It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Is this the slow trickle of truth to the public, I know it Trump says something, he may vary well have info the public doesn't have. Or is this the real number of illegal votes HRC got? We will find out, and Trump will make sure of it.

800,000 illegal votes for HRC. Trump said that HRC could have received as many as 5 million. A polling consortium has deduced that 800,000 votes from illegals were cast in support of HRC. That is 6% of the 20 million that are etimated to be in the US.

www.washingtontimes.com...
Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.
Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.

The 'study' finds that the number of illegal votes that Clinton received will not change the out come of her winning of the popular vote (that means nothing), but it could change electoral college votes.

“Is it plausible that non-citizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes,” Mr. Richman wrote. “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.”

Still, the finding is significant because it means noncitizens may have helped Mrs. Clinton carry a state or finish better than she otherwise would have.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Fake news

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This could never happen. It's racist to ID voters. Why would illegals vote in a country they don't live in?

I remember seeing comments like this through the entire campaign, but yet here is evidence of what everybody was claiming. I'm sure it goes deeper than just 800,000. The system is clearly broken if anybody in the world can come here and pretend to be a citizen and vote.

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Fake news

Tell us why is it fake please.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As much as the media has been shrieking about Trump's claims of illegals voting, I knew there had to be something to it.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It's just another buzzword created by the left to deflect from their spectacular failure in 2016. The funny part is that it's completely turned around and bit them on the arse.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Your news story there is quoting a blog as it's source.

Also, if you go and actually read the Virginia Professors blog, he says:

Although Press Secretary Sean Spicer claimed today that millions voted illegally in the November 2016 election, on November 28, 2016 I published the following statement indicating that our analysis does not support his claim. Since then, no new data, facts or analyses have emerged that require us to revisit or change the findings of the 2014 study to which Mr. Spicer refers. We stand by our findings.

What we posted in on November 28, 2016:

Donald Trump recently suggested that his deficit in the popular vote to Clinton might be due entirely to illegal votes cast, for instance by non-citizens. Is this claim plausible? The claim Trump is making is not supported by our data.

The Washington Times are completely misrepresenting Jesse Richman's paper. Go read the blog. Go read the paper. See for yourselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Can you expand a bit?

Fake news
a reply to: damwel

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Fake news

its not fake if it sounds like its sort of in Trumps favor

its only fake if its criticizing Trump in any way shape or form.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

There it is, this may be the softening up the public for the horrible ugly truth that Trump will pull out of the voter doles.

The media needs to improve its image, and they maybe trying 1/2 measures to achieve a little trust again with the news 'consumer'.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Trump is very savvy, if he says something he knows something.
edit on 27-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Is it OK that now the media is saying 800,000 voted illegally?

Next week it will be 1.5 million, then 2 million......

The truth will come out and Trump will plant his flag on top of it. If he says something, he knows something.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Fake news

Ignorant post.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: odzeandennz

Is it OK that now the media is saying 800,000 voted illegally?

Next week it will be 1.5 million, then 2 million......

The truth will come out and Trump will plant his flag on top of it. If he says something, he knows something.

Yeah and I have oceanfront property in Arizona for sale cheap. It's funny watching Donnie's followers grab on to everything no matter how fake it is in an effort to prove him right. Reagan couldn't prove the millions of illegal voters and Donnie won't either because it never happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

In the US everyone always wants my SS #, address email, phone number. I always found it odd that some people argue that voter ID is a bad idea. Seems off to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So the study of 800,000 is not proving that illegals voted?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Who is this guy?
What happened to a congressional hearing and investigation??? Huh why? Could it be because his claims are total bull crap?

Because you know its trust me trump...

If he wants an investigation then he gets a real one. Not this garbage.
edit on 1272017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Whatever. Quite obviously it did.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have a valid point.

Trump won't wait for the finger waging politicians to go through an 18 month 15 million $ blue ribbon investigation.

He has his own info gathering resource, and it is good and very scary at the same time.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Duh!
Tell us, who live in reality, why it's not fake.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join