It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
originally posted by: kaylaluv
originally posted by: MysticPearl
originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: PageLC14

Total BS:

Ill fix it for you

Conservative: our laws
LIBERAL: YOUR A RACIST/XENOPHOBE!

Conservative: radical Islam
LIBERAL: YOUR A ISLAMPHOBE!!!!

Conservative: man and woman
LIBERAL: YORE A HOMOPHOBE!!!!!

There fixed it for you...

... and this ... is for you.

edit on 29-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

He starts at TimeStop 7:30

Evan Sayet is the author of "The KinderGarden Of Eden: How The Modern Liberal Thinks And Why He's Convinced That Ignorance Is Bliss".

If the reader has ever wondered what the mindset of liberals is (lower case L), what their goal is, or why they are so relentless in the face of contradictory evidence . . . this video is for you.

Some quotes from under the youtube video.

Vaclav Haval
1 year ago
When you come face to face with pure evil you never forget it. When you see how intelligent liberals really think, you become disturbed that so much evil really does exist in the world.

john don
1 year ago
Wish I had discovered this much sooner. Many of these ideas have been bouncing around in my head for a long time. I just needed some help to put it all together. And now it all seems so clear! Truly brilliant and a so incredibly impactful!

Peter Jackson
2 years ago
Marxism is a pseudo-scientific religion / cult which gives second-rate minds and fanatics easy justification for their prejudices. Liberalism is the same - an easy ideology that allows people to spout off without having a clue about reality.

Clark
2 years ago
What I have discovered from debating with liberals throughout my life is that every one of their ideals are subjective. Nothing is ever just or unjust with them, its always situational and always depends on their feelings about the issue. I can say "Theft is wrong" and they will attempt to justify theft by arguing about the mental state of the thief, or their upbringing, or their reasons, or their end goal or any number of reasons as to why its ok to steal "sometimes" but not others.

Steven Anderson
3 years ago
This is both brilliant and true and yet most of all disturbing to think what liberals are doing to this great culture!!

Doc Tar
3 years ago
Thank You for posting your presentation. I couldn't find the program on Heritage. I am going to try to share with as many people as possible

After watching this video, three full viewings, I find that it greatly simplifies dealing with liberals, the motives, and their goals. It clears up confusion, and exposes the plot where only insanity was comprehensible before. What ever liberal used to mean, this man explains what it means now.

35 minute talk
follow up with Q&A

I found it was over too quick, and began looking for more of his videos.

Mike Grouchy

Jesus is a liberal. Fact.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: reaganero

Believe me.

That is not what he said when I saw him,
but please, do go on.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Believe me.

That is not what he said when I saw him,
but please, do go on.

Wrong. Fake Jesus told you that.
Believe me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wrong. Fake Jesus told you that.
Believe me.

It is pretty easy to tell the difference.

But don't take my word for it.

Here is an example.

Fake jesus

Jezu. ufam tobie !

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

On Reddit boards and the alt right community that helped troll, meme, # post and fake news Trump into office they now refer to Trump as big daddy and liberals as antifas...get that? anti-fascist is an insult to them...milo, bannons minion and Briebart author and a few others are leading the proudly fascist charge...and Trump loves them like pets.

I've noticed that. I've also noticed that when I refer to "conservatives" (I really think the extremists you see here on ATS are generally a good distance from anyone I would call an actual conservative) as fascists, they don't even argue that they aren't fascists most of the time. They think Trump's win seals the deal so the dance of deception is no longer required. During the run up to the election, it was the classic "No, you're a fascist!!!" response that's issued by default. Now that's he's in power, it seems more like "Meh, who cares if I'm a fascist? I'm the one with the power."
edit on 29-1-2017 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh, and another note:

There's some hilarity in the fact that the OP offers literally no original content or thought and merely acts as a booster for a 35 minute off-site video entitled "regurgitating the apple." Regurgitating indeed, OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not hearing a question about anything in the actual video.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Why don't you string together some words of your own and contribute some actual content? I am not inclined to invest a significant amount of my valuable time listening to someone demonize everyone left of center. Perhaps you could distill what you think are the most interesting points made in the video and explain why you think they're significant.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Why don't you string together some words of your own and contribute some actual content? I am not inclined to invest a significant amount of my valuable time listening to someone demonize everyone left of center. Perhaps you could distill what you think are the most interesting points made in the video and explain why you think they're significant.

And yet here we are, reading words that verify what has already been established in ten pages of discussion.

liberals are willing to sit in judgement,
but are not willing to be judged.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It has been suggested by the last contributor to this thread that we are demonizing everyone on the left.

I say "slander and calumny", have gotten no response, and the topic was pushed back on me to bring up a topic. Since the irony of asking me to bring up a topic in the very thread I started with the subject as the thread title ... has been lost on some readers, and further since no one has stepped forward to exonerate the "slander and calumny" there is only one thing left to do.

I will now, in this one post, for this one moment only, demonize everyone on the left. Only so that the reader may see what it actually looks like when that happens. Instead of continuing to mistake a perspective for a lack of experience.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That applies to both sides.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Konduit

That applies to both sides.

Both sides ... ? ...

... ... ... ... ... ... of the pond ?

Only the first 30 seconds are in Dutch, the rest in in Trumpian english.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The current problems with refugee vetting and identification perfectly illustrates how poorly the prior LIBERAL administration did in the area of security. Lots of gaps and holes.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

At around 28 minutes he gives some of the mindless indiscriminateness that takes place by utopia seeking mindless foot soldiers and others involved in this "cult of indiscriminateness" to reject everything as well as a great overview of the book, "All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten". The book describes and explains the mindset of the modern liberal.

edit on 29-1-2017 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

...What? I "judge" but am "not willing to be judged" because I expect content contributors to contribute content instead of linking to a video in which someone else does the talking for them? My, my. If that's your best rhetorical tactic for responding to criticism that links to 35 minute videos aren't quality content for an OP, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

...What? I "judge" but am "not willing to be judged" because I expect content contributors to contribute content instead of linking to a video in which someone else does the talking for them? My, my. If that's your best rhetorical tactic for responding to criticism that links to 35 minute videos aren't quality content for an OP, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

And here we have the greatest truth ever spoken in the modern era described as no more than a rhetorical tactic.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

At around 28 minutes he gives some of the mindless indiscriminateness that takes place by utopia seeking mindless foot soldiers and others involved in this "cult of indiscriminateness" to reject everything as well as a great overview of the book, "All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten". The book describes and explains the mindset of the modern liberal.

It really does clarify why all of our efforts to reach across to liberals, to share our feelings with them, to try and find common ground, to honestly engage in discussion; end in fruitless rejection.

As you well say, they strive to reject everything.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And here we have the greatest truth ever spoken in the modern era

You sure have set a low bar for greatness.

May as well give everyone a trophy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And here we have the greatest truth ever spoken in the modern era

originally posted by: daskakik
You sure have set a low bar for greatness.

May as well give everyone a trophy.

This comment doesn't really fool me.

I have followed your contributions here on ATS with great interest for years. Almost never disagreeing, occasionally refraining from posting because you already said it just as well or better. You are better than this.

I still love you.

Mike Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join