It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Immigration Ban Spares Countries Where He Does Business

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well, yeah. We never heard anything about ending the wars either and Obama claimed it would be his number one priority if elected.

We keep falling for empty campaign promises and never holding the feet we vote for to the flames. That is what is destroying us. You can't expect Trump supporters to be critical when Obama supporters weren't. That said, I've already seen more criticism from them than I did from Obama supporters in eight years.

Trump hasn't been in office two weeks yet, he could still deliver. But I am not going to hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I would imagine this administration is expecting an attack. Setting the table to blame Obama.

Didn't we constantly here "Don't bring up Bush" during Obama's presidency?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MOMof3
I would imagine this administration is expecting an attack. Setting the table to blame Obama.

Didn't we constantly here "Don't bring up Bush" during Obama's presidency?

We heard a lot of "Don't blame Bush."

But, people weren't just shouting it into the wind, it was in response to all the Bush blaming going on. (Not that I don't blame Bush, myself, for a lot of terrible things. I do.)

edit on 31-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Exactly!!!

No conflict of interest there..... Yeah right!

Jimmy Carter sold his peanut farm in Georgia to avoid conflict of interest scenarios during his term as POTUS and that was literally "peanuts" compared to Trumps holdings around the world which he refuses to divest.

Trump is one pathetic example after another of a total lack of integrity.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Secondly, being better than much of the world means nothing. Much of the world is given over to chaos and dictatorship. Raise the bar a little, perhaps?

Maybe, it seems the people spoke this last election with both a vote and a non-vote to pick the first truly non-political president in 200 years. Due to that both parties didn't support him and now the Republicans grudgingly do. With the Democrats they started their protests about 30 seconds after he hit 270 electoral votes and never stop since.

Your

It requires war, avarice, blood sacrifice, to cause undue hardship and unreasonable infringement of liberties.

speaks so much of NWO which he is not, and is showing on a daily bases (love him or hate him) that he is as far removed from Washington as one could possibility get as President.

The next four years will be interesting times, but I think many, including people like you who are not American, will be pleasantly surprised with how out of the box he is willing to go, but in a good way.

edit on 1-2-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join