. Something that used to be considered a purely conservative thing to do.

Considered by who?

It may have recently become a dividing point but it was never really a partisan issue until the 70's. The 80´s saw the republicans push for the Brady Law so gun control has been part of the policies of both sides.

Anyone considering that gun ownership is purely a conservative thing has fallen for the stereotype and is simply wrong.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Give me division between Conservatism (Good) and modern Progressive-Liberals (Evil) over subservience to modern progressives, and as a result subservience to Islam and eventually Sharia Law, which will stand only under the One World Order. Hell, give me war instead of the oppression you're promoting and calling it freedom.

Modern liberals have flushed their morality, live in a world where ignorance is bliss.

My favorite quote from this video is "Rational and moral thought is an act of bigotry" and "Therefore the only way to eliminate bigotry is to eliminate rational thought."

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
My favorite quote from this video is "Rational and moral thought is an act of bigotry" and "Therefore the only way to eliminate bigotry is to eliminate rational thought."

The irony is that you would have to have eliminated rational thought to believe there is any logic to that quote.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
For those of you who just heard about the riots, beatings, and violence at UC Berkeley. The violence against us, by liberals, did not begin last night. The main stream media has been lying to all of us for YEARS. Here is a sample of what has been going on.

Like the title of this thread says liberals score a zero.

edit on 3-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The above video is a compilation from all the way back in July 2016.

Here is some more since then.

• young white, mentally ill male kidnapped, beaten, tortured, forced to drink toilet water, and threatened with death, as his kidnappers scream about Trump and repeatedly insist that he denounce Trump and white people; his kidnappers livestreamed their racist hate crime on Facebook as if it was perfectly natural -- www.fox32chicago.com...
Videos: sendvid.com... & www.youtube.com...

• 69 year old woman left with bloody head wound after 27 year old man brutally beats her with a chair for supporting Trump, tolerant leftist charged with attempted homicide -- www.observer-reporter.com...

• 15 year-old punched and kicked by several classmates for wearing MAGA hat, punched, thrown to the ground and kicked, charges filed -- www.wusa9.com...

• man beaten by multiple assailants for voting Trump as they taunt him -- www.youtube.com... (his description: www.youtube.com...)

• hispanic man chased and beaten by a mob for wearing MAGA hat -- www.youtube.com...

11 year old elementary student beaten by classmates, left in crutches, for voting Trump in mock election -- www.youtube.com...

• Trump supporter shot during political argument -- www.washingtontimes.com...

• female in high school being beaten by another student for posting pro-Trump Instagram comment, as classmates cheer -- www.youtube.com...

• British national tries to assassinate Donald Trump, tries to steal gun from Las Vegas police officer at Trump rally -- www.cnn.com...

bloody violence against Trump supporters outside San Jose rally -- www.washingtonpost.com...

• teen chased by mob, tackled, hit multiple times for supporting Trump at a rally; two arrested. -- www.youtube.com...

• man sucker punched, knocked to ground for supporting Trump at a rally -- www.youtube.com...

• man struck with object from behind ends up bleeding, for supporting Trump at a rally -- www.youtube.com...

• multiple individual assaults. -- www.youtube.com...

• anti-police rioters kicking a homeless man for being white near anti-police riot, all cheer -- www.youtube.com...

• anti-police protestors beat reporter unconscious, then try to drag him into a fire, because they're mad -- www.youtube.com...

• man left bloody for attending a Trump rally, rocks thrown at cars, etc, in Costa Mesa. 17 arrests from the riot. -- youtu.be...

two men beat Trump supporter for holding sign, police intervene to save him -- fox61.com...

• 62 year old man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt, in front of witnesses -- www.nj.com...

• mob of anti-police rioters attacking a young white man, cheering as they beat, drag and strip him -- www.youtube.com...

• high school student beaten into critical condition for posting BlueLivesMatter on Facebook. Police arrest four men who previously attended his High School -- www.al.com...
edit on 3-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Finally a conservative news commentator Tucker Carlson has not only covered the violence of the liberals, but invited the target of that violence onto a main stream media show to ask him what he did to deserve such hatred.

