It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Madonna is disgusting' says Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
So my entire post stands! He isn't going to start a war by calling celebrities out.

You're basing your victory on this sentence?

"The wrong candid comments like this could start a war someday."

You didn't ask me what I meant by "candid comments like this." I wasn't referring to comments about celebrities. I was referring to undiplomatic comments in general.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: Profusion

the more mature countries recognise this

Ummm...More mature countries...?

Which ones would they be...?
Enquiring minds...want to know...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Camacho made the decisions that ended up saving his country. He recognized the superior intelligence of "Not Sure", and the rest was history.

Camacho kind of made America great again (within the context of Idiocracy).

a reply to: Anaana

I look at her comments on politics as pure entertainment. The thing that makes them newsworthy sometimes is her huge following of fans who make take what she says too seriously.
I feel the exact same way about Trump. Except he controls nukes and has paper thin skin and a yuge ego.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This thread totally compliments your pro madonna posts.

She's a walking yeast infection.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
This thread totally compliments your pro madonna posts.

She's a walking yeast infection.

I can only remember starting one pro-Madonna thread.

Madonna's Influence on Society

You can see there was a lot more pro-Madonna sentiment then.

She was one of my favorite artists for most of my life. I could hardly describe how much I loved her album True Blue. It meant a lot to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I love Madonna's music too but she is killing that by being such a tool. She's making a fool of herself.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I hope we all know Trump hits back by now.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I hope we all know Trump hits back by now.

It might not be advisable to hit Madonna though.
One might pop one of her pustules. That would be even more disgusting.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don`t know enough about her to know if she is disgusting and I prefer to not know that much about her.

what she said clearly doesn`t demonstrate tolerance or a desire to promote unity so in that sense yes she is disgusting.

she`s such a nasty woman, a deplorable.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Madonna isn't disgusting...she's irrelevant.

But I do love how she just totally besmirched the whole pointless women's protest thing with her antics. She proved the whole movement didn't really have a cause at all. They were all just a bunch of factions of different causes, similar to Occupy Wall Street, with no one central theme. And, they welcomed all the kooks, has-beens and wannabes to come and rant their disgusting diatribes. More than likely all those people had planned on going to DC anyway...to celebrate a Hillary victory (which didn't happen)...so they went anyway and called it a "protest" (of whatever crazy S# they could dream up).

Madonna was relevant in what, about 1981? That was 36 years ago (and 9 presidential terms)!

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

Are you suggesting that any rational country is going to go to war because their feelings have been hurt? Yes, that someone like Trump is president is, internationally speaking, an embarassment to any reasonable and intelligent person, but will that lead to sufficient upset to cause a war, no, not unless war is required for other reason and then yes, Trump's remarks may be used as an excuse, but that is all they will be.

That'd still be better than decades of war just because "that's just what we do".

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Every celebrity and entertainment idiot who has their snout firmly planted in the trough has drunk the Kool Aid, or at least passed around the Orange Kool Aid. This is all about career dollars and contractual obligations than it is deep political thought. None of these ding-dongs could pass a test on civic knowledge yet alone political theory.

The other level, as I previously posted about, is that Madonna not only acts like a tool of liberal sputum....she acts like a person who is guilty herself or at the very least has something to hide. I think PEOple know what I mean. Worth noting that my thread got canned after lots of replies. Mind you, it wasn't closed...it was erased. The mods were very alarmed about something little more than celebrity gossip.

So, watch what you say about her. She definitely isn't a weirdo sex queen or anything....really.

edit on 28-1-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Madonna isn't disgusting...she's irrelevant.

But I do love how she just totally besmirched the whole pointless women's protest thing with her antics. She proved the whole movement didn't really have a cause at all. They were all just a bunch of factions of different causes, similar to Occupy Wall Street, with no one central theme. And, they welcomed all the kooks, has-beens and wannabes to come and rant their disgusting diatribes. More than likely all those people had planned on going to DC anyway...to celebrate a Hillary victory (which didn't happen)...so they went anyway and called it a "protest" (of whatever crazy S# they could dream up).

Madonna was relevant in what, about 1981? That was 36 years ago (and 9 presidential terms)!

In my opinion Madoona has never been relevant.. just another of Lucifer's puppets that has had far too much influence on the precious developing minds and hearts of our young women as well as young men. The negative impact she has had on sexual morality is very sad indeed.. and in noway empowers women.. but merely demoralizes their dignity. I know many will disagree but Madoona and others like her need serious intercessary prayer ...because Jesus wishes for no soul to be lost to the darkness and loves all. Those who wish can join me in praying for her.😕

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Madonna is disgusting there i said it lol.
Going on stage taking her top off like anyone wants to see that 60 yr old boobies lol.
Madonna is disgusting.
She made a coffee table book with just picyures of her naked and in sexual posistions with several other partners.
Sorry but Madonna is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
Ummm...More mature countries...?

Which ones would they be...?
Enquiring minds...want to know...

Enquiring minds could work it out for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join