It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition Demanding Donald Trump Release His Tax Returns Breaks White House Record

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

a reply to: Krazysh0t

That Petition has as Much Suscess of Happening than a Passed Bill for Term Limits in the Congress and Senate . Good Luck with that .

No harm in trying though right?

No , but what is the Point Now ? He is the President , the way he Uses the Power of that Office concerning his Tax Returns will Show Every American if he is somehow Hiding something there or Not .

It's the principle of the matter. It should be done to put people's worries at ease. Plus it would be a good gesture to rebuild bridges with the left.

There is already a bridge. You just need to walk over it.
No one is going to pander to childish requests just to make you feel good.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Good grief!! Where to even begin with that one!!

First of all, Obama never released his BC...at all...EVER! The State of Hawaii released a document alleged to be a copy from a book showing a dubious certificate of live birth.

The State of Hawaii didn't release anything. And if you asked them for a copy of what was already made public, by Obama, they won't produce it for you. They will tell you it's protected by privacy laws.

The question remains...if his birth certificate was already made public, how can it still be private? You cannot unring a bell.

ETA: IOW, what Obama has claimed to be his birth certificate isn't what the Hawaii Department of Health has on file (not 'on record,' per their own public statement).

edit on 27-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This is an interesting discussion I'd actually like to have and get your views. It's probably way off-topic here and should be done elsewhere, but you've made a very interesting point! Very!

ETA...Oh, I remember you now...aren't you the one who has done all the research on this subject, like an incredible amount, up to and including FOIA's to the fed? Or am I thinking of someone else? Graphic arts background?

edit on 1/27/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ha, well, you can always bring the subject up on my thread here: Link

You wrote:

ETA...Oh, I remember you now...aren't you the one who has done all the research on this subject, like an incredible amount, up to and including FOIA's to the fed? Or am I thinking of someone else? Graphic arts background?

Yep. That's me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That Petition has as Much Suscess of Happening than a Passed Bill for Term Limits in the Congress and Senate . Good Luck with that .

No , but what is the Point Now ? He is the President , the way he Uses the Power of that Office concerning his Tax Returns will Show Every American if he is somehow Hiding something there or Not .

It's the principle of the matter. It should be done to put people's worries at ease. Plus it would be a good gesture to rebuild bridges with the left.

There is no bridge between the left and the right. There wasn't much of one left after the 8 years of obstructionist Republicans to Obama, but Trump done nuked it and has resisted all attempts to repair it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Okay, you are the one and I remember this thread quite well. Excellent job by the way!

I still maintain Obama has never actually released anything 'personally', it's always been someone in his administration, not himself personally. I don't think I've ever seen anything with one of these certificates actually in his hands. Or, am I mistaken?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Okay, you are the one and I remember this thread quite well. Excellent job by the way!

I still maintain Obama has never actually released anything 'personally', it's always been someone in his administration, not himself personally. I don't think I've ever seen anything with one of these certificates actually in his hands. Or, am I mistaken?

His campaign released an alleged short form, in 2008, to Factcheck.org. The White House released the alleged long form.

AND in some of the birther court cases, Obama's attorneys actually directed the Court to view his birth certificate at fightthesmears, online.

AND, members of Congress viewed it at Factcheck.org when deciding that he was a natural born citizen.

So you are correct...Obama was always curiously distanced from laying direct claim to the two documents.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I stand corrected on the Hawaii release. I thought that was where the long form version came from. How did the Whitehouse get it then? Or is this the bell that can't be un-rung? (...because it's not authentic, right?)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I stand corrected on the Hawaii release. I thought that was where the long form version came from. How did the Whitehouse get it then? Or is this the bell that can't be un-rung? (...because it's not authentic, right?)

The HDOH indirectly authenticated the long form through a bizarre chain of communication that was released with it. But when I directly asked them to authenticate it, Loretta Fuddy, the HDOH director, back then (now deceased), said it would violate Hawaii's privacy laws.

ETA: That chain of communication showed Obama's attorney requested it. Obama was always conveniently distanced from all of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hmmmm...maybe we should be asking for Obama's tax returns from his college days, huh?

Wouldn't that be interesting!