Milo Yiannopoulos says "it beggars belief."

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If the reader has ever wondered what the mindset of liberals is (lower case L), what their goal is, or why they are so relentless in the face of contradictory evidence . . . watch the video in the opening post.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
About all the flag burning by the liberals...

Back in 2011 I made this thread here on ATS
ATS: Hows this for a flash mob (Hippie tries to burn flag)

Some of our older members may remember that back in 2010-2011 there was a lot of talk about waking people up.
My comment was that "No one can say that all of our children are asleep anymore."

Member BlackOps719 said

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:20 AM

Sorry but you have to be one dumb sack of excrement to try and burn an American flag in the state of Louisiana in front of a crowd of riled up rednecks......that sort of thing is hazardous to your health.

Best to keep that sort of thing for places like Berkeley where people are less likely to hit you with rocks.

Looking at the events in Berkeley two nights ago this is kind of ironic.

Have liberals become the rednecks now?

edit on 3-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Someone reposted the video in 2015, and it is currently active again on Youtube.

If one sorts the comments by "new" they can see 12 new comments in the last hour.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
liberalism causes the police to walk away when someone is being beaten by a mob.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Narcissistic Social Justice Warriors swarm a Professor who is actually on their side,
though they can't see it.

If this video had not gone viral, what he says here would have cost him his job. Human Resources had already started to move against him with the "criminal code."

edit on 4-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I can see a few flaws in this "study" already. For one? The word "intelligence". It's very "liberal" to assume that, education, "intelligence" and wisdom are all the same thing. Education is nothing more than the subject/pupil retaining the training/"education" then jumping through their hoop. (I've seen trained poodles do that). My jist? Don't tack the word intelligence, to a liberal. They're "educated" not "intelligent", It wasn't a fair "study" and not very scientific. A wise person wouldn't have waisted there time on such foolishness... Just saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

When you come face to face with pure evil you never forget it

Yes, and many evil people are conservative, in fact I'd say most of them.

People like Henry Kissinger who's responsible for the deaths of millions of people purely for monetary greed, or Dick Cheney, or all the corporations that kill people with pollution, or by bankrupting or killing people by denying them their health coverage, or how about all those Muslim extremists? They're all conservatives.

I've known a lot of liberals who joined the peace corps and went to help poor people have a better life, while conservatives only want to use poor people for slave labor or target practice.

And yes morals are mostly relative, just like everything made by people. Conservatives use the philosophy of moral absolutes to avoid having to actually make moral decisions, and to justify all kinds of terrible and evil actions.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
I can see a few flaws in this "study" already. For one? The word "intelligence". It's very "liberal" to assume that, education, "intelligence" and wisdom are all the same thing. Education is nothing more than the subject/pupil retaining the training/"education" then jumping through their hoop. (I've seen trained poodles do that). My jist? Don't tack the word intelligence, to a liberal. They're "educated" not "intelligent", It wasn't a fair "study" and not very scientific. A wise person wouldn't have waisted there time on such foolishness... Just saying.

"intelligence": is the ability to tell the difference.

I am willing to give out more definitions if one is interested and willing to debate them.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

When you come face to face with pure evil you never forget it

originally posted by: CB328

Yes, and many evil people are conservative, in fact I'd say most of them.

People like Henry Kissinger who's responsible for the deaths of millions of people purely for monetary greed, or Dick Cheney, or all the corporations that kill people with pollution, or by bankrupting or killing people by denying them their health coverage, or how about all those Muslim extremists? They're all conservatives.

I've known a lot of liberals who joined the peace corps and went to help poor people have a better life, while conservatives only want to use poor people for slave labor or target practice.

And yes morals are mostly relative, just like everything made by people. Conservatives use the philosophy of moral absolutes to avoid having to actually make moral decisions, and to justify all kinds of terrible and evil actions.

edit on 4-2-2017 by mikegrouchy because: content

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join