It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Immigration Ban Spares Countries Where He Does Business

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I let you guys in on a secret, he's not a mental midget.

Putting Saudi Arabia on the list causes a lot more issues politically. Refugees are not coming from Saudi Arabia. Oil does come from there. Yes I do know about 9/11, still a lot of ? about the incident.
And more importantly does Trump want to risk getting himself killed, The saudis and the dems would have no issue joining hands to take him out, No one had any issue with Saudis funding HRC. We already had a women's rights leader being associated with Hamas, HRC has already taken loads and loads from her Islam friends.

An immigrant/refugee ban, the horror! that is way worse than drone striking these countries the past 8 years.

Once the ban lifts and he starts bringing in christian refugees who are being slaughtered(he is going to prioritize religious refugees) instead of muzzies I cannot wait for ATS to freak out again.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It's HRC and Obamas fault that Trump has to treat the Saudis different? Got it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

They don’t ban the Saudis because they are allies in the terrorism they create to destabilize non compliant regimes like all of those on Trumps list.

Saudi is littered with Jihadi, Wahhabi terrorist they fight everyday.

They are the source of the ISIS religion…

They have openly, Hillary admitted it supported ISIS and ISIS like groups that attack Syria.

This is all documented, even here on ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I listed oil and political issues. The governments are considered friendly. It's a waste of political capital for something that will do nothing, and at worst will cause 100's of billions of dollars to flow into the DNC coffers

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Logarock

What are you talking about. Syria was an ally in fighting terrorism with America until they started to destabilize Syria through the Arab spring.

You are the fool to challenge me with no facts or information, that does not make any sense. In fact, they were sending terrorists over to Assad to interrogate!

Syria was providing vital info on terrorism to the US

DID YOU KNOW THAT?

You don't know anything about Syria. You have just demonstrated that you are a BS sponge.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ban makes sence to me until ISIL is destroyed they have a major presence in each of those countries with the exception of Iran. They were included because of there actions toward US forces in the region they outwardly show hostility towards the US. Not to mention there support for Kataib and Hezbollah both of which are killing Sunnis and destabilizing the region.

But the funniest point I think is people were telling him he shouldn't include all Islamic countries that was racist and now that he didn't are upset that he didn't include all the Islamic countries does this make sense to anyone??
edit on 1/27/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

All you do is make statements( false statements) and insults. No light, no knowledge, no truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes it is.

Its been funding terror for decades.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

His temporary immigration ban targets countries where a more in depth vetting process are needed before coming to the US. Trying to spin the story to satisfy a political agenda is just sad.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yes it is.

Its been funding terror for decades.

But that is the way things are, don't you agree? They think they are right, we think we are right and in the end the victor writes the history books...

Everyone is a terrorist to someone don't you think?
edit on 28-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I wish we were not friends with them, and denounced them. If we can get energy independent it may be possible to properly denounce them.
I understand. I am saying Saudis are known to be involved in US politics and would not flinch at opening up the coffers make the POTUS a lame duck.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I agree.I don't like it though.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I do not believe that it is accurate to say that everyone is a terrorist to someone.

Some people are terrorists. Other people are thought of as terrorists or worse, but are not. Some people are right about what is and is not terroristic, and others are not. The US governments patsies and fanboys/girls are wrong about nearly everything, and the intellectuals out there who understand that the greatest terror threat there has ever been, is the issue and sole creation of the US are absolutely right. Whether the fanboys and girls believe it, does not alter the facts one iota.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Trumps ban includes nations identified by DHS before he entered office. Its why he wasn't doing business there.....for the same reason they were on the list: unstable hell holes that blow up buildings.

Anything is possible....but im not even seeing smoke here. Im seeing Trump using national intelligence to craft his plan. I think most of you arguing against it here really have a problem with his strategy, and instead of focusing on that, you go for this stupid made up BS that you have no reason to try to believe. It political mudslinging. How in the hell did The People get sucked into it?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I do not believe that it is accurate to say that everyone is a terrorist to someone.

Some people are terrorists. Other people are thought of as terrorists or worse, but are not. Some people are right about what is and is not terroristic, and others are not. The US governments patsies and fanboys/girls are wrong about nearly everything, and the intellectuals out there who understand that the greatest terror threat there has ever been, is the issue and sole creation of the US are absolutely right. Whether the fanboys and girls believe it, does not alter the facts one iota.

In the end everyone is out for their best interest, the only difference between the US, China and Russia and all other countries is they can impact the world with their best interest where the rest might have the same best interest but have little power/influence to act on it. The bottom line is they would if they could just like the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Trumps ban includes nations identified by DHS before he entered office. Its why he wasn't doing business there.....for the same reason they were on the list: unstable hell holes that blow up buildings.

Anything is possible....but im not even seeing smoke here. Im seeing Trump using national intelligence to craft his plan. I think most of you arguing against it here really have a problem with his strategy, and instead of focusing on that, you go for this stupid made up BS that you have no reason to try to believe. It political mudslinging. How in the hell did The People get sucked into it?

The only buildings in Iraq, Libya and Syria that were blown up is AFTER the American invasion of these lands.

America created the Hell there

The other countries are just poor

Your elitist America does no wrong attitude is the very attitude that will destroy America

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Not surprising. One word: Israel.

Why not? There is a large number of them that are also Americans and so we have a rather big connection....Seems everyone is upset about 7 countries where first they actually have refugees, and second they have terrorists in big numbers that work out of them. Not a good combination wouldn't you say? No documentation, no vetting, no idea who any of them are good or bad. It is funny how we basically screwed Israel over at the UN with Obama's big FU to them with the no vote and no one cares on the left...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Then they too would be enemies of the human race, and subject to just attempts to rectify the imbalance their existence creates.

To clarify, the United States government at its deeper levels, is a threat to the whole human race, including most of all, its own citizens. The deep state must fall. There can be no greater priority for those who love the concepts of freedom and liberty, not to mention the idea of a planet which sustains life, being their legacy for the future generations of human beings.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

And how do I respond to this?

using deflection to ignore the points I made does not benefit you or your argument. It may fool the fools, but anyone who isn't a fool sees the deflection for what it is.

If you don't like those countries being on a list, talk to Obama. He put them there. Trump is just following the advice of his people, the same ones the left complains he is ignoring in favor of Twitter.

You can't butter your bread on both sides without looking ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join