So, you were a citizen, right president Obama? Why is this box here checked, the one that says "foreign student" on your loan application? Oh, and how was this shown on your tax returns? What, no tax return???? Oh yeah, because you were a foreign student, right? Wait!! What??

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And we have the genesis of the Taxers.

Shouting 'Show us your long form Trump'.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hmmmm...maybe we should be asking for Obama's tax returns from his college days, huh?

Wouldn't that be interesting!

So, you were a citizen, right president Obama? Why is this box here checked, the one that says "foreign student" on your loan application? Oh, and how was this shown on your tax returns? What, no tax return???? Oh yeah, because you were a foreign student, right? Wait!! What??

Who's Obama?
i keep hearing that name.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There is no bridge between the left and the right. There wasn't much of one left after the 8 years of obstructionist Republicans to Obama, but Trump done nuked it and has resisted all attempts to repair it.

Well that is some glaring revisionist history.

What you call 'obstructionist' others call DEMOCRACY.

Ya know that thing where TWO sides get a say in things.

A say given to the right after the LEFT held the trifecta and gave us the Affordable Care Act.

Turns out. The greatest enemy to the LEFT is the LEFT.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes it is true and you just proved it with that ridiculous reasoning you just gave me.

no 380k does not represent the american people
and shame on you for trying to frame it as so
are you an nbc employee?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So true.
The most sensible thing for the left right now is to understand they lost and the people have spoken and want a different direction for the country. Within that framework, Trump has already offered a number of olive branches that would suggest that the DEMS could actually make more progress on real policy than they did under Obama. But no, it's the left burning bridges. They simple can't accept they can no longer dictate and get everything they want.

So here we are, discussing a tiny number of people still asking for tax returns.

edit on 27/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would like to see your tax records. You know to see if your really honest and be a snooper, also nosing in your financial business.

You might have fibbed a bit too to the IRS. Oh is that how much you made. Not as poor as you tell people. your claiming shoe boxes as environmentally controlled storage area for your business records? hmmm.

No, I don't care to see Presidents Trumps tax records or anyone else. mind your own business. IMO

If the IRS doesn't care to go after obvious tax defrauder Al Sharpton, but goes after Willy Nelson for less. Why even get involved with this issue. You will not get a "I participated trophy", and be recorded in the 'Honor Halls of Remembrance'. For the day you got to see Presidents Trump's tax record(s).

Everyone's' got skeletons in the closets. Even the Pope, I 'm sure as a bouncer in his earlier days he's kicked someones butt in the name of a paycheck.

Careful what you sow in haste and discord, might end up mutated when comes the time to reap your "rewards".

No ones privy of my skeletons unless you show yours first, and I still might not show mine.

-Firepoker-

Have a good weekend all, and if your working for tips may you be treated well until that issue can be decently resolved.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

As a Brit I have to disagree in afew points

During thre Batlle of Cable street, may leftists lost their lives, stopping the UK Black#s (modelled directy on the Nzis) while police charged, tramped and repeatdly beat leftists - thankfull the left won and killed off Nazism in the UK during WW11 build up.

Good video here: quite graphich clips of police horses trampling old women to deathm but eye oppening to see how the press back then praised the poloce for murder and brulity. Pure progpaganda from right-news.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

As a Brit I have to disagree in afew points

During thre Batlle of Cable street, may leftists lost their lives, stopping the UK Black#s (modelled directy on the Nzis) while police charged, tramped and repeatdly beat leftists - thankfull the left won and killed off Nazism in the UK during WW11 build up.

Good video here: quite graphich clips of police horses trampling old women to deathm but eye oppening to see how the press back then praised the poloce for murder and brulity. Pure progpaganda from right-news.

We're not talking about the pre WWII left. The Progressive left we have now is very different.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Very, VERY, different!

One could even posit the left back then even had some very credible postures, just like here in the US.

Much different era, different issues, different social climate, different leaders, different values...just completely, worlds-apart, different!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So if you know nothing about this precedent, why are you trying to lecture me about this topic? Sounds like a case of "foot in mouth" to me.

sounds like a case of
"I'm not smart enough to understand the difference between a custom and a law".

News flash Sparky, the usual custom is...... the law states...... do you see the difference? Didn't think so.
Ask the nearest adult to explain it to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join