It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President: We’re going to build a tunnel and make America pay for it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Border wall = bad news for cartels = bad news for Mexican President. Building a tunnel for illegals to cross might start another mex/american war.
edit on 27-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Border wall = bad news for cartels = bad news for Mexican President. Building a tunnel for illegals to cross might start another mex/american war.

And we know who would win that one.

Conquer Mexico...and then make it a 'Sanctuary' Country.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

The USA holds all the cards. Mexico needs the USA. The USA does not need them. There are a ton of other third world nations that can replace Mexico imports. The USA can just slap a 20% tariff on Mexico and the Mexican masses will end up ousting the Mexican president when they have no income.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dashen
DAMMIT, this is EXACTLY why i wanted a moat!

with piranha and lazer beams.....

sharks.....damnit man, it's sharks with frickin lazer beams. (and always use finger quotes when mentioning "lazer beams" )

frikkin liberals with their wasteful spending.

Piranha are more economical, and a renewable food resource

Since you are going for the fiscally responsible approach, I must concede. Tiny fish that nibble it is.

I take it back. You're not a liberal. Liberals dont concede

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
That's a good idea.

It will funnel all the illegal aliens to one single point.

It will make it easier to catch them and send them right back.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Aren't they already building tunnels and making us pay?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mostly all the tunnels I use are not cylinders.

They're flat on the bottom. So we can drive through without spilling our big gulps.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They're flat on the bottom. So we can drive through without spilling our big gulps.

See they are going to shoot them in capsules to th eUS. like those bank tubes that suck up your checkks.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
LOL, great story. I hope it's true. Maybe they can get El Chapo to design the tunnel.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah, don't want to lose the worm at the bottom.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wait, guys. This is from the ONION. It's satire.

And Pena Nieto is not going to pay for that wall -- I saw him on tape talking about it in Spanish, the subtitles were perfectly correct. Trump has just pissed him off -- he's not coming to the meeting. And they WON'T pay for the wall.

WE WILL. Something like the total of Trump's net worth and then some. (I read he's 4.5 billion).

Spicer said that he's going to focus on "those here illegally who want to do us harm." And is going to build great big new fancy detention centers too -- not saying whether that will be first or the 'wall' will be first. Seems more logical to have the "illegals" build the wall themselves -- and the detention centers should come first so they can be housed as close to the wall as possible.

We already paid for the FEMA camps, though -- and no one stays in them that I'm aware of......just sayin'....we can't afford no stinkin' "wall." Not in terms of peace and our relationship with Mexico, nor in terms of MONEY. WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY. We have immigrants who will work for wages we can afford, though.

And Mexicans work hard. They also have invested lots of money stopping the passers-through from Central and South America. .... they have ties with the US that will take years to unravel. Trump's pipe dreams are just that.
And he better get to hiring the labor to get this wall built in a hurry -- it took six years for Hadrian's Wall to be finished -- and it was only 73 miles long. (wiki)

The "Great Wall of China"? Took 200 years. 5500 miles. www.chinahighlights.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

"My dad's bigger than your dad".

"That's because he buy's and eat's all my dad's taco's"

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is even more reason why we need a wall, mexico has no respect for the borders of other sovereign countries.

we talk about building structures to protect our borders while mexico talks about building structures to illegally infiltrate the border.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Mexico has already spent millions of dollars building tunnels.

What the President of Mexico should do, is cut a deal with The Donald. He tells Donald where all the tunnels are, so the US can plug all the holes, and Donald forgives his debt from the wall building cost. Done. Both sides happy.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
This is even more reason why we need a wall, mexico has no respect for the borders of other sovereign countries.

we talk about building structures to protect our borders while mexico talks about building structures to illegally infiltrate the border.

I laugh so hard. Bit of piss come out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Are you suggesting the US government does respect the borders of other sovereign countries? If that is your point, reality seems to undermine your position. This country invades others as we please. We overthrow elected governments as we please.

Is hypocrisy involved?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join