It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Immigration Ban Spares Countries Where He Does Business

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: TrueBrit

I can see why they donated so much money to the Clinton's.

200 years from now, if America still exists,people will still be deflecting by invoking the name of Clinton.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nice.

The point is, either Mr Trump does not deal with terror supporting nations (like the USA, the UK, and Russia, all the nations in the Middle East that he has NOT banned immigration from as well) or he DOES deal with those nations. These are not matters of opinion, they are matters of fact. So, he needs to make a clear distinction as to precisely what metrics he applied to come up with his ban list. As far as I can make out, the list of nations from which further immigration is banned, is entirely spurious, and based on financial, not moral or ethical matters what so ever. That being the case, it cannot be supportable.

Put simply, if he can allow Saudi Arabia to remain off the banned list, then it has no merit to it, nothing to do with terror what so ever.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yea those are Middle Eastern countries that aren't flooding the U.S. nor attacking her..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: eNumbra

No, no, you see its fine.

They only cut peoples heads off LEGALLY there. When the government does it, its not terrorism, after all!

Is your issue the cutting of the head or capital punishment in general?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

So your point is that he should've banned more countries?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Out of 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi, 2 from UAE, if they are not in the list, there is a reason.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryManagement

Its the reasons for the capital punishment.

Do not get me wrong, I think that there are some circumstances in which capital punishment is not only warranted but necessary. However, the methodology is not, and furthermore, use of capital punishment for crimes which would not even warrant jail time elsewhere, is never necessary.

There are things you can get decapitated for saying, even thinking there. That is not right, never will be. No justification either moral, legal or otherwise could possibly account for how law is administered there.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In any case, your argument that SA is a terrorist state because of their domestic policies is a weak one. There are better ones.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryManagement

I did not say that their capital punishment methods were the reason they are a terrorist state.

They are a terrorist state because they literally fund and equip terror groups, with the help of the UK and US intelligence agencies of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So the argument is now, since it's not a Muslim ban, he must be corrupt for NOT doing business in countries where one is more likely to have their head cut off for not being Muslim? He may do business in these countries, but so do a lot of other people... as opposed to Syria. I wonder why. Another left fail.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree with the ban in pricincple.

But I am disgusted Saudi Arabia is not on that list!

Saudi terrorists have killed more American civilians than Iranian! Both countrys should be on the banned list!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
This just in. Trump doesn't do business with terrorist states. So.....yeah, that makes sense.

Moving on.

So why isnt Saudi Arabia on that list?

They are the biggest terrorists of the middle east!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: eNumbra

No Saudi Arabia is not a terrorist state. You are correct.

The victims of 911 might disgree.....if Saudi terrorists had not killed them....

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Bin Laden was Saudi.

True . But he was cast out.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh, I am sure he was.

Its not just the US that love a little plausible deniability. I assume those fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were also outcast? There is no mention of that in any of the media about the events of that day, and one of the commissioners looking into the entire affair was certain that Saudi government resources had been used to support the fifteen men.

Interesting distinction then.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If you follow the trail of links it brings you to: www.bloomberg.com...

Still don't see a list, anyone else?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh you just wait. Donnie's worshipers will try and convince us that Saudi Arabia absolutely has nothing to do with terrorism. What happened with cutting the snakes head ? Lol. You guys are ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If my nation(In for a penny, in for a pound!) had destroyed those nations, killed their people and would be the reason for them to suffer, i maybe would forbid them too to enter my country too...

Because revenge is not funny!
Seems to be Trumps instinct of self-preservation, or his fear. Nothing else.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I did not say that their capital punishment methods were the reason they are a terrorist state.

You certainly suggested it.

No, no, you see its fine. They only cut peoples heads off LEGALLY there. When the government does it, its not terrorism, after all!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

OH REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLY?

You shock me, you really do. Oh wait, no, this is precisely what I thought was going to happen.

What exactly did you think was going to happen?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join