It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Immigration Ban Spares Countries Where He Does Business

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
SOURCE

President Trump’s executive order on banning immigrants from certain Middle Eastern countries conveniently excludes countries where he has business deals, Bloomberg News reported Thursday. Citing a draft proposal, the report says the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, all Muslim-majority countries, have been left off of Trump’s blacklist. Coincidentally, these are all also places where the Trump Organization has concluded business deals or has business links. In Turkey, where Trump has admitted that he has a “major, major building in Istanbul,” he has a licensing deal for the use of two luxury towers, the report said. Similar deals are in place in Dubai, and in recent FEC filings he has reportedly listed companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia thought to be linked to development deals.

Not only that the countries on the list ARE ALL A PART OF THE FAMOUS Seven Countries In Five Years
The list is Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan Iran

You’re telling me that’s a coincidence?

It also demonstrates Trump is an integral part of the

NWO

edit on 27-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
So where is the list?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

OH REEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLY?

You shock me, you really do. Oh wait, no, this is precisely what I thought was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well done supreme ruler, well done.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This just in. Trump doesn't do business with terrorist states. So.....yeah, that makes sense.

Moving on.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What a lame nexus.

He does business where the money's at.

Moreover, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran aren't really hotbeds of western investment, now are they? Not to mention the complete anti-western, weak-government chaos that can be found in those countries.

If Trump farts, you people will say he intended a chemical attack.

LOL.

But keep the unhinged analysis coming. Please. It really helps.
edit on 27-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi, Saudi Arabia are the ones exporting Wahhabism everywhere, but it's okay, they're not a terrorist state and Donald trump does business there.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No Saudi Arabia is not a terrorist state. You are correct.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No, no, you see its fine.

They only cut peoples heads off LEGALLY there. When the government does it, its not terrorism, after all!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes I know, that's why I said it.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Good decision. That's what we need, more business, more jobs. Trump got it right once again. He is a president with the balls to fix stuff without caring what twisted politicians and media think.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

His proposed list doesn’t include Muslim-majority countries

You people bitch and cry that he's going to ban people based on their religion, then when he doesn't, you find something else to whine about.

Just happen to forget to add this part? Or did you not go to the full article, just used the click bait blurb from "The Daily Beast" as "proof" ?

www.bloomberg.com...

On Jan. 11, Trump announced he will step down from his positions at the Trump Organization but that he will not divest his ownership. The organization, which will be managed by his sons Eric and Don Jr. and chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg, will terminate pending deals and not seek new international business, among other efforts to avoid possible conflicts.

[ emphasis mine ]

edit on 27-1-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh yes you found the missing link, Donald is in fact pushing NWO.. How does banning those countries correlate with going to war with them?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So... basically your saying that Trump doesn't do business with countries that are harboring terrorists? I like him even more.

Star and flag for you.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Saudi Arabia funds terrorists.

It exports them too. Bin Laden was Saudi.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia isn't that old.

It was built for the explicit purpose of Terroristic intent.
edit on 27-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'll be you anything KTell is writing it right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Denile is not just a river, its a defense mechanism too!

the countries rich enough and are known to fund terrorist are a-ok... since Trump has affiliation with them. i guess they got a tight grip on America right on the pussy, regardless who's in that oval office.

'we fund the most notorious terror groups but neither the old or new prez can touch us
'
Saudi royalty.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I can see why they donated so much money to the Clinton's.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
weren't the 9-11 terrorists from Saudi ? should be number 1 on the list. it is very telling that they aren't there.
edit on 27-1-2017 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join