It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Look, come on guys, there's four posts in this thread now that completely debunk OPs original article.

Time for it to be moved to the LOL forum, surely?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Have they counted all the dead people that voted for hillary yet ?

Does that include Hillary, herself?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would believe that there are near a million. That would be something that should be looked at, start with California first. I would also check for other discrepancies, it seem like the Clinton winning percentages were growing quickly when it was evident she might lose. It was not only voter fraud, these numbers can be altered by the people who are in charge of collecting the data. But I still believe that Clinton won the popular vote in some big population areas because to these people it appears the health of our nation is way better than it is. Go out into the regular areas and you will see that the jobs have declined and that the living wage is harder to make. When Obama tried to boost the economy, he shuffled most money to the highly populated areas to make the masses in them think that it was like that everywhere. Follow the money, Liberal Democrats usually try to convince the people in highly populated areas that things are going great and that means an imbalance of support. The Conservatives try to fix everyone's problems to strengthen our whole nation's economy.

We need to fix the whole country, not just California and other Democratic regions.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

All you really need is to prove that at least one vote was fraudulent to set sail on auditing the voting results. And a few hundred thousand fake votes later...voila!

#Countingfakevotesmatter

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

True, in the real world.

Politics are a different pickle. I am surprised gravity works in the holy chambers of the law makers.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is a quote from The Detroit News article that I referenced earlier
"Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit"

When you add Detroit, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago etc. etc. etc.

In the 2012 Presidential Election precincts in Philadelphia reported over 100% turnout, without a single vote for Romney. That doesn't happen statistically. You would think that somebody would have made a mistake and cast the wrong vote at least.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Another ATS member with hard facts...

Thank you, either way the count goes, we have a system that has definite rules that MUST be enforced.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: damwel
Fake news

Tell us why is it fake please.

...because it does not agree with the combination of the fake news he has been consuming and the desperate levels of denial of all liberals.

The OP is right.. the truth is trickling out.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The hot button question is did Obama green light illegals to vote? This is the transcript from an interview on a webcast called Mitu:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"Illegal Immigrants" isn't the same as "Illegal Voters.

Many people with Green Cards actually vote, and many are NOT aware of the "Illegalities".

Voter Registration: A Trap for Green Card Holders

It happens more often than you might think and something to watch out for during this election year – a permanent resident’s name somehow appears on a voter registration list, and then he is denied citizenship and sometimes even deported.

This scenario can easily take place when the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles, as required by the federal “motor-voter” law, offers a voter registration form to a green card holder applying for a driver’s license. Incredibly, there is no provision in the law to protect the applicant if they supply a green card or foreign passport as identification either.

The fact is that the federal law prohibits motor vehicle registration agencies from asking about citizenship or discriminating in any way based on citizenship. So the applicant, sometimes a foreign language speaker, often winds up signing just one more form that he thought was associated with getting a driver’s license.

!! Millions !!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: enlightenedservant

America seems to like all or nothing.
We've had to show ID to vote in Canada for decades. Probably since there was voting. Multiple types of ID are allowed. As long as there's a picture, on something. 2 or 3 types combined even. An address, a picture, nothing special.

The US really does like to make many things very hard for people, on purpose (like closing needed places).

It's not that the US likes to make many things very hard for people, on purpose", it's the Republican Party that likes to do that. Ever since the Civil Rights Movement, the Republican Party has followed the "Southern strategy". It's stated purpose is to implement policies that disproportionately affect minorities, like one of its creators Lee Atwater said. He was part of Pres Nixon's team, Pres Ronald Reagan's team, etc. Here's a link which includes a 42min interview with him about it:

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy

Just in the last year, at least Wisconsin, Alabama, and North Carolina have all had their legislative districts struck down in court because they illegally redrew their districts to pack minorities & other Democrats into as few districts as possible.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So does Trump subscribe to your theory?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with illegals voting.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
acid and coc aine are a terrible mix.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

So does Trump subscribe to your theory?

What theory?

originally posted by: UKTruth

That has nothing to do with illegals voting.

I responded to someone's specific post. That's within the T&C for participating in a thread so what's your point?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The southern theory that, if I understood you post, all Republicans are following. Is Trump a follower of is he aligned with this theory of yours.

By theory I mean you have the proof of what has happened in the past. But is Trump there with it?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The southern theory that, if I understood you post, all Republicans are following. Is Trump a follower of is he aligned with this theory of yours.

By theory I mean you have the proof of what has happened in the past. But is Trump there with it?

It's not my theory. It's an actual ideology that's been put into practice since Nixon & Atwater. If you checked either link in that post, you'd be able to form your own opinion on who's still utilizing it right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

One more time, it is a theory that Trump is in favor of it.

Is Trump in favor of this? I have never heard him talk about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Seeing as you don't seem to have heard of it until my post, I'm guessing you haven't heard anyone else talk about it either? The info's in the links, particularly the link that has Atwater's 42 min interview.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Atwater was a little while ago.

Does Trump support this or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join