It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone did a profile of liberals and they scored a zero

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

You need an invitation to speak at the Heritage Foundation? I got the impression it was more like open-mike for fascist ideologically retarded folks?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

9 minutes long.

He says "The modern liberal is the stupidest human being to have ever lived" to thunderous applause.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

I was weary after viewing the video, letting his explanations bounce around in my mind, trying to figure out how to argue against them, and then I read your interaction with

kaylaluv

Her response was

And your thread has gotten 3 stars and flags in the same amount of time as my post. Someone else didn't watch the video either and yet they have already reacted. Where is your condemnation to them?

She responded exactly as Evan Sayet's view of how a liberal mind works.
I find that quit amazing. Without discrepancy and not willing to accept the blame, but make an excuse to as why she didn't watch the video before responding. They really do just think with their feelings.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

She responded exactly as Evan Sayet's view of how a liberal mind works.
I find that quit amazing. Without discrepancy and not willing to accept the blame, but make an excuse to as why she didn't watch the video before responding. They really do just think with their feelings.

I thought it would be a little scary when the zombie apocalypse happened, but here we are with brain dead liberals walking around on instinct and they are harmless. Except to themselves. Take the riot in Portland the days after Trump was elected. Portland voted for Hillary. So they were burning their own stuff, for no reason. Only for feels.

Consider Representative Velazquez’s face as the Iraqi refugee says he likes Donald Trump! She shakes her head and looks down in shame.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Another liberal hate thread... The anti-liberal/sjw propaganda is still going strong on ATS. I predict this divisive and hateful thread will garner 100 stars and be full of angry conservatives all ganging up on the liberals for trying to defend themselves.

Here is another one the the responses that was described in the video.

Place a label on it to make it seem like learning to have a discriminating mind and rational thinking is a bad thing.
Turn the good into something bad. Okay. I think I am sold on this guy.

Thank you

mikegrouchy

for bringing me light of this guy. I always knew it, but I just couldn't explain it. You sir, deserve more than a star and flag.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yeah, I would say she was making a dookie in her pants at that moment.

She was giving him a

which led to a

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The OP video does clarify why they are so resistant to dialog,
the very thing they espouse to desire.

My hope is that even just one of them will watch the video and begin to cure their self.

Another angle on last video.

edit on 29-1-2017 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You have noble aspirations my friend. I am not sure if there is even a cure. Information only helps if you look at it in a discriminating fashion. And well......but hey you tried.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The video will not play. I would help you with that, but I have yet to learn how to do it.

never mind you got it.
edit on 29-1-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Thanks for that clip Mike. Some of the Visa holders have been through much MUCH worse than what our brain-dead mainstream media thinks they're enduring from our brave and resolute President. The man in your video is mature enough to understand the motives behind his temporary detention.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I think that is very telling of how thankful he is. Now the question is can he assimilate into this new era of government.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You have noble aspirations my friend. I am not sure if there is even a cure. Information only helps if you look at it in a discriminating fashion. And well......but hey you tried.

You're right.

Perhaps the moment has come to let the dead bury the dead.

How about a little celebration.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah? And he is right. Isis got it though. It worked out great that we did not keep it. Right? LOL.. Another turning something good into bad. I have to say, the guy in the video does have it pegged.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well while we are alive there is still always hope, as hard to find as that is. One day though I fear you will be right.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Finally got a chance to watch this. It was worth it. Keeping in mind that this is 10 years old now and seeing how right he was is worth noting.

I'm curious to his stance on the dichotomy of good and evil, and perhaps it wasn't necessarily the point of the speech but there was a good chunk of grey area in what he was referring to good and evil.

Critical thought, observation and discrimination used to be and in most instances still are very basic human functions. Over the 10 years since this video we have seen a demonization of the term "Discriminate" from modern day extreme left, ie. Liberals.

What also really caught me off guard was his emphasis on what will replace everything that they seek to tear down. Got me really thinking on some things.

Will need to watch it again, and thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Finally got a chance to watch this. It was worth it. Keeping in mind that this is 10 years old now and seeing how right he was is worth noting.

I'm curious to his stance on the dichotomy of good and evil, and perhaps it wasn't necessarily the point of the speech but there was a good chunk of grey area in what he was referring to good and evil.

