It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Twitter account allegedly leaking Trump White House secrets deleted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A controversial Twitter account allegedly run by an anonymous Republican White House staffer to document what was happening within President Donald Trump’s administration mysteriously disappeared Wednesday night just hours after it went viral.

The @WhiteHouseLeak account was launched at around 11am ET on Wednesday morning and shut down around 7pm ET that evening. In that time, only 37 tweets were published from the account, but every one was saved by another user:
twitter.com...

There is, of course, no confirmation that the claims that emanated from @WhiteHouseLeak were authentic or whether the user behind it was really a White House staffer.

Likewise, it's uncertain whether the person who started @WhiteHouseLeak is now behind @WhiteHouseLeaks, the new Twitter profile launched in the hours following the former's deletion. It purports to be run by the same staffer and is reposting some of the original tweets.
twitter.com...

Still, the popularity of both mysterious accounts underlines the nationwide curiosity about what is going on inside Trump’s White House.
www.dailydot.com...
Whistle Blower Archived

Mods feel free to move this to the appropriate forum.

I agree it is an interesting read. I have came to no opinion if this is real or not.

What do you think ATS?
edit on 27-1-2017 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Doesn't matter if it is real or not. It's going to play out and I wish all a safe journey.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think Twitter is the sixth seal being broken.

I'm sad at how fast some of humanity has gone urchin stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What's so revealing about this? People on my Facebook are saying the exact same things and they aren definitely not "insiders".

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Nothing in the tweets to confirm that the person works at the White House.

Could be David Brock typing those tweets for all we know.... and he certainly isn't above doing that.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Yes, I saw this the other day. Impossible to tell if it's real or not, but having read through all of them AND the tweets relevant to them, it sounds about right.

The staff is coming unhinged.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Fake!

Those scum bags will continue to undermine Trump every chance they get to build DOUBT amongst the Sheeple.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Too bad we couldn't learn what the plans were for shutting down CNN before that leak was terminated. I wonder if the guy/gal is now wearing cement overshoes?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I also read about Trump's 'habits' -- he loves TV, and can't seem to get enough of himself. But I also read that he doesn't have his own computer, and doesn't write his own tweets. He dictates them to someone else.

Who? At 3am?

Also -- the entire Congress is supposedly now openly discussing the status of Trump's maturity and mental state. Supposedly.

Speaking of which -- that gif of Melania's crushed face at the inauguration after he spoke to her --- I think he blames her for Barron's behavior. Heartbreaking. I was watching Barron with the rest of the ''children" during the proceedings, he looks overwhelmed by nerves and completely flumoxed. Whatever else is true, a 10-year-old kid's reactions to situations are very revealing of his inner life.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I also read about Trump's 'habits' -- he loves TV, and I was watching Barron with the rest of the ''children" during the proceedings, he looks overwhelmed by nerves and completely flumoxed. Whatever else is true, a 10-year-old kid's reactions to situations are very revealing of his inner life.

Exactly! That's what was so creepy about the Joe Biden encounters with little girls.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You can't believe nothing from Twitter

Massive networks of fake accounts

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's controlled opposition to keep people off balance and triggered.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's controlled opposition to keep people off balance and triggered.

Exactly. If you read the tweets it's all info designed to make the American People and others doubt and geared for maximum impact. Despite it being Twitter the White House like any business has it's own Wifi. If you don't think for one second that their IT people CAN'T tell you and where in the building,and WHEN the WIFI is being accessed from?

Come on!
We're smarter than this!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So a twitter requirement now is all post material need to factual?

I imagine some person with Whitehouse and leaks in the name make them feel the pres will be out to get them.

Hasn't Trump tweeted some less than accurate info.

I suppose to many, social media material is reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Emails. He doesn't write his own emails. Except for the few times that his staff has absconded with his phone and controlled his tweet output, he's been typing his own tweets.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I wondered about that. I saw your thread that he uses his Android which is not secure.

Thanks

ETA: I just went hunting for the thing I saw. If you do a search for "does Trump write his own tweets" lots of results show up. One I saw said he dictates "to my executive assistant" (this came from his twitter account back in 2011.) Another said he dictates them to a staffer until 7pm, then he does his own. I dunno.

edit on 1/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Far easier to shout FAKE rather than to find the truth now? That is the opposite of denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Wow.. Yes we are smarter than that. It is called 4g.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Must be, having to actually work for a living must be tough. Darn having to actually do anything while in office.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Going forward, will the Twitter account be shutdown if the message is not in accordance with 'Ministry of Truth'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join