It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers The Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
When it comes to whistleblowers being killed off it's all part of a conspiracy a grand deception. Whistleblowers are created by the Fallen Angels and they are privy to top secret information told to them by the Fallen Angels. The Fallen Angels than kill off the Whistleblowers to instill fear in the public to not come out and make public the top secret information. This is their agenda of fear in hope individuals dont dig deep asking the tough questions.

Fallen Angels are the deception they come to world leaders and government officials as Aliens from an off world planet. They come with an offer of technology for experimentation on human life forms. It is time for the public to wake up and be aware of the Fallen Angels deviant plans for them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm from Nibiru

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Ah, but Jesus stated that in the End-of-Days, all secrets will be revealed to the people. So the whistleblowers are simply giving out that information. Then if and when they get killed off, they end up with Jesus anyway. Mission Complete.

Then the guys holding back the secrets from the peasants, thus keeping mankind in the dark ages, get judged and damned to hell where they all belong.

[EDIT] BTW, the fallen angels are who got Trump into power because he is their antiChrist candidate. Watch how the people love him as he brings back US jobs into America.
edit on 27-1-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And I thought it was too early to start drinking. Silly me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
I'm from Nibiru

Damn you, I thought you were from Planet X...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

MUHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I was about halfway through the first paragraph and I thought to myself "This has to be that guy" and it was!

Please never change.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
wait a tick, whistle-blowers are created by fallen angels to be killed for the purposes of instilling fear in other whistle-blowers? to prevent them from coming forward with the information fallen angels gave them in the first place?

why would fallen angels create whistle-blowers if they don't want them in the first place? why not just avoid giving them that privy information and just prevent them from even having the potential to be a whistle-blower? or am i missing something?

plus i have a real hard time believing that Phil Schneider was anything other than what he said he was. he was a skilled, intelligent geologist whose talents were co-opted by our government in addition to other countries governments. he had the scars and the physical evidence to prove his claims directly to those were there at the time and had the privileged to see/hear him lecture.

i have no problem believing that there is real evil out there present even at the highest levels of government. but i also believe there are real people out there that have seen what's behind the curtain so to speak and in some instances, were disgusted with what they saw/experienced and have tried to legitimately warn/educate those of us that are willing to listen. and in attempt to keep such highly sensitive information from leaking our government has resorted to staging suicides and committing murder.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Fallen Angel" simply means: an angel that has descended to Earth; not fallen from God's grace.

Some angels have actually sacrificed their heavenly domain and lives to help guide you insufferable humans. And this is the thanks they get. Their names and good deeds smeared from here to high water.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Despite my rational atheist tendency's I do fear Trump could be the great deceiver the antichrist; he's got the hallmarks except he's not a young good looking man ( I am sorry sweet prince ).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Is the top secret information given to the Whistleblowers true top secret information or do the Fallen Angels make up false top secret information for them so as not to risk any true top secret information reaching the ears of Mankind?

Is there any way for Mankind to tell if any of the top secret information imparted by Whistleblowers is true or false? Or if it, indeed, came from Fallen Angels?

These are important questions. Mankind needs to know how to tell when he is being lied to.

new topics

top topics

join