Critical thought, observation and discrimination used to be and in most instances still are very basic human functions. Over the 10 years since this video we have seen a demonization of the term "Discriminate" from modern day extreme left, ie. Liberals.

What also really caught me off guard was his emphasis on what will replace everything that they seek to tear down. Got me really thinking on some things.

Will need to watch it again, and thanks for sharing!

Likewise.

Here is hoping something like this for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I wish more would watch this video. If nothing else it could begin to pry open that rusted lock of critical thinking.

Thanks for the candles, my woman can have the girl!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"In order to not discriminate, we have to intentionally make ourselves stupid. We have to intentionally pretend that we don't know some of the things that we do know."

This pretty much sums up modern day liberalism.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: PageLC14

My first post in the thread is a reaction to my frustration of constantly seeing these idiotic threads where Conservatives pretend to know what Liberals think and use that as a pretext to insult and demean liberals and any liberals who deem to post in the threads. And you've been feeding into the propaganda without even questioning it (despite admitting your knowledge of politics is small). The reason I'm talking to you and only you is because I feel like you can be helped to have a more mature political outlook then "RAWR! Liberals are stupid!!! HERP DERP!"

What are you babbling about?

Liberals, at least the far left, always tell us what they think. Vote for Trump and you're a racist, if you're white you're privileged and don't get an opinion, if you want closed borders you're also racist and anti-Mexican, if you want to confront radical Islam you hate all Muslims, and we're also homophobic, nationalist nazis.

Here's an idea. If that's NOT what the far left thinks, then go tell them to frame an actual argument instead of throwing out labels.

That is simply not true of most liberals. I and every other liberal I know have repeatedly stated that we don't believe most people who voted Trump are racists. We HAVE said that some of the things Trump says have attracted that small slice of the population out there that IS racist.

I and every other liberal I know have said that if you say things like "Mexicans are only coming here to take advantage of free stuff without working for it", then you sound like you are anti-Mexican.

I and every other liberal I know have said that if you say things like "Islam is a scourge on the planet that needs to be removed in it's entirety", and "all Muslims secretly cheer when ISIS kills non-Muslims" that you sound like you hate all Muslims.

I and every other liberal I know have said that if you say things like "those queers just want to shove their lifestyle down out throats and they want us to worship them", or "Who cares about trannies. They are just freaks who want special rights", that you sound like a homophobe/transphobe.

So no, I don't think that most liberals call everyone who voted for Trump a racist or a xenophobe or homophobe or transphobe. You earn those titles by saying the awful, hateful, bigoted things some of you say.

Total BS:

Ill fix it for you.

Conservative: I believe we should follow our immigration laws, secure our borders, and believe people bypassing our laws are breaking into our country and in the long run harming legal citizens in many ways. The death of one legal American citizen because of 1 criminal illegal invader is ONE to many.

LIBERAL: YOU'RE A RACIST/XENOPHOBE!

Conservative: If only 2% of 1.2 billion followers of Islam believe/sympathize with radical Islam that is still a huge population. More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah and that is dangerous. Shariah law is in conflict with western values.

I believe one American citizen being killed by a extreme radical Islamist is one to many. I think we should protect our citizens and western values first and foremost. If that means banning people from countrys known to harbor terrorist and have issues with extreme radical Islam for a time period til we can figure this out so be it!!

LIBERAL: YOU'RE A ISLAMPHOBE!!!!

Conservative: I have no issues with what people do in their bedrooms. I however do not like having your sexual lifestyle slammed in my face 24/7 I could care less. But according to Christianity marriage was meant to be between a man and woman. But me I do not oppose marriage between whoever. I couldn't care less actually.

LIBERAL: YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE!!!!!

There fixed it for you...
edit on 29-1-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
"In order to not discriminate, we have to intentionally make ourselves stupid. We have to intentionally pretend that we don't know some of the things that we do know."

This pretty much sums up modern day liberalism.

Nice!

It only took eleven pages for someone to post a full quote from the video,
and it is someone who agrees with the videos conclusions.

Very nice.

Remember the first three pages were pretty much people telling us why they were not going to watch the video. And here on page eleven we can finally begin to discuss the actual video and it's contents.

You have rescued the truth from a sea of liberal tears.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join