It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Which sort of evidence do you propose? There are possible stastical methods if the correct data set were available, ask Seth about that.

In theory, the totals could be quite high.

Examining issues exclusively in theory seems to suit the majority of the anti-Trump crowd.

So let's just totally forget that spicer, as per Trumo, after a week before railed against the media for fake news and not varifying their claims ....

Completely made up a number for illegal votes in the millions and then sold it to the American people as fact

My god the cognitive disconnect in this country is freaking depressing

Wrong. You were sold a lie that Spicer or Trump claimed it as fact. You bought it. Very different to reality.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Which sort of evidence do you propose? There are possible stastical methods if the correct data set were available, ask Seth about that.

In theory, the totals could be quite high.

Examining issues exclusively in theory seems to suit the majority of the anti-Trump crowd.

So let's just totally forget that spicer, as per Trumo, after a week before railed against the media for fake news and not varifying their claims ....

Completely made up a number for illegal votes in the millions and then sold it to the American people as fact

My god the cognitive disconnect in this country is freaking depressing

Wrong. You were sold a lie that Spicer or Trump claimed it as fact. You bought it. Very different to reality.

If they didn't want people to buy it as fact then why report it to the people? That line of thinking doesn't even make sense.....

Trump supporters should have a camel as their logo for all the water they carry for him

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well I guess the same could be said for trump votes lol. They can be changed remotely . Lol. What a joke.

And go out to the regular areas? Like where theres nothing? But heroin?

No thanks. Ill stay in the areas where life doesn't suck so much. But thanks for the invite. Not...
Yes I'm a democrat. Yes I live in a city. Yes I own my own home and yes I have money in the bank. Really sucks to be me.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Well I guess the same could be said for trump votes lol. They can be changed remotely . Lol. What a joke.

And go out to the regular areas? Like where theres nothing? But heroin?

No thanks. Ill stay in the areas where life doesn't suck so much. But thanks for the invite. Not...
Yes I'm a democrat. Yes I live in a city. Yes I own my own home and yes I have money in the bank. Really sucks to be me.

You really have never been to a rural area have you? There is hardly any heroin here, if there is it is brought here from Chicago or other big cities. Cocaine is the rich mans buzz, usually that is used by People with really good jobs, not regular people. Lots of that is used in Big cities like New York and Las Angeles.

I am glad people like you think that life here sucks, that will keep our rural areas much more friendly. I don't know where you get your information from but I see that someone has bullwinkled you. You have no clue.

Is your home all payed for? Mine is. Is your money in the bank or all in the stock market where it is at risk. Oh yeah, with Trump in the stock market rose and now the people at Wall Street give credit to Trump and say it seems to be much more stable. Blame that on Trump.

And on top of that, I consider myself more Democrat than Republican but there was no way I was going to vote for Hillary after doing some research on her history. I voted for Trump because I considered him the lesser of two evils. I am finding he is way less evil than I imagined, but from the reactions of the far left and some of the comments of Clinton's campaign right after she lost, I guess I underestimated the evil if Hillary's campaign. Her Clinton foundation is gone, being investigated for illegal activities. This is not Trump's doing, he was not president yet.
edit on 28-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
I agree. If an investigation is done I think that the number will be much higher than 800,000

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: FlyingFox

Which sort of evidence do you propose?

Any sort.
As opposed to the none which has been provided.

Most of that info lies beyond the reach of the regular citizen-group. Plus, it's scattered over 50+/- states.

I meant it as a serious question, which sort of info or "evidence" would you propose as acceptable?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I meant it as a serious question, which sort of info or "evidence" would you propose as acceptable?

No need for the quotation marks. I would consider any evidence presented before coming to a conclusion about its credibility.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well, my liberal friend snapped back at me, "oh this is a big deal and voter fraud should DEFINITELY be investigated".

My reply was ok then, I suppose you support new measures AGAINST voter fraud....?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Huh?
The shoe is still on the same foot. Drumpf and his cronies are still telling easily debunked lies.
Why do you enjoy being lied to so much?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

The criminal is going down in flames after just a week. We're hearing words like dictator and unconstitutional.

Well, that is if only 6 percent of illegals voted. That might be the normal turnout, but they should have been a little extra motivated to vote against trump since he was threatening to deport them all.

We will see what the investigation finds.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Yep,

There is a really good chance that a person who is here illegally would vote for a person (HRC) who would allow them to stay and flourish.
I know if I was illegal, I would not have voted Trump, I would have voted HRC twice.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Trump is not one to speak out of turn and he knows the answer to the question before it is asked.

So, he knew that Obama was born in the US before he went through all that birther nonsense?

First off conflating the fake birth certificate, which is a hundred percent undeniably fake, with where Obama was born is a smear tactic meant to distract.

I do believe Obama was most likely born in Hawaii, but I also know that birth certificate that was created for the media is bulls**t. Trump knows it is too, and I have a feeling if Obama comes after him too hard in the future he will blow that story up once and for all.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trump knows it is too, and I have a feeling if Obama comes after him too hard in the future he will blow that story up once and for all.

First of all, how can Obama "come after him?"

Second, dream on.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Agreed, the birth cert. is a fake. But why is the big question.

First off conflating the fake birth certificate, which is a hundred percent undeniably fake, with where Obama was born is a smear tactic meant to distract.

I do believe Obama was most likely born in Hawaii, but I also know that birth certificate that was created for the media is bulls**t. Trump knows it is too, and I have a feeling if Obama comes after him too hard in the future he will blow that story up once and for all.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: buster2010

So the study of 800,000 is not proving that illegals voted?

It wasn't a study. If you read the article associate professor Jesse Richman of a small university in VA made a guesstimate and posted it to his blog. Anyone who thinks that's a real study is so hopelessly lost in the gutter of political skullduggery they are probably drowning in feces.

This is the blog entry.

fs.wp.odu.edu...

The entire point of his blog post, got that - it's a blog entry, is to ask the question, "Is it possible?"

He then proceeds to use back of the napkin extrapolations and guesswork to try to give an answer.

He outlines all his assumptions which he states and restates have huge error margins.

His final answer?

"Donald Trump recently suggested that his deficit in the popular vote to Clinton might be due entirely to illegal votes cast, for instance by non-citizens. Is this claim plausible? The claim Trump is making is not supported by our data.

Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.... In the absence of other data, arguably an extrapolation from the earlier (2008) numbers is the best one can do. But one should recognize that this is an extrapolation fraught with a great deal of uncertainty."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
New study estimates as many at 7.9m illegal votes...
www.